+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants for Express Entry, Let's Network Here

nadiakhalid2

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
one more thing... should i send my Matric certificate and mark sheet to WES along with fsc, bcom, masters and mphil?
secondly, my Mphil result will be available after eid. can i add my mphil in my profile on WES and take out the reference number and after a month when i receive my transcript and certificate then send it to WES. what i meant to ask is, is there any time limit to send documents to WES after i got my reference number or should i add my mphil in my WES profile afterward?

Thanks in advance for any suggestion

Sky-Walker

Jun 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Feb-2016
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
06-Feb-2016
IELTS Request
With Application
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
ALHAMDULLIAH
LANDED..........
30-Dec-2016
moonarch said:
Dear ALL
I am going to evaluate my academic credentials via WES they have mentioned that HSC and SSC credentials will be sent through board like makr sheet and certificate i hve got lost my markshee of HSC is dat mandatory to send mark sheet too??
You may get mark-sheet from board easily. And then send it to WES.

Sky-Walker

Jun 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Feb-2016
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
06-Feb-2016
IELTS Request
With Application
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
ALHAMDULLIAH
LANDED..........
30-Dec-2016
nadiakhalid2 said:
one more thing... should i send my Matric certificate and mark sheet to WES along with fsc, bcom, masters and mphil?
secondly, my Mphil result will be available after eid. can i add my mphil in my profile on WES and take out the reference number and after a month when i receive my transcript and certificate then send it to WES. what i meant to ask is, is there any time limit to send documents to WES after i got my reference number or should i add my mphil in my WES profile afterward?

Thanks in advance for any suggestion

Yes Certificate and Mark-sheets (attested) from Board (Matric and FSc), in board envelop, sealed by board.

And University Marksheet and degree, attested by HEC, and in sealed envelop by HEC.

You can not add any education for which you have not certificate or degree.

Reference number mean, you filled your all educational record in WES profile. Don't know how much you can delay, but if you want to add M.Phil degree, then it is advisable to wait until you get your degree.

Ash124

Apr 6, 2016
Assalam O Alaikum

I have a question
Has anyone done WES ECA for a 2 years BA from Pakistan ?
What is the WES equivalency for a 2 Years BA from Pakistan ?

Thanks in advance for the response

alee667

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
Doc's Request.
04-12-2015
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
26-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed 28-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2016
LANDED..........
13-01-2017
nadiakhalid2 said:
Thanks a lot alee667. you are so helpful. may God bless you. you have made this process easy for me. At first i was thinking to hire a consultant but after joining this forum and meeting generous people like you, i am confident that i can do it. i have heard that IELTS scores effect this process a lot. i have got 8 bands overall with 9 in reading, 8 in listening, 7 in writing and 7.5 in speaking. my husband got 6.5 overall with 6.5 in speaking and 7 in listening. i have more than 5 years experience in a job which falls in category 0 (financial accountant) in occupation list. do you think i have fair chance of getting ITA as I am the principal applicant or should i go for my hubby as PA if they prefer male as PA because i have seen very few females as PA on this forum?

Thanks in Advance
Thanks for your kind words. I would suggest you to do the process yourself if you have time and energy as learning the process itself is very important to get basic know how of systems in Canada.

Well you got impressive IELTS scores which are equivalent to CLB9 (Canadian Language Board) which seems good to go. Please find the equivalence of IELTS and CLB at the link below;

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/language/charts.asp

As you got better IELTS score and required experience so IMO you would score better as PA as compared to your husband. Canada has no discrimination policies so it doesn't matter who is PA. Please check your scores at the link below;

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

Also, you need to meet criteria for required amount of funds which is available at the link below;

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

If you don't have the funds right at the moment, explore some ways to manage the requirement.

Hope it helps...Good Luck!!!

alee667

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
Doc's Request.
04-12-2015
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
26-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed 28-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2016
LANDED..........
13-01-2017
Sky-Walker said:
Yes Certificate and Mark-sheets (attested) from Board (Matric and FSc), in board envelop, sealed by board.

And University Marksheet and degree, attested by HEC, and in sealed envelop by HEC.

You can not add any education for which you have not certificate or degree.

