Oct 26, 2015
ISB - Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Soon In sha Allah!
Hi! Does anyone have an idea where the local visa office for Pakistani applicants is? Also can please successful Pakistani candidates who received PPR share their timeline. It will be of great help for people like me who are waiting and losing patience.

Aali005

May 5, 2017
Hi! Does anyone have an idea where the local visa office for Pakistani applicants is? Also can please successful Pakistani candidates who received PPR share their timeline. It will be of great help for people like me who are waiting and losing patience.
Most of Pakistani applicants visa office is in London, and maybe some applicants visa office is in Dubai.
You need to raise CSE or order GCMS notes which will help you finding your local visa office.

shah1989

Star Member
Oct 22, 2016
Nope. No update. I am waiting for my GCMS notes (to check for any updates) which should be arriving any day now...
Mine is also similar. Background check in progress since March 17. I have ordered notes which will arrive by end of this month.

Sakibmalik

Jan 31, 2015
Salaam all,

I just submitted the application and now might get married , do I need to upload the documents if any , then where shall I do it and is it necessary to inform the authority.

thanks

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
Dear members:

I just received my PCC for the city I live in since 18 years in Pakistan. I have three matters of concern:

1) My PCC states that "there is nothing adverse/criminal against him on the local police station (name of the police station of my locality) to Date" They havent mentioned any initial date. On my inquiry, they said as I have lived in this city since 18 and still live, therefore writing "to date" is more appropriate as it covers the entire period by default. Is that alright if there is no "From" date?

2) Within the same city I have changed addresses multiple times, but never left the city itself. Whereas my PCC mentions my most recent address and the police station only, although the PCC itself is released to me by the capital superintendent of police as per CIC requirements. They said, as per their format, they issue certificate on the most recent address only. Can this cause my PCC to be rejected, as i have mentioned multiple addresses in the history?

3) Lastly, my PCC also mentions my ancestral address as per my identity card, and that is an address of a different city. The PCC ends with the line "Further investigations maybe done from the permanent address". Should I then get one PCC from that other city also, even though I have never lived there except for short visits once or twice a year.?

The police department was kind enough and told me that they can accomodate all my reservations on the certificate, but then it wont look legal at all, as their format is available to al the embassies and if mine is different than how their regular format is, they might reject my PCC.

Please give me your expert feedback if I am good to go? Thanks, and sorry for such a long post.

Aashy09

Oct 13, 2016
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
29/06/2017
AOR Received.
25/07/2017
Diploma (two years) and bachelor's degree (three year)

this was my summary of 2 year b.com and 2 year mba
Thank you very much so I'll ask my friend to get it done from wes. Since IQAS gives 4 yr bachelors degree equivalency only!

shah1989

Star Member
Oct 22, 2016
I am FSW - outland. M timeline is as follows :
ITA : 20 OCT 2016
AOR: 2 DEC 2016
Medical cleared : Dec 14 2016
Background check : IP2 March 2017
Additional docs for adding wife to PR application: 14 and 23 April 2017
Spouse Medical cleared: 27 April 2017
Background check in progress: 1P 2 since 27April 2017.

Still waiting for background check since then. No updates even though I called number of times to CIC agents. They repeated the same that security is under process. Are there more candidates from Pakistan with delayed security check ?

AK1285

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
ISB - Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Soon In sha Allah!
I raised my CSE on July 1, 2017. Hoping to hear from them soon!

Most of Pakistani applicants visa office is in London, and maybe some applicants visa office is in Dubai.
You need to raise CSE or order GCMS notes which will help you finding your local visa office.

AK1285

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
ISB - Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Soon In sha Allah!
Thanks Anum. They have Gerry's for collection services of passports here in Islamabad, may be they forwarded it to the embassy. May I know your timeline please?

To my knowledge its Islamabad. At least thats where i sent my passport.

anumqureshi

Oct 20, 2016
Thanks Anum. They have Gerry's for collection services of passports here in Islamabad, may be they forwarded it to the embassy. May I know your timeline please?
Yes they forward it to the embassy in Islamabad and the PR Visa is issued from Islamabad.

Sure

EE Application Submitted: Sep 2016
Received ITA: Nov 2016
Submitted Application: Jan 2017 (got 15 days extra due to some technical issue with CIC website)
Medical Passed: End of Feb 2017
Request for Passport Submission: May 2017
Received the Passport with Visa: 23 June 2017

I am hoping to do my landing soon in sha Allah