+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants for Express Entry, Let's Network Here

insomniac545

Apr 14, 2015
AOA, Suggestion needed for WES..

I did my first two years of bachelor from Pakistan and got credits transferred to England and completed my last year of studies from there...... will WES require my last year degree and transcript for verification or will they need confirmation of first two years from Pakistan as well? please advise i am confused...

Apr 15, 2015
Hi Guys, AOA

I am new to this forum. I am planning to Apply for EE Soon. I have few questions regarding this?
First of all is there any member here who have done his 1st degree (BEngg) and some experience (1.5yr) from Pakistan and Post grad Degree(MSc) from UK and few years work experience(including self employed) in UK and Applying from UK too?

I have just started my process. I have just sent my documents to HEC through Gerry's to get the copies of BEngg. Degree and transcript attested by HEC. Does any one been though this? I need to know how much time do they take to send your documents back?

Secondly, Its my understanding that before you make your EE profile you have to have your IELTS score and ECA handy? Is it right? Or i can make profile and update as soon as I get my documents ready?

and does one need to get ECA for Matriculation, Intermediate too? or BEngg(Pak) and MSc(UK) would be enough for EE?

Because how can one get SSC and HSC transcripts attested from BIEK if the person is not living in Pak anymore?

Third, I have a question regarding Reference Letters. How to get a reference letter for Self Employed person? Like i am running my own IT Services business in partnership with other person, who i get my reference from? From my partner? or from the companies i have been providing my services? or my company details would enough like tax returns/ corporate tax / business account statements?
and What if any of my previous employer does not give me Reference letter as mentioned on CIC website? What should I do in that case?

I know it is too much to ask, any help would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Ahmed

salzamon

Mar 26, 2015
Hi,

Can anyone guide me as to where I can get the driving licence NOC (not the international driving permit) from in Karachi?

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
HI all ,
I have created a whats app group any one interested please give your number

nave2014

Star Member
Jul 12, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
21-10-2014
AOR Received.
22-12-2014 processing started
Med's Request
13-01-2015
Med's Done....
05-02-2015
Passport Req..
Insha Allah soon!
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah soon!
LANDED..........
08-05-2015
hi all,

how many points does a sibling residing in canada wud fetch?

raffan

Star Member
Apr 17, 2014
How much it is safe to bring ECA report from WES and CES through regular mail like pakistan post office instead of courier service.your comments will be highly appreciable.regards

Fawadz

Apr 20, 2015
adeelf said:
Well, I didn't for myself as the primary applicant. But I did get WES evaluation for my wife, who is an ACCA. The process is the standard one as per any WES evaluation. Send in your completion certificate (if you don't have one you can request ACCA via email and they will send you one). Then also request ACCA to send the transcripts directly to WES. I found them to be quite cooperative and helpful.

In my wife's case, the assessment was equivalent to a 3-year Bachelors. Keep in mind, though, that she is not just an ACCA Affiliate (i.e. only completed the exams), she is an ACCA Member. I guess that helped with the evaluation.
Hi Adeel

Where did you contact ACCA? Which address or email. I ask since I received an email response (on my attestation request) from acca saying they can't send documents to any body!

Regards
Fawad

mrh20001

Jul 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-08-2015
AOR Received.
28-08-2015
Med's Done....
30-08-2015
Dear All
Please guide me how may I calculate points in
CRS – Skill transferability factors ? if I am applying from Pakistan

what is this skill transfer ability factors
totally confused in this please help me out with example.

regards
8)

AwesKhan

Apr 23, 2015
Expat in UAE, completed my EE Profile today with a CRS 478 as i am single and don't have an arranged employment.

What documents should we be preparing prior to the arrival of ITA??