Reference number mean, you filled your all educational record in WES profile. Don't know how much you can delay, but if you want to add M.Phil degree, then it is advisable to wait until you get your degree.
Just learn the process of ECA from WES and wait for the results. It is more economical to send all the documents together rather that doing ECA for masters now and doing the same effort after a month. Hope your IELTS scores are valid and not expiring any sooner and you are not loosing some important 5 points on age.

It is all relative so you can better decide depending on your circumstances.

Sky-Walker

Jun 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Feb-2016
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
06-Feb-2016
IELTS Request
With Application
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
ALHAMDULLIAH
LANDED..........
30-Dec-2016
nadiakhalid2 said:
thanks a lot skywalker.

can my husband attempt CELPIP in Pakistan?
You may check here (https://www.celpiptest.ca/), if they are offering test in Pakistan. Otherwise IELTS (G) is also acceptable.

And it is good that, if your husband attempt language test, it will increase your score.

nadiakhalid2

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
hello everybody, first of all i would like to thank for the unconditional support you guys are giving on this forum especially people like Alee667. i have few question and will be very thankful if anybody can clear my quires

1. i am going to apply for ITA soon as main applicant. i have three kids under age of 10 and my hubby will be included in my application. now i only have a salary account which was opened last month in April. before that my employer gave me salary in cash as he is my uncle and we had a mutual agreement for this arrangement. now he is transferring my salary from the last month in my salary account. he is willing to give me experience latter of last five years in which i served as financial accountant in his company. my first question is regarding the experience letter( although its not related to this thread). would it be sufficient to provide just experience letter from an employer as proof of job or i have to provide salary slips too?

2. My father is going to give me a huge amount as gift to settle abroad. he works in Kuwait and has sufficient funds to support me. What if he transfer that amount in my salary account in June, then can i apply in same month and show the cic the gift deed/ affidavit/ his bank statement and salary slips or should i keep that amount for six months in my account and then apply for ITA? my main concern is that i dont know whether to wait for six month or can i apply immediately after providing them the gift deed ect?

3. we have three residential plots. one is on my name and two are on my hubby. can we show their papers as POF or we have to sale them? do i have to show pof at the time of first application that is ITA or after receiving ITA?

4. Last but very important question, based on my family situation( me, my hubby and three kids) how much money do i have to show in my account? if anybody can give me a rough idea it would be very helpful.

Thanks A Lot

raheelpk

Star Member
Dec 2, 2015
nadiakhalid2 said:
hello everybody, first of all i would like to thank for the unconditional support you guys are giving on this forum especially people like Alee667. i have few question and will be very thankful if anybody can clear my quires

1. i am going to apply for ITA soon as main applicant. i have three kids under age of 10 and my hubby will be included in my application. now i only have a salary account which was opened last month in April. before that my employer gave me salary in cash as he is my uncle and we had a mutual agreement for this arrangement. now he is transferring my salary from the last month in my salary account. he is willing to give me experience latter of last five years in which i served as financial accountant in his company. my first question is regarding the experience letter( although its not related to this thread). would it be sufficient to provide just experience letter from an employer as proof of job or i have to provide salary slips too?

only experience letter is enough which should have job description, annual total salary, number of hours per week, job start date

2. My father is going to give me a huge amount as gift to settle abroad. he works in Kuwait and has sufficient funds to support me. What if he transfer that amount in my salary account in June, then can i apply in same month and show the cic the gift deed/ affidavit/ his bank statement and salary slips or should i keep that amount for six months in my account and then apply for ITA? my main concern is that i dont know whether to wait for six month or can i apply immediately after providing them the gift deed ect?

You can follow the below mentioned thread for more information
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/a-complete-way-to-nail-source-of-fund-dilemma-t349224.0.html

3. we have three residential plots. one is on my name and two are on my hubby. can we show their papers as POF or we have to sale them? do i have to show pof at the time of first application that is ITA or after receiving ITA?

I think you can't show property as POF

4. Last but very important question, based on my family situation( me, my hubby and three kids) how much money do i have to show in my account? if anybody can give me a rough idea it would be very helpful.

$25,636 for 5 family members

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

Thanks A Lot

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nickarter84 said:
Hi Guys,

I am just starting this thread to make all the friends together for Express Entry.

In order to discuss the problems,

and queries for filling the Express Entry Online Application.

Share your thoughts.

Best of Luck!!

