Aashy09

Oct 13, 2016
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
29/06/2017
AOR Received.
25/07/2017
Anyone here who ordered their uk pcc to Pakistan by standard delivery? How long did it take

Meeshoo

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
In the application details , when select "all province and territories", BC and Ontario you have to authorize BC and Ontario to view your profile and information

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
You can just go to any translator as they already have performa and they will translate it for you and then go to notary public to stamp it.
Thanks a lot. Just did. :)

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
You can just go to any translator as they already have performa and they will translate it for you and then go to notary public to stamp it.
Thanks a lot. Just did. :)

alishanpwc

Star Member
Dec 24, 2015
Lahore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
06-02-2017
I am FSW - outland. M timeline is as follows :
ITA : 20 OCT 2016
AOR: 2 DEC 2016
Medical cleared : Dec 14 2016
Background check : IP2 March 2017
Additional docs for adding wife to PR application: 14 and 23 April 2017
Spouse Medical cleared: 27 April 2017
Background check in progress: 1P 2 since 27April 2017.

Still waiting for background check since then. No updates even though I called number of times to CIC agents. They repeated the same that security is under process. Are there more candidates from Pakistan with delayed security check ?
Yes Dear,
My Background check is in process since 26th May. On ordering GCSM Notes,i came to know that everything was complete except security and that i was chosen for notorious security screening. You should also order your GCMS notes because many candidates from Pakistan are being put through extra security screening which may take months even years to finish

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Yes Dear,
My Background check is in process since 26th May. On ordering GCSM Notes,i came to know that everything was complete except security and that i was chosen for notorious security screening. You should also order your GCMS notes because many candidates from Pakistan are being put through extra security screening which may take months even years to finish
Yes.....it has been noticed that Pakistan, Egypt, Lebanon, Syria and Nigerians based applications are put into extra security screening . While if you are residing in other country, specially UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, you will get leniency. But don't you worry, it's normal these days and since you are not into any dangerous activity, it will eventually be passed. InshaAllah.

Aashy09

Oct 13, 2016
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
29/06/2017
AOR Received.
25/07/2017
Yes Dear,
Do you have any military activities or travel history to afghanistan etc?

saad3932

Jul 24, 2017
you need to get your last 2 degrees / certificates verified and a photocopies of rest of the documents. I did it for master and bachelor (HEC) and matriculation and intermediate as photocopy
I have my last 2 degrees from Italy and Intermediate from pakistan. Should i have to send the attested fotocopies for matric and intermediate ? If yes do i send them separately from pakistan or just put all in one and send them onbehalf of my italian unversity?

Aisha22

Jul 17, 2017
Dear all: I need to translate our nikahnama and NICs. The problem is where do we find certified translators. Or can we do it from just any random Notary public? Please help. Thank you.
You can just do it with a notarized translator around a local kachehri.

Reactions: omarkhan