ان شاء الله Soon
VISA ISSUED...
ان شاء الله Soon
LANDED..........
ان شاء الله Soon
hsn005 said:
hello friends,

i want to ask few things ?

1- according to my calculations i m getting 72 score for FSW category, is 72 score enough to get selected as immigrant?

2-this fee structure of WES is confusing can anyone please guide me about it ? i cant figure out how much should i pay for it?

3- my dependent's MSC Engg degree is from Sweden. should Attested photocopy of his Sweden msc degree be sent directly from the Swedish university to WES Canada? help me please OR can we ask for a sealed attested copy of degree from Swedish university and courier it to WES by our self.??

4- if my BISE will send the docs on a date different to date of courier of my hec attested docs, WES will receive the docs of same candidate at different days... will it affect the application???
It is no issue for WES to receive the documents on different times for the same candidate. It happened with me. I sent my university documents to wes but missed to send the docuemnts from BISE. Then I received the email from WES to send the BISE certificate which I arranged with the help of my brother as I am currently in Kuwait. It took 15 days to reach WES and after a week the update the status that the documents received and they had started the evaluation and i got my ECA after 10 days.

Kazem

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2017
Doc's Request.
24-03-2017
Hey guys.

Can anybody tell me what clinics/places do medical exams for immigration in Lahore?

And also what is the estimate cost of the exam?

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Kazem said:
Hey guys.

Can anybody tell me what clinics/places do medical exams for immigration in Lahore?

And also what is the estimate cost of the exam?
CIC no longer allows multiple panels. There is only IOM with branches in khi, lhr isb which they accept. If i remember correctly the IOM Lahore is in C block model town. The cost keeps increasing every now and then. I believe it should be 6-7k PKR per person for grown ups and half or less of this for children depending upon their ages.

ARN

Star Member
Mar 26, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-08-2015
Can anybody help me out with WES requirements for those who did O and Alevels?

Nov 10, 2014
hariskhan said:
Call them up. Or email them on their support page. They respond quickly enough.
Brothers,
1. what are the basic steps to get WES.. like matric, Inter, Bachelor and master degree.....
2.one more important thing is, what about our degrees i have done 2 years Bachelor degree and Master degree? i mean during applying Immigration it will be consider Master degree or bachelor because of 2 years program?
3. And i have also 1 year and 2 year diplomas program from local institutes in Pakistan do i also need to get WES for these diplomas? and i saw in WES Pakistan's institute list this local institute is not there....

Appreciated your support..

Thanks..

hariskhan

Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If your organization of study is not in WES's list of "Accepted Universities from Pakistan", then don't hire WES for getting ECA report. Go for any of the other two ECA authorities.

Nov 10, 2014
Thanks ...one more thing about my Diplomas, like i have 1 year diploma and 2 years diploma from local institute in Pakistan... do i need to attest also for ECA ??? it will b acceptable....

hariskhan

Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The thing about diplomas' is tricky and complex. Others can help better than me on that. There are plenty of threads on ECA on this forum. Please search or view those.

ECA is usually for formal education (matriculation till Ph.D).

Nov 10, 2014
Ya right...
one more silly question ...hope so you wont mind :)....

about degrees ... i have 2 years bachelor and 2 years master degree... what will be the evaluation of these degree as compare to Canadian degrees?

hariskhan

Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
From what I read, usually a bachelors' degree is of 3 or more years in Canada.

I had 2 years bachelors degree also. AlHamdulillah, by the grace of ALLAH ALMIGHTY, I got the chance to study more semesters to convert my 2 years of study/degree into 4 years of study/bachelors degree

For this specific case, others may be able to help better than me. I have no experience with 2 years bachelors/diploma.

Nov 10, 2014
nadebutt said:
NOC 2281 APP FILED FSW2014 10-DEC-2014

EE SUBMITED AND ACCEPTED IN THE POOL 1-JAN-2015 SCORE 375
ya same points im getting, can you share your IELTS bands... i'm thinking to improve my bands 6.5 to 7 or 7.5....

Hissam

Apr 3, 2015
Hello. I have just started the process for express entry. Please clarify me on certain things. I have submitted my documents in Hec. Would hec send my attested degrees photocopies itself in a signed and sealed envelop to canