Pakistani students for Winter 2011 intake

nour140

Star Member
Sep 18, 2009
Earth
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys ,

If I am graduated from university and have bachelor degree in electircal engineer and i applied in SAIT polytechnic ,is it any problem to get the study visa?

Thanks

BeautifulSoul

Star Member
Oct 21, 2010
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05th July 2011
Med's Request
04th August 2011
Med's Done....
09th August 2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
12th August 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Hoping to hear soon..
hey,

I am too left to get the visa.. let see when we will get it...
pray for us too...

Regards

meetumair00

Oct 29, 2010
Cyprus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi its Umair here from Cyprus. I get admission in Computer Systems Technology at Centennial College Canada for Winter 2011. Currently am student in Near East University doing BCE(Computer Engineering) but because of Turkish language i decide to move in Canada or UK and i get admission in Both Uk and Canada in Maritime Greenwich college in UK and in Centennial College in Canada.

Then i decide to move in Canada and apply for a Study Permit in Turkish Canadian Embassy. I send my Documents from FedEx cargo and my Documents deliver on 15 Nov 2011 and they send my Documents back to me on same date on 15 November 2011 with following rejections :

(i) You have not satisfied me that you have adequate funds available to you to pay for your tuition and living expenses while in Canada and to return to your country of residence.( There are more then 30,000/-$ in my Father's Bank account and our present property value is more then 185,000/-$ )

(ii) You have not satisfied me that you will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay. In reaching this Decision, I considered your ties to your country of residence/citizenship balanced against factors which might motivate you to stay in Canada. ( I wrote in my application that Network field is getting too much attention in Pakistan and all over the world and i want to start my carrier in Pakistan )

Can anyone help me about this matter. May i apply again or not?