+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants for Express Entry, Let's Network Here

mirfan83

Jun 26, 2015
my total marks become less when i add my spouse in the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) - tool. Though she is masters with distinction . My individual score is 301 while with spouse 297. Does the addition of spouse matter ? Also how is the score 297 by the way ?

CVuser1947

Sep 17, 2006
I guess no hope for us below 400 points.
They are only inviting people who are living in Canada already and people with job offer and PNP.
People like us who working hard to maintain EE profile with no job offer or PNP or Canadian experience have no hope of invitation.

I guess this new system is made for these applicants and for eliminating us from immigrating.

sam K

Jun 27, 2015
Please add me on the whatsapp group .
my number is 03216488002

I have 360 points on my EE profile. I have some queries?

Regards
Usama

someone191

Mar 14, 2015
At the time of my ECA I didn't get any help from internet on how to send my documents from Karachi Metric/Inter boards/HEC to WES. So I felt the need to help fellow Karachi Walas.

First of all you need to understand that you need to send documents of Intermediate and University both even if you are willing to get ECA only for highest degree. I am not sure about Metric Documents though but I have provided the procedure.

1. Go to Inter board office, go to room # 24 ask for Marks sheet verification form ... attach Inter Marksheet photocopy (both sides) and NIC copy with the form ... go to room #24 again and ask clerk to write fee on it (ask for most urgent verification 525 Rs.). Now go down the stairs and submit fee at Accounts section. Comeback to room #24 and submit form along with photocopies.

2. Come to Interboard office next working day along with following documents
i. An application in the name of Secretary BIEK asking for documents to send Docs to WES (one original and one copy for receiving)
ii. CNIC copy
iii. WES Request Form
iv. Photocopy of HSC Certificate (both sides) and
v. Payment Order of Rs. 1500 in the name of Secretary BIEK

Once you are in inter board office go to room # 24 and received your verified copy of Marks Sheet by showing receipt.

Now take this along with all above docs to room # 14. There is a guy named Hasan. Give him all these 6 documents. He will arrange it and direct you to Secretary office. There you can submit all these six documents, take a receiving on application's copy and come home.

*** They will verify your HSC certificate copy and then send docs to WES in 15 days time via Pakistan Post. You can comeback and take Tracking Number from same guy Hasan after 15 days (Tracking Number will only be active after 10 days). Shipment will take around 15 more days.

-------------------------------------------------------------

3. Go to Metric Board Office collect Marks Sheet Verification form from Room # 4 .... attach Marksheet Photocopy (Both Side) and CNIC copy .... ask the same guy to write urgent fee on it. Take all documents and follow the instruction in next step.

4. Go to room # 22, ask them to give Certificate Verification form ... attach two photocopies of Certificate (both sides) and CNIC copy ... ask them to write fee on it.

5. Submit fee of both forms in Account Section (Rs. 625 each) and submit back the forms in respective rooms.

6. Comeback after 15 days with WES request form and Rs. 3000, Take the verified copy of Marksheet by showing receipt. Then go to room # 22 and take the verified copy of Certificate. In the same room there is a table for WES Evaluation go there and give these three documents to him along with CNIC copy and Rs. 3000. The guy will ask you for your Cell number and message you tracking number the same day.

*** Documents will reach there within 4 days.

------------------------------------------------------

7. Attest your University's Degree and Transcript(s) from HEC. (Method is available on internet, use google). Don't forget to attest one copy of each document for WES.

8. Once all copies are attested, ask HEC guys to seal these copies in an envelope. They do it without any charge.

9. Go to DHL or TCS. Give them the envelope without disturbing any thing, do not forget to write your WES reference number on Envelope. Do not insert envelope in another envelope.

**** Shipment will take 4-5 days and there is an educational discount available on both TCS and DHL. Do not forget to use that.

Now anxiously wait for Email from WES. Grin

alishah5

Jul 7, 2011
Dear All,

I am asking this question on behalf of my friend and he needs urgent advise on subject matter. He meets all Express Visa requirement except Spouse ILETS which is not possible to submit. We need help and advise how to resolve this issue and if there any way around/waiver of this requirement?
Thanks you all in advance.

sumairak

Jul 18, 2014
US
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
In process
Nomination.....
Saskatchewan
AOR Received.
Aug 10, 2015
alishah5 said:
Dear All,

I am asking this question on behalf of my friend and he needs urgent advise on subject matter. He meets all Express Visa requirement except Spouse ILETS which is not possible to submit. We need help and advise how to resolve this issue and if there any way around/waiver of this requirement?
Thanks you all in advance.
what is express visa requirement?? do you mean express entry?
wife IELTS is not compulsory. unless your friend wants to improve his CRS score.

Aehsan

Jul 9, 2015
I am new to this forum. Have given my inlets. Want to get the assessments done. Have done O Levels and A levels and the BBA Honours and MBA. How to get the o level and A level assessments done. Is there any agent in karachi who can help in the attest actions.

affan_123

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Aehsan said:
I am new to this forum. Have given my inlets. Want to get the assessments done. Have done O Levels and A levels and the BBA Honours and MBA. How to get the o level and A level assessments done. Is there any agent in karachi who can help in the attest actions.
No need to assign an agent, its a complete waste of money. You just need to spend little time in this forum and research along with extensive reading of the entire process and you are done. For eca first check your university is available in wes or not. If its not then go for ces. Ces does not require o and a levels assessment. Just fill the form attach color copies of bba and mba transcript and degree and ofcourse copy of your passport. Send to their address, in the mean time request your institute to deliver the said docs to their address. Once they receive all you only need to wait for assessment report. That's it

asiflalani

Jul 10, 2015
Hello,
I need help regarding ECA from WES

I did my Masters and Bachelor from a Private Institute from Hyderabad, Pakistan which is Affiliated with the Recognized Universities (Mehran University and University of Sindh Jamshoro)

However i would like to know, will WES accept those degree and marksheets?

Those marksheets and degree are issued by the university with their Logo and Name on top along with controller & registrar signature, however it as well shows the Institute name where i enrolled.

Please guide.

Thanks.

ARN

Star Member
Mar 26, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-08-2015
asiflalani said:
Hello,
I need help regarding ECA from WES

I did my Masters and Bachelor from a Private Institute from Hyderabad, Pakistan which is Affiliated with the Recognized Universities (Mehran University and University of Sindh Jamshoro)

However i would like to know, will WES accept those degree and marksheets?

Those marksheets and degree are issued by the university with their Logo and Name on top along with controller & registrar signature, however it as well shows the Institute name where i enrolled.

Please guide.

Thanks.

Go to WES website and look up the list of universities they recognize otherwise choose ECAS if it does.

For procedure there's a thread that guides how to apply so go through that also.

ETE

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2015
AOR Received.
22-05-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2015
CVuser1947 said:
I guess no hope for us below 400 points.
They are only inviting people who are living in Canada already and people with job offer and PNP.
People like us who working hard to maintain EE profile with no job offer or PNP or Canadian experience have no hope of invitation.

I guess this new system is made for these applicants and for eliminating us from immigrating.
Hmm no, there have been people with no job offer or PNP or Canadian experience with good IELTS scores and experience that have scored between 450 to 470.
I think Canada just want more qualified candidates, who are fluent in one of their languages and who can integrate well into the Canadian society.
The cut-off will surely go below 450 but not anytime soon, maybe next year or later this year.
Good luck to everyone.