Oct 26, 2015
ISB - Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Soon In sha Allah!
Hi, does anyone have an idea about how long it takes for cic to complete background check? Submitted my application on 18 Nov, 2016, and additional docs in mid of May. The status on site says they're reviewing my additional doc, but its been more than a month for that too now. Has anyone else from Pakistan also gone through this extended period of background check?

Aashy09

Oct 13, 2016
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
29/06/2017
AOR Received.
25/07/2017
Hi, does anyone have an idea about how long it takes for cic to complete background check? Submitted my application on 18 Nov, 2016, and additional docs in mid of May. The status on site says they're reviewing my additional doc, but its been more than a month for that too now. Has anyone else from Pakistan also gone through this extended period of background check?
Hey may i ask what were the additional docs

shah1989

Star Member
Oct 22, 2016
Background check in process since 21 Mar 2017. Email from CPC says that they are doing some additional verifications so can't comment on estimated completion time for my file.

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
Dear members:

I need your advice regarding nikah nama. Our original nikah nama is in urdu only. And in addition we have the NADRA marriage registration certificate. On this forum some pakistani members have been talking about the original nikah nama in both urdu and english, whereas we have only in urdu. Is this sufficient along with a translation? Secondly, the nadra certificate is in both english and urdu, so do i need to translate the urdu section?

Lastly, do i need to attest both the original urdu nikah nama and nadra certificate from foreign ministry? Please guide.

Thanks.

RezJay

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Doc's Request.
12-01-2017
AOR Received.
30-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Re Meds April '18
Passport Req..
May 2018
VISA ISSUED...
May 2018
Dear members:

I need your advice regarding nikah nama. Our original nikah nama is in urdu only. And in addition we have the NADRA marriage registration certificate. On this forum some pakistani members have been talking about the original nikah nama in both urdu and english, whereas we have only in urdu. Is this sufficient along with a translation? Secondly, the nadra certificate is in both english and urdu, so do i need to translate the urdu section?

Lastly, do i need to attest both the original urdu nikah nama and nadra certificate from foreign ministry? Please guide.

Thanks.
I believe the NADRA document should suffice as its an authentic document issued by the GoP.

Reactions: omarkhan

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
I believe the NADRA document should suffice as its an authentic document issued by the GoP.
Thank you RezJay. I hope it does. Apparently, NADRA document should be much more authentic than the hand written nikahnama.

Reazmalik

Jul 2, 2017
Hi guys, i hope doing great & in high spirits. Im new to this forum aspirant to to apply for EE . Im 43 yrs old, with MS supply chain management & MSc Proj management, married nd nd hve kids... would i be able score qualifying scores on CRS OR how much score can get, im putting on more than 10 yrs experience as well.
Looking forward to your support nd cooperation.
Regards

Umairalishah

May 3, 2017
Salam guys.

I am currently engaged and waiting for IQAS to create a profile. I have a score of 466 right now.

I need your advise on when should i get married and can i get married after getting ITA?

Aali005

May 5, 2017
Hi, my AOR was 20th November and last month my background check started and they requested additional documents which i submitted last week, now I'm hoping they start process it soon.

Aali005

May 5, 2017
Dear members:

Thanks.
Hi, when I submitted my documents I include NADRA marriage certificate but when they started background check they asked me last month to submit nikkah nama with English translation.
So I guess they know that from Pakistan we have Nikkah nama in Urdu. NADRA marriage certificate won't be sufficient.

Reactions: omarkhan

Aali005

May 5, 2017
Salam guys.

I am currently engaged and waiting for IQAS to create a profile. I have a score of 466 right now.

I need your advise on when should i get married and can i get married after getting ITA?
If it's your score without your spouse then go ahead and you can get married anytime and ask cic to add your spouse as your circumstances changed, plus now they give you 90 days to submit doc. Because you're not claiming any points on behalf of your spouse so it won't effect on your current score.

Adil Zulfiqar

Jun 10, 2017
Hello everyone.
Hope you are all fine and doing well. I have just calculated my points using
Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) tool: skilled immigrants (Express Entry).
and
found that my points are 371. Kindly guide me should I apply for EE? and How much chances are to get ITA?
Thanks in advance

Aali005

May 5, 2017
Hello everyone.
Hope you are all fine and doing well. I have just calculated my points using
Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) tool: skilled immigrants (Express Entry).
and
found that my points are 371. Kindly guide me should I apply for EE? and How much chances are to get ITA?
Thanks in advance
Improved ielts score gives more points