Oct 26, 2015
ISB - Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Soon In sha Allah!
Thanks! That helped! :) Have a safe journey ahead!

Yes they forward it to the embassy in Islamabad and the PR Visa is issued from Islamabad.

Sure

EE Application Submitted: Sep 2016
Received ITA: Nov 2016
Submitted Application: Jan 2017 (got 15 days extra due to some technical issue with CIC website)
Medical Passed: End of Feb 2017
Request for Passport Submission: May 2017
Received the Passport with Visa: 23 June 2017

I am hoping to do my landing soon in sha Allah

torontian

Apr 3, 2017
GTA
Diploma (two years) and bachelor's degree (three year)

this was my summary of 2 year b.com and 2 year mba
Hi...

I read your comment

Can you tell me that if applicant has

2 years BSC
2 years MSC
2 years Mphill

Should he get all 3 equivalency from WES? o ronly the top degree?
How he can get most points here.

Thanks

M.Hussain

Oct 4, 2016
Hi...

I read your comment

Can you tell me that if applicant has

2 years BSC
2 years MSC
2 years Mphill

Should he get all 3 equivalency from WES? o ronly the top degree?
How he can get most points here.

Thanks
yes, you should get all degree equivalency from inter to top.

iabhatti

Jul 19, 2017
Yes they forward it to the embassy in Islamabad and the PR Visa is issued from Islamabad.

Sure

EE Application Submitted: Sep 2016
Received ITA: Nov 2016
Submitted Application: Jan 2017 (got 15 days extra due to some technical issue with CIC website)
Medical Passed: End of Feb 2017
Request for Passport Submission: May 2017
Received the Passport with Visa: 23 June 2017

I am hoping to do my landing soon in sha Allah
Hi,
I am new to this forum, your time line helps.
Can you please tell if you applied from within Pakistan? and can you please also share your score through CRS?

Thanks,
Ibrar

Shahwaiz

Jun 15, 2017
Hello all, i recieved an invitation in March with 468 points. Submitted the case to CIC yesterday. I am a Pakistani expat living in UAE. Please ask if you have any questions as I understand the process can be a pain!
Can you share quickly a step-to-step precise guideline for the whole EE process? Post ITA as well. It would be beneficial for everyone. Thanks

iabhatti

Jul 19, 2017
Salam,

Can anyone please tell what is the turnaround time for Express Entry if you apply from Pakistan? please share the timeline if anyone has recently received a PR.

Thank you,
Ibrar

dilibaba

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
I applied under express entry with dependent spouse under CEC class in march 2017 . I received email last month to submit the passports to ottawa. I submitted my passport to ottawa and my wife submitted her passport to Islamabad embassy in Pakistan because she never come to Canada. I received my stamped passport back from ottawa last week but I am still waiting for my spouse passport. I heard from some people that she will not receive her passport until I finish my landing. Once I will finish my landing , they will send the notification to Islamabad embassy Pakistan and then they will issue her the Visa.

My wife is pregnant and she cannot travel now and due date is August end. Can I complete my landing at this stage and then notify that my wife is pregnant? or do i have to wait till my baby is born and then complete my landing with my family.I could have disclosed about the pregnancy earlier but they mentioned in the email which I recieved for passport request is let us know if their is family composition change( Birth or adoption) but they never mentioned about the pregnancy. I have my passport with me but my wife passport is still sitting in Islamabad embessy. I want to know that what is the next step?

Kindly give your valuable advice.

Many Thanks.

canadian2018

Jul 21, 2017
hello i am new to this forum.we are thinking to apply for EE.Unfortunately we have bad past experience so this is what making us reluctant to apply again.my wife applied as principal applicant in 2014 under FSW but after long wait of almost 1.5 year our application got rejected.The reason was allegation which was put on us under term Misrepresentation though we provided the visa officer with all the relevant documents but ultimately we got refusal letter.we dont know what should we do and how to move on!

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
Dear all: I need to translate our nikahnama and NICs. The problem is where do we find certified translators. Or can we do it from just any random Notary public? Please help. Thank you.

Aali005

May 5, 2017
Dear all: I need to translate our nikahnama and NICs. The problem is where do we find certified translators. Or can we do it from just any random Notary public? Please help. Thank you.
You can just go to any translator as they already have performa and they will translate it for you and then go to notary public to stamp it.

Meeshoo

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Hi i am from Pakistan and Noc code 2174 . Are there any members who have filled express entry without consultant ?
I am waiting for my wes evaluation ECA

Arslanellahi

Jun 21, 2016
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi i am from Pakistan and Noc code 2174 . Are there any members who have filled express entry without consultant ?
I am waiting for my wes evaluation ECA
Most of the people on this forum apply without any consultant. The process is very straight forward and transparent.