Hi All,
Please help me regarding getting ECA. I am from Pakistan. I want to get assessments for myself and my wife for Canadian immigration. Details are as follows. My MBA is an old one i.e. from 2001. First I did 2 years BSc and then 2 years MBA. It is equivalent to new BBA (hons.) 4 years.
Same for MCS. First I did 2 years BSc and then 2 years MCS. It is equivalent to new BSCS (Hons.) 4 years. So if I send my degrees for Assessment, what kind of Canadian equivalence will I get. Will it be:

1. Bachelor's degree OR a three or more year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute
OR
2. Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years.

Do I need to get some kind of equivalence from HEC also?
Thank you so much.

1. Applicant (Myself):

1. Higher secondary certificate/marks sheet (FSc, Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Lahore)
2. Bachelor of Science(BSc, University of Punjab), 2 years
3. Master of Computer Science, MCS(University of Central Punjabm, Lahore), 2 years
4. Master of Business Administration, MBA (Institute of Management Sciences, Lahore), 2 years

2.Wife:

1. Higher secondary certificate/marks sheet (FSc, Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Lahore)
2. Bachelor of Commerce BCOM ( University of Punjab), 2 years
3. Master of Commerce, MCom ( University of Punjab), 2 years

Ojamal

Dec 5, 2015
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-2015
Doc's Request.
06-01-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-01-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
17-01-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
10-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-06-2016
Akberansari said:
Hello Guys,
Got my PPR today. below is my timeline

ITA 6th Jan
AOR 29th Feb
Meds passed 1st Mar
Sch4 req 3 Mar
BG check 10th May
PP 11th May

I got my PPR on 11th may as well and submitted my passport on 12th.

Can you please tell if you have received your passport bacK. tomorrow will be 3 weeks for me and still no luck. kinda worried now.

Thank you

Sky-Walker

Jun 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Feb-2016
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
06-Feb-2016
IELTS Request
With Application
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
ALHAMDULLIAH
LANDED..........
30-Dec-2016
zaksam777 said:
Hi All,
Please help me regarding getting ECA. I am from Pakistan. I want to get assessments for myself and my wife for Canadian immigration. Details are as follows. My MBA is an old one i.e. from 2001. First I did 2 years BSc and then 2 years MBA. It is equivalent to new BBA (hons.) 4 years.
Same for MCS. First I did 2 years BSc and then 2 years MCS. It is equivalent to new BSCS (Hons.) 4 years. So if I send my degrees for Assessment, what kind of Canadian equivalence will I get. Will it be:

1. Bachelor's degree OR a three or more year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute
OR
2. Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years.

Do I need to get some kind of equivalence from HEC also?
Thank you so much.

1. Applicant (Myself):

2. Bachelor of Science(BSc, University of Punjab), 2 years
3. Master of Computer Science, MCS(University of Central Punjabm, Lahore), 2 years
4. Master of Business Administration, MBA (Institute of Management Sciences, Lahore), 2 years

2.Wife:

2. Bachelor of Commerce BCOM ( University of Punjab), 2 years
3. Master of Commerce, MCom ( University of Punjab), 2 years
http://www.wes.org

Go WES site, create account, fill your educational details.

Attest your university degrees and mark sheet from HEC, HEC will give these in sealed envelop.

Attest your Matric and H.Sc mark sheet and certificate . Ask them to seal these in boards envelope.

Send these to WES.

Sky-Walker

Jun 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Feb-2016
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
06-Feb-2016
IELTS Request
With Application
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
ALHAMDULLIAH
LANDED..........
30-Dec-2016
Ojamal said:
I got my PPR on 11th may as well and submitted my passport on 12th.

Can you please tell if you have received your passport bacK. tomorrow will be 3 weeks for me and still no luck. kinda worried now.

Thank you
There is 4 weeks time. So don't worry.

akryptik

Star Member
May 20, 2016
Sky-Walker said:
Go WES site, create account, fill your educational details.

Attest your university degrees and mark sheet from HEC, HEC will give these in sealed envelop.

Attest your Matric and H.Sc mark sheet and certificate . Ask them to seal these in boards envelope.

Send these to WES.
I think you can't directly send Matric & HSc documents to WES. These need to go through the boards.

"To be sent directly to WES by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education. Documents must be verified by the Controller of Examinations."

from wes site for pakistan applicants