+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants for Express Entry, Let's Network Here

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
@MOBEENSAQ

Boss can we attest Multan board Matric certificate from Rawalpindi board or we need to go Multan for attestation???

MOBEENSAQ said:
include matric certificate as well. and off cource marksheet also if your certificate is not having it.

Sky-Walker

Jun 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Feb-2016
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
06-Feb-2016
IELTS Request
With Application
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
ALHAMDULLIAH
LANDED..........
30-Dec-2016
anwar01 said:
@MOBEENSAQ

Boss can we attest Multan board Matric certificate from Rawalpindi board or we need to go Multan for attestation???

You have to attest from Multan board.

MOBEENSAQ

Star Member
Dec 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Med's Done....
05-01-2016
Passport Req..
03-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2016
anwar01 said:
@MOBEENSAQ

nope. each board will attest the certificate issued by itself. meanz rawalpindi board will attest its own certifictate. so u need to go to Multan board for degree/certificate issued by Multan board

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Thank you!!! You are a great help.

MOBEENSAQ said:
nope. each board will attest the certificate issued by itself. meanz rawalpindi board will attest its own certifictate. so u need to go to Multan board for degree/certificate issued by Multan board

Aug 7, 2014
Will passport size picture taken by photo studio in Lahore fulfill PHOTOGRAPH SPECIFICATIONS mentioned for PERMANENT RESIDENTs on following CIC website?

If not please recommend a photo studio

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,
Please help me regarding getting ECA. I am from Pakistan. I want to get assessments for myself and my wife for Canadian immigration. My details are as follows. So should send only the latest degrees or all the certificates and mark sheets starting from Higher secondary. For Pakistan most of the ECA organizations on the website say that all certificates are needed. It costs for each credential. Thank you so much.

1. Applicant (Myself):

1. Higher secondary certificate/marks sheet (FSc, Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Lahore)
2. Bachelor of Science(BSc, University of Punjab), 2 years
3. Master of Computer Science, MCS(University of Central Punjabm, Lahore), 2 years
4. Master of Business Administration, MBA (Institute of Management Sciences, Lahore), 2 years

2.Wife:

1. Higher secondary certificate/marks sheet (FSc, Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Lahore)
2. Bachelor of Commerce BCOM ( University of Punjab), 2 years
3. Master of Commerce, MCom ( University of Punjab), 2 years

MOBEENSAQ

Star Member
Dec 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Med's Done....
05-01-2016
Passport Req..
03-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2016
if your certificate is carrying your marksheet i.e. the name of courses you studies for that, then there is no need for additional marksheet
zaksam777 said:
Hi All,
Please help me regarding getting ECA. I am from Pakistan. I want to get assessments for myself and my wife for Canadian immigration. My details are as follows. So should send only the latest degrees or all the certificates and mark sheets starting from Higher secondary. For Pakistan most of the ECA organizations on the website say that all certificates are needed. It costs for each credential. Thank you so much.

1. Applicant (Myself):

3. Master of Computer Science, MCS(University of Central Punjabm, Lahore), 2 years
4. Master of Business Administration, MBA (Institute of Management Sciences, Lahore), 2 years

2.Wife:

alee667

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
Doc's Request.
04-12-2015
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
26-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed 28-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2016
LANDED..........
13-01-2017
zaksam777 said:
Hi All,

1. Applicant (Myself):

For Matric F.Sc get your documents sealed from Lahore board.
For Bachelors and Masters, contact HEC.

2.Wife:

For Matric F.Sc get your documents sealed from Lahore board.
For Bachelors and Masters, contact HEC.
Please follow the link below for WES and do as instructed in ECA application for CIC

http://www.wes.org/ca/application/apply_now.asp

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alee667 said:
Please follow the link below for WES and do as instructed in ECA application for CIC

http://www.wes.org/ca/application/apply_now.asp
OK THANKS. WES don't accept my University.
So do I have to send all documents or only the latest degrees for ECA?
Have you received your ECA and how?
regards.

Akberansari

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2015
Doc's Request.
20-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-12-2015
AOR Received.
29-02-2016
Med's Done....
01-03-2016
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-06-2016
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
Hello Guys,
Got my PPR today. below is my timeline

ITA 6th Jan
AOR 29th Feb
Meds passed 1st Mar
Sch4 req 3 Mar
BG check 10th May
PP 11th May

Sky-Walker

Jun 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Feb-2016
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
06-Feb-2016
IELTS Request
With Application
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
ALHAMDULLIAH
LANDED..........
30-Dec-2016
Anybody please share vfs fees.

AK1285

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
ISB - Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Soon In sha Allah!
you only need to send your bachelors and masters credentials, same with wife. no need of HSSC.

zaksam777 said:
Hi All,

1. Applicant (Myself):

2.Wife: