Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
2253, CRS-432
App. Filed.......
Not Yet
Ahmedbinhayan85 said:
Hi Guys, AOA

I am new to this forum. Welcome abroad I am planning to Apply for EE Soon. I have few questions regarding this?
First of all is there any member here who have done his 1st degree (BEngg) and some experience (1.5yr) from Pakistan and Post grad Degree(MSc) from UK and few years work experience(including self employed) in UK and Applying from UK too?

I have just started my process. I have just sent my documents to HEC through Gerry's to get the copies of BEngg. Degree and transcript attested by HEC. Does any one been though this? I need to know how much time do they take to send your documents back?

Secondly, Its my understanding that before you make your EE profile you have to have your IELTS score and ECA handy? Is it right? Yes, You are right Or i can make profile and update as soon as I get my documents ready?

and does one need to get ECA for Matriculation, Intermediate too? or BEngg(Pak) and MSc(UK) would be enough for EE? You will get ECA for your higher most education. Its depend on evaluating agency that which documents you need to send them. (ie SSC + HSSC + Post Secondaey or HSSC + Post Secondary).

Because how can one get SSC and HSC transcripts attested from BIEK if the person is not living in Pak anymore? Each board has different policies, You may consult from their website. Most probably they will ask an affidavit letter from an individual if self is not present

Third, I have a question regarding Reference Letters. How to get a reference letter for Self Employed person? Like i am running my own IT Services business in partnership with other person, who i get my reference from? From my partner? or from the companies i have been providing my services? From your partner and from your Clients or my company details would enough like tax returns/ corporate tax / business account statements? They are also required
and What if any of my previous employer does not give me Reference letter as mentioned on CIC website? What should I do in that case? If the employer is not willing, take it from your colleague from that company and attached affidavit.

I know it is too much to ask, any help would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Ahmed

fahad171

Apr 26, 2015
please guide me:)

i have 2 years B.com from karachi university & more than 9 years of working exp,

how many points ill get for 2 years bachelors degree.

thanks

Citizen1721

Feb 17, 2014
Salam friends

I am from karachi. B.E from N.E.D engineering univeristy and MBA from UK (leading and recognized university) I just want to kknow

Do i still have to do educational assessment from Pakistan also? Or can apply on the basis of UK degree?

If i skip pakistan education and do assessment for my UK degree then will it be Ok?

Can any one guide me the simplest procedure for pakistani educational assessment as i am completely lost with the complicated Procedure

My Engineering degrees already attested by HEC

Please helpme out

Thanks
Ali

babarsaeed02263

Star Member
Feb 23, 2015
What are the Current timelines for ECA from ICAS,
AS i have sent my docs and received on 16th March but so far no any result:)

Has anyone got his ECA from ICAS since Jan 2015?

Thanks,

Ibrahim Asim

Apr 30, 2015
Asalam o Alaikum I live in Riyadh have 19 yrs experience in teecom field , have BTech degree , only problem is my age issue , I m 44 , so I need sponsor from manitoba but unfortunately I don't know anyone in canada so is there anyone who can arrange sponsor for me it will be great help .

fahadnaseer

May 2, 2015
Dear all,

Please extend support.

I just got message on My CIC that "Profile ineligible". I got score 76 when I first applied in 2014 and got application back due to CAP of 1000. I checked my profile again and came to know that i put funds for 4 family members 22000 CAD instead of 22170 CAD. that could be a reason.

how can I creat a new profile. ?????

Fahad

sanis

Jan 6, 2015
salam pak members

as i hv began with the CIC EE profile of my wife she is having 2 years Bachelor in Commerce Degree and 2 years Bachelors in Education Degree both Degrees are separately earned so i will have to mention both of this separately in CIC profile i want to ask what should we select in the level of education in CIC EE profile for BCOM and than for BEd which is required to fill in CIC profile the WES has given my wife Canadian Diploma ( TWO years) equivalency for both BCOM and BEd so what should i select for Bcom A or B and for BEd A or B? thnks in advance

A) Two year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute

B) Bacehlors degree or a three or more year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute

simplytuff

Apr 28, 2015
I was thinking of starting a Whatsapp group for Pakistani people to discuss issues live and even meet up in person (if in same city). If you guys can PM me your numbers i would add you to the Group

I have not yet created a EE profile, but CRS tool tells me i score 468 Points, Just in the process of getting WES my documents.

