Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Boss you are mistaken, Following paragraph is taken from CIC portal.

If you live outside of Pakistan:

You should contact your nearest Embassy or Consulate of Pakistan for assistance. You should bring:

• A completed application form (PDF, 54.6 KB)
  • Certified copies of your passport, including all the pages showing your legal stay
  • Certified copy of your National Identity Card
  • Two passport-size photographs
  • Applicable fees
In some cases, a relative who lives in Pakistan can apply on your behalf. They need all of the above items and they need:

• To fill in the application form (PDF, 54.6 KB)
  • To write an affidavit (on 20Rs judicial stamp paper) stating that they will receive your certificate on your behalf
  • An authority letter, in their name, to get your certificate on your behalf
Embassies are official authority to issue PCC.
Just try to elaborate what this extracts is saying. It is not mentioned that they will issue PCC. would you be so kind to check the PDF form attached. open and check what it says

I have gone through this whole procedure bro........you try and if you get it, do share here.......ALL THE BEST

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Yes they send your documents to FIA for verification after that they issue PCC.
then how can you claim that embassy is issuing pcc.

Try this as well and if you get your pcc before 9 months, you will be lucky.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011

Boss I am not challenging what your experience is. You are right, they are taking too much time to process but I think you have not gone through my previous post, They said if we can give them district PCC attested by Foriegn office, they will issue it PCC at the spot. I asked question if anybody got PCC by using this procedure.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011

This I am not claiming, CIC website is saying us to contact Embassy for PCC. proof I have attached in my previous post.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Just try to elaborate what this extracts is saying. It is not mentioned that they will issue PCC. would you be so kind to check the PDF form attached. open and check what it says

I have gone through this whole procedure bro........you try and if you get it, do share here.......ALL THE BEST
What sort of elaboration you are expecting. It is self explanatory passage. Pdf form is addressed to MOI. Its is just an application form which includes your credentials.

Please enlighten me if I have missed something.

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Boss I am not challenging what your experience is. You are right, they are taking too much time to process but I think you have not gone through my previous post, They said if we can give them district PCC attested by Foriegn office, they will issue it PCC at the spot. I asked question if anybody got PCC by using this procedure.
bro.....again i m saying they can't issue a pcc. If you get your PCC attested from foreign affairs , issued from your local district police, they will put their stamp on it that's it which is not required at all.

I would suggest you to go and speak them and it will be cleared to you.

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
What sort of elaboration you are expecting. It is self explanatory passage. Pdf form is addressed to MOI. Its is just an application form which includes your credentials.

Please enlighten me if I have missed something.
don't mind but i will not reply further. I only wish to help you and to guide you and i believe i have done enough.

just try what you think is fine with you.

Last things which are crux of all conversation are as:

1) Embassy can't issue pcc

2) They will send your documents to FIA for clearance which you will never get in time. until you have some strong reference @ FIA Pakistan office who can help you to get it in time.

3) You need PCC from every city or country you lived more than 6 months, cumulatively.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
don't mind but i will not reply further. I only wish to help you and to guide you and i believe i have done enough.

just try what you think is fine with you.

Last things which are crux of all conversation are as:

1) Embassy can't issue pcc

2) They will send your documents to FIA for clearance which you will never get in time. until you have some strong reference @ FIA Pakistan office who can help you to get it in time.

3) You need PCC from every city or country you lived more than 6 months, cumulatively.
Thanks for your input. Let me go through embassy way, I will let you know the details.

Aali005

May 5, 2017
SO this marriage certificate is equivalent to Nikah nama? no need to translate Nikkah nama in to English?
It should be equivalent to nikah nama but in my case I submitted NADRA marriage certificate but they asked me to provide nikah nama(which is in Urdu and need to be translated into English).
So I guess Urdu nikah nama is as important as NADRA and what I learnt from notary office that embassies requires original nikah nama with English translation.

Reactions: anwar01

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, how long it takes for Pakistani applicants from IP2 to PPR? I am a PNP applicant and a PhD student in Canada.