Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
="Aisha22, post: 6217381, member: 685338"]You can just do it with a notarized tra
You can just do it with a notarized translator around a local kachehri.
Thank you. I did exactly that. Lets hope I am good now.

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Anyone has experience of getting PCC from Pakistan embassy in Abu Dhabi UAE?
you can't get PCC from Pakistan embassy. It's v v v v v v long procedure. One of my friends applied 10 months ago and still no reply. Blame game is in between embassy and FIA.

Better to get it from your city. it's easy and almost hassle free. Ping me if you need further information.

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
You can just do it with a notarized translator around a local kachehri.
just go to your local union council office and ask them to provide marriage certificate. it will be in english and urdu hence no need to get any translation or notarised.

below are the extracts of getting marriage certificate.

NADRA marriage certificate
NADRA marriage certificate is fully computerized document which contains both Urdu and English contents of married people. Similar to NADRA birth certificate NADRA has also developed a special system to issue NADRA marriage certificates.

NADRA is not directly issuing these NADRA marriage certificate.

Pakistan NADRA marriage certificate can be issued from following authorities in Pakistan depending upon the address and area where you live:
  1. Union Council
  2. TMA Office
  3. Cantonment Board Office
  4. Arbitration Council in Islamabad
Requirements to obtain NADRA marriage certificate:
  1. Copy of nikkah nama / manual marriage certificate
  2. Copy of CNIC from bride
  3. Copy of CNIC from bridegroom
  4. Copy of father’s CNIC from bride & bridegroom
  5. Copy of CNIC from nikkah khawan (molvi)
  6. Copies of passport in case anyone from bride or bridegroom is foreigner

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
It can take anything from a fortnight to a month if all your documents are complete.
if they have acknowledged your documents which were couriered in seal envelop, then you can expect a reply in a day or two

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
just go to your local union council office and ask them to provide marriage certificate. it will be in english and urdu hence no need to get any translation or notarised.

below are the extracts of getting marriage certificate.

NADRA marriage certificate
NADRA marriage certificate is fully computerized document which contains both Urdu and English contents of married people. Similar to NADRA birth certificate NADRA has also developed a special system to issue NADRA marriage certificates.

NADRA is not directly issuing these NADRA marriage certificate.

Pakistan NADRA marriage certificate can be issued from following authorities in Pakistan depending upon the address and area where you live:
  1. Union Council
  2. TMA Office
  3. Cantonment Board Office
  4. Arbitration Council in Islamabad
Requirements to obtain NADRA marriage certificate:
  1. Copy of nikkah nama / manual marriage certificate
  2. Copy of CNIC from bride
  3. Copy of CNIC from bridegroom
  4. Copy of father’s CNIC from bride & bridegroom
  5. Copy of CNIC from nikkah khawan (molvi)
  6. Copies of passport in case anyone from bride or bridegroom is foreigner
SO this marriage certificate is equivalent to Nikah nama? no need to translate Nikkah nama in to English?

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I have my last 2 degrees from Italy and Intermediate from pakistan. Should i have to send the attested fotocopies for matric and intermediate ? If yes do i send them separately from pakistan or just put all in one and send them onbehalf of my italian unversity?
it will be couriered separate

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
SO this marriage certificate is equivalent to Nikah nama? no need to translate Nikkah nama in to English?
yes.....it is nikkah nama in computerised form. since it's in english and urdu, you are sufficing the need which Canadian's authorities want. a documents should be translated in English or French.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
you can't get PCC from Pakistan embassy. It's v v v v v v long procedure. One of my friends applied 10 months ago and still no reply. Blame game is in between embassy and FIA.

Better to get it from your city. it's easy and almost hassle free. Ping me if you need further information.
I have PCC from my district but that only shows my permanent address. I have lived in Lahore for 10 years and I cant get PCC from Lahore due to unavailable man power in Lahore. That why I want PCC from Pakistan Embassy. They told me to bring attested district PCC and they will issue PCC on that basis.
P.S. In Embassy PCC, they do not mention any specific district or address on PCC.

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I have PCC from my district but that only shows my permanent address. I have lived in Lahore for 10 years and I cant get PCC from Lahore due to unavailable man power in Lahore. That why I want PCC from Pakistan Embassy. They told me to bring attested district PCC and they will issue PCC on that basis.
well, it strange. I never heard anything like that. also, embassy doesn't have any authority to issue PCC. it must be from concerned authority of related district . You need to get it from Lahore as i did. If you are from UAE, PM me your number and i shall explain you all.
Cheers!

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
P.S. In Embassy PCC, they do not mention any specific district or address on PCC.
you are based in which country? Embassy can't issue PCC. they don't have authority.

they can send your documents on your behalf to concerned authority. that's it.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
well, it strange. I never heard anything like that. also, embassy doesn't have any authority to issue PCC. it must be from concerned authority of related district . You need to get it from Lahore as i did. If you are from UAE, PM me your number and i shall explain you all.
Cheers!
Boss you are mistaken, Following paragraph is taken from CIC portal.

If you live outside of Pakistan:

You should contact your nearest Embassy or Consulate of Pakistan for assistance. You should bring:

• A completed application form (PDF, 54.6 KB)
  • Certified copies of your passport, including all the pages showing your legal stay
  • Certified copy of your National Identity Card
  • Two passport-size photographs
  • Applicable fees
In some cases, a relative who lives in Pakistan can apply on your behalf. They need all of the above items and they need:

• To fill in the application form (PDF, 54.6 KB)
  • To write an affidavit (on 20Rs judicial stamp paper) stating that they will receive your certificate on your behalf
  • An authority letter, in their name, to get your certificate on your behalf
Embassies are official authority to issue PCC.