AdnanK

May 10, 2015
Hey guys,

I have a pretty baffling question(for me at least) I need to know that if I apply for EE, do I need to have a job offer in hand or can I apply without having a job offer.

There's is so much of information that sometimes it makes things difficult for you rather than making it easier.

Responses to my question would be greatly appreciated!

hariskhan

Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone can apply without job offer. Its just that you won't have 600 out of the 1200 points in EE. Its the same for anybody without LMIA supported job offer.

Having a job offer means nothing, unless it is supported by LMIA. You only get 600 points if you have a job offer that has LMIA approval with it.

Those who are inside Canada, who already have jobs or job offers, even they have to either get their employers to get LMIA for them, or they risk loosing their jobs or even visa status in the coming future.

someone191

Mar 14, 2015
I have done BE from NED and HSC and SSC form local college and school respectively. I only applied for Bachelor's ECA through WES and sent my transcript and degree of Bachelor only. Now after 1 month they are asking for intermediate/secondary school documents. They are saying that it is required for all evaluations :mad: Now what should I do ?
1. Should I send both SSC and HSC documents or HSC documents is enough?
2. How to send HSC/SSC docs?
3. Should it be attested by IBCC or only board verification will work?
Can Any one help plz.

raheel10175

Apr 20, 2015
Hello ! I did my Bachelors in Business Administration from Iqra University and unfortunately it is not in the list of WES. So I have to do my ECA from CES UOT . I got a sealed envelope of attested Degree and Transcript from HEC Regional office Karachi up til now. My confusion is for Intermediate Certificate and Mark sheet attestation, Either it should be in sealed envelope or simple photocopy of attested Certificate and Mark sheet from Inter Board Office ?? And what is the expected time of getting ECA report from CES UOT from the date of posting ??

hariskhan

Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ someone191: (1) You need to send both Matriculation (SSC) and HSC (Intermediate) docs to WES. Its mentioned on their required docs page for country=Pakistan.

(2) If your in Lahore, go to BISE Lahore, in old building. There's one building for Matriculation and another for Intermediate certificates. Go to the building for Matriculation. The Matriculation guys make the sealed envelope which it sent to WES. The guys there can guide you about what you need to get done for your SSC, HSC docs attestation.

WES requires docs to be directly sent by BISE. In any case, check with the guys at BISE old building. They will give you clear information.

(3) Get your SSC, HSC certificates attested from both BISE as well as IBCC

hariskhan

Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ raheel10175: WES only accepts docs from public sector universities when it comes to Pakistan. Check their required docs page for country: Pakistan. Its mentioned there.

CES is far more flexible. CES doesn't want your SSC, HSC docs if you have post-secondary credentials (for e.g., bachelors, masters, phd, etc etc).

At present, processing time written on CES's website is 9 weeks. Apply quickly. As the year moves on, their processing time increases. I got mine in 6 months when I applied at end of last year. At that time their processing time was 15 weeks. They changed that to 18 weeks at beginning of this year.

Reference:

(1) http://learn.utoronto.ca/international-professionals/comparative-education-service-ces/processing-times

raheel10175

Apr 20, 2015
Hello ! I did my Bachelors in Business Administration from Iqra University and unfortunately it is not in the list of WES. So I have to do my ECA from CES UOT . I got a sealed envelope of attested Degree and Transcript from HEC Regional office Karachi up til now. My confusion is for Intermediate Certificate and Mark sheet attestation, Either it should be in sealed envelope or simple photocopy of attested Certificate and Mark sheet from Inter Board Office ?? And what is the expected time of getting ECA report from CES UOT from the date of posting ??