09th August 2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
12th August 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Hoping to hear soon..
hey bleach,

would u mind in replying me pls?? I have thrown my question in this thread but it remained unanswered:(

asad100101

Jun 28, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
why don't you drop an email at simon fraser and ask them directly. I did the same and every query was answered in a timely fashion.

Have you explored their website yet?

Sado_Saleem

Star Member
Oct 25, 2010
complex nd bleach

INSHAALLAH we all wil get it....:)

so any update from ur side? stay connected nd manage a time so tht we all will talk at tht particular time....!

BeautifulSoul

Star Member
Oct 21, 2010
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05th July 2011
Med's Request
04th August 2011
Med's Done....
09th August 2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
12th August 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Hoping to hear soon..
@ Asad100101

I have checked their website thoroughly but could not find any diploma programs there.Thats da reason I am being confused.

complexcanada

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Sado_Saleem........not anything after the medical submission till now....... btw in which uni you have applied and for which degree......

asad100101

Jun 28, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@BSoul

What have you done academically?

I just checked their website and they are offering Graduate diploma in Business Administration.

Look, if you have done Bachelors then you should go for Masters , it is common sense. Masters carries more value then any sort of diploma, again common sense.

It will definitely raise eyebrows of visa officer for sure. You need to convince him/her regarding your intentions for higher studies.

One of my friends who lives in my neighbour got his student visa from USA refused because he applied for Associate degree right after high school (three years) not Bachelors (because he was unable to get admisison into a university because of his low toefl score). Visa officer asked him why did he choose to persue Associate degree not Bachelors? He was unable to answer her question and was refused on the spot.

Whatever you choose to persue makes logical sense and is in line with your previous studies.

dopeboyz

Star Member
Oct 13, 2010
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7 BANDS
hello guys as you know that the processing time for each country is different as i have applied on 1st and they start processing it on 4th oct in chandigarh with premedical done ..the website is saying that about 87% of the case are finalised in 28 days or less in chandigarh so why my case is taking a long time

here is the website

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/international/14-temp-students.asp

check out chandigarh in it

asad100101

Jun 28, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They must be verifying the authenticity of your docs otherwise there is no other reason.

dopeboyz

Star Member
Oct 13, 2010
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7 BANDS
asad100101 said:
They must be verifying the authenticity of your docs otherwise there is no other reason.
i got a call from embassy 10 days ago but couldn't pick it up after that they haven't contact me yet

complexcanada

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@sado saleem..... m going for waterloo MEng program...... are you going for diploma or masters degree...... MSc or MEng?

@dopeboyz........ at what time did they call you...... i think you should through a mail with your ref # and also embassy number too which they have used to contact you......

dopeboyz

Star Member
Oct 13, 2010
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7 BANDS
complexcanada said:
@ sado saleem..... m going for waterloo MEng program...... are you going for diploma or masters degree...... MSc or MEng?

@ dopeboyz........ at what time did they call you...... i think you should through a mail with your ref # and also embassy number too which they have used to contact you......

hey they called me on 18th oct at afternoon time and by the way i haven't send my old passport which has been cancelled with the new will they ask for old passport ....may be they have called me regarding the old passport

complexcanada

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dopeboyz said:
hey they called me on 18th oct at afternoon time and by the way i haven't send my old passport which has been cancelled with the new will they ask for old passport ....may be they have called me regarding the old passport

MAN........ i have the same case....... i have also 2 passports and my previous 1 is cancelled....... it was clearly written on the official web page that you have to submit your current and previous passports......... i have submitted mine....... they want to keep track of your travelling which you have done for the past 5 years..........

dopeboyz

Star Member
Oct 13, 2010
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7 BANDS
then i should send my old passport it's already too late