06-07-2016
Nomination.....
15-07-2016
AOR Received.
16-10-2016
Med's Done....
17-10-2016
Hi everyone.

I've been gathering all my documents for e-APR submission and planning to submit my application within next week Inshallah. I have a somewhat silly question regarding photo requirement for my wife who covers her hair. The photographer said she needs to show her ears in the photograph in order to meet the specifications 'the photographs must show a full front view of the head and tops of shoulders..'
Does that include ears as well I case of hijab?
We ended up getting two photos, one with ears out and one with ear covered in dupatta. I know it's trivial to ask but she's not comfortable with the one with her ears out. If anyonecould answer that with certainty, please let me know. Thanks.
Hi.. there is no requirement of showing ears.. it is a requirement onlg if you are applying for schengen visa.. photographers in Pakistan put everyone in one box.. for Canada pr, it is ok with hijab/dupatta as long as the complete face is visible.. secondly, as you are applying via e-apr, you can even take picture urself by mobile or digital cam (i did the same for my whole family)..
Please google "cic pr digital photo" and you will get plenty of information.. hope that helps.

Reactions: madhouseontheshore

RezJay

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Doc's Request.
12-01-2017
AOR Received.
30-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Re Meds April '18
Passport Req..
May 2018
VISA ISSUED...
May 2018
Hello Everyone,
Hope you are all in good health. I am from Pakistan aged 29 and single. I have master's degree in Electronic Engineering and have less than 2 years of teaching experience. I also passed IELTS with good score like CRLB 8. I have calculated my point based on what I have in hand and that are 263. Kindly guide me with your experience that how much chances are to get EE visa if I apply with these points. Some extra information will also be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
No chance with this score. However I need to see a detailed profile to be able to comment further. I would suggest getting professional advice to get a fare assessment on your chances. If interested I can inbox you my no and we can talk then. All the best!

RezJay

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Doc's Request.
12-01-2017
AOR Received.
30-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Re Meds April '18
Passport Req..
May 2018
VISA ISSUED...
May 2018
Is it mandatory to make profile on job bank for spouse too??i mean for secondary applicant?? and 2nd question is how can upload my additional docs explaining about proof of fund??
Not needed.

madhouseontheshore

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-08-2017
Passport Req..
23-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2017
Hi.. there is no requirement of showing ears.. it is a requirement onlg if you are applying for schengen visa.. photographers in Pakistan put everyone in one box.. for Canada pr, it is ok with hijab/dupatta as long as the complete face is visible.. secondly, as you are applying via e-apr, you can even take picture urself by mobile or digital cam (i did the same for my whole family)..
Please google "cic pr digital photo" and you will get plenty of information.. hope that helps.
Thanks mate.

Jun 14, 2017
Kindly Caculate my Points i'm new
-Single
-27years Age
-ielts inshallah with 6.5 each 7 overall.. going to appear
-MS/M.Phil Degree(MBA finance) 3.5 years Frm punjab universty
-Graduation B.com 2years
-Experiance as Accountant 2 years after MS last degree
PLZ KINDLY CALCULATE MY POINTS AND CHANCES ANY SENIOR AND JUNIOR MEMBERS AND GUIDE ME

madhouseontheshore

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-08-2017
Passport Req..
23-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2017
Hi guys.. any ACCAs/CAs out here reading this? I'm submitting my documents for eAPR and need to ask one thing. For our education documents, we need to upload degrees/certificates of our qualification along with transcripts. However I don't have a transcript for my ACCA. I have got membership certificate and two pages that mention that I have cleared all papers in fundamental and professional levels. Should that be enough or do I need to explain it in LOE?

imrankhan2015

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
Kindly Caculate my Points i'm new
-Single
-27years Age
-ielts inshallah with 6.5 each 7 overall.. going to appear
-MS/M.Phil Degree(MBA finance) 3.5 years Frm punjab universty
-Graduation B.com 2years
-Experiance as Accountant 2 years after MS last degree
PLZ KINDLY CALCULATE MY POINTS AND CHANCES ANY SENIOR AND JUNIOR MEMBERS AND GUIDE ME
Your points are 342, which is very low. Can be 362 if they evaluate your ECA as Two or more bachelors degrees

I entered Bachelors degree as I believe that you'll get ECA for bachelors degree and not for masters degree because you had 2 years B.Com, but if you get evaluated as having two or more bachelors degrees, you'll get 362 points
Moreover, your IELTS score is low, you should improve it a bit in order to increase some more points.
Your experience is also not 3 years or more. So you're losing points here too.

Jun 14, 2017
Your points are 342, which is very low. Can be 362 if they evaluate your ECA as Two or more bachelors degrees

I entered Bachelors degree as I believe that you'll get ECA for bachelors degree and not for masters degree because you had 2 years B.Com, but if you get evaluated as having two or more bachelors degrees, you'll get 362 points
Moreover, your IELTS score is low, you should improve it a bit in order to increase some more points.
Your experience is also not 3 years or more. So you're losing points here too.
Brother need your Contact number ? if you have no issue

pk82

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Hello

I have done bsc hons 3 years degree from U.K. And 1 year masters from U.K.

Job experience 3 years

Ielts surprisingly 6.6.6 and 5.5 reading

Age 35

Spouse BA degree only

No ielts and job

Can plz exactly anyone tell me how much score do I need to qualify for express entry

I am now willing to apply from Pakistan

I really don't know as scoring appears to me very confusing

Have been to consultants but they only make money else wasting time

imrankhan2015

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
Hello

I have done bsc hons 3 years degree from U.K. And 1 year masters from U.K.

Job experience 3 years

Ielts surprisingly 6.6.6 and 5.5 reading

Age 35

Spouse BA degree only

No ielts and job

Can plz exactly anyone tell me how much score do I need to qualify for express entry

I am now willing to apply from Pakistan

I really don't know as scoring appears to me very confusing

Have been to consultants but they only make money else wasting time
Your score is 258, which is extremely low.

The reason is that you have an EXTREMELY bad IELTS score.
If you get CLB9 in all modules, your score will increase to 418, which is sufficient to get ITA.

CLB9 means you should get at least 8 7 7 7 in L R W S

pk82

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Is there any other scheme where I should fit.i came from U.K. 2014 and still unemployed and really don't know what would I do

Very depressing

imrankhan2015

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
Is there any other scheme where I should fit.i came from U.K. 2014 and still unemployed and really don't know what would I do

Very depressing
If you can't improve your IELTS score, it'll be very difficult for you.

You can search for the PNP programs of different provinces, but the issue is that most provinces require you to have a valid job offer before applying for their PNP programs. Ontario is an exception, but their requirement is CRS 400.

My advice to you is that if you can't improve your IELTS score, just forget about Canadian immigration. There are a lot of opportunities in Pakistan. You should work hard to build your career here. Insha Allah you'll be successful soon.