+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants for Express Entry, Let's Network Here

raheel10175

Apr 20, 2015
Haris Thank you very much for your response ! i need to talk to you .. can i have your number ? so i will call you ... email me your number on rraahheell@yahoo.com

hariskhan

Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ raheel10175: You don't need to send secondary (SSC), higher secondary (HSC) docs to CES. CES doesn't want your matric/inter certificates.

CES only wants your post-secondary docs (i.e., meaning only degrees/transcripts of bachelors and beyond)

sharedknowledge

Nov 30, 2012
sumairak said:
yeah i know WES is fast but my university is not on their list. plus i live in Riyadh now so there is no one in Pakistan who could do so much for me. like going to SSC HSC bachelors n masters universities which i have done from different cities. CES takes time but its less hectic. i know it kills time but i have no other option to do.! i hope they fasten their process after coming back from vacations.
I used this firm: http://www.mamooinpakistan.com/

At that time, they were not timely or speedy, but are reliable and finally I got my documents attested.

sharedknowledge

Nov 30, 2012
hariskhan said:
For us, who are applying for FSW under EE, we have to;

(a) first look at our score in 6 selection factors for FSW, and score 67 or above
(b) (after the above) calculate our score on CRS for EE pool, for our chances on getting ITA
Dear Haris,

Do the relatives in Canada count any more or not? If yes, then how many points would one get for this? Thanks.

hariskhan

Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you have "first" blood relation in Canada, who is a PR or Citizen of Canada, then they will count.

(a) You get 5 points for "first" blood relation, in FSW score calculation, on your immigration application, if they are PR or Canadian Citizen
(b) "first" blood relation can also sponsor your immigration or PR application to Canada

Need to read a bit more to check how much score one can get under "Adaptability" in CRS grid for "first" blood relation.

Reference:
(1) http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp
---> look under "Adaptability" heading

sharedknowledge

Nov 30, 2012
hariskhan said:
If you have "first" blood relation in Canada, who is a PR or Citizen of Canada, then they will count.

(a) You get 5 points for "first" blood relation, in FSW score calculation, on your immigration application, if they are PR or Canadian Citizen
(b) "first" blood relation can also sponsor your immigration or PR application to Canada

Need to read a bit more to check how much score one can get under "Adaptability" in CRS grid for "first" blood relation.

Reference:
(1) http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp
---> look under "Adaptability" heading
Yes. It is clear that relative is credited under FSW calculation. But, I don't see any points for the relatives in CRS calculation. Meaning it doesn't matter anymore having a relative in Canada.

Minion

May 27, 2015
Hi Folks

i am bit confused. I have done ACCA, MBA finance and SAP certification in Finance. Worked as manager accounts for 4 months after that I was working as business application analyst for 9 months in FMCG currently working as AM ERP Finance in FMCG. I want to know whether am i eligible? I have minimum points required but is there any chance i can get refused due to relevant work experience? according to me work is relevant because rather than making financiial accounts I am providing support for finance users and helping in business development opportunities from finance views.

pravatmail

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
Hello guys,

I have a question. I am applying in EE and currently my CRS point is 432. If I will remove my spouse from the application it it comes to 462.
Is it legal not to include your spouse in your EE application or there will be any problem ?
If I am not including her in my PR application, can she stay in Canada with a visitor visa ?
How long it will take and what will be the challenges for her to get a PR after me ?

Please let me know if anyone know more about it.

Thanks

S.S.Ahmed

May 27, 2015
Hi Guys!

I'm applying for the FSWC - EE and I have an ECA query:

I have:
1. O & A level Degrees - With equivalency from HEC
2. Foreign 4yr BA (Hons) Degree - With equivalency from HEC
3. Pakistani 2yr MA Degree.

My questions are:
1. Will the equivalency certificate for my O&A Level degree from HEC suffice to send to WES or ICAS?
2. For my foreign BA degree, I have an equivalency from the HEC. Will this suffice or should I have my University send this directly?
3. My Master's is from BNU, which is HEC recognized, but not on the WES list of recognized universities. Should I apply to ICAS instead; will that give me a chance?

Any opinions on the matter will be much appreciated!

Best,
Sara

Sam80

Apr 21, 2015
Can anyone assist me in ECA evaluation via WES. I have done my Masters from Mohammad Ali Jinnah University, whose name is not included in the list provided on their website. However, i just wanted to confirm if that list is valid list or else all HEC recognized universities degree can be verified by WES

affan_123

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Can anyone advise, CES mentioned specialization as "Business Administration" in BBA and MBA assessment report. I have majors in Finance. What would be my specialization while filling up my profile of EE? If i mention Finance i believe this would lead to misrepresentation and if i fill Business Administration then how it will justify my specialization? Please advise

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
dear all,

Need help for assessment of educational credentials? Any one in this forum with 2 years BSC and 2 years of MBA ? If yes how much marks you got?

AM12

Jun 18, 2015
i want to put double entry in express pool from both me and my husband, how much charges are thier for each entry?

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Dear Sara,

Don't go to ICAS. they will take at least 4-5 month. Since your university is not listed with WES, better to go with University of Toronto. Link below. their procedure is hassle free and doesn't required verification from HEC.

http://learn.utoronto.ca/international-professionals/comparative-education-service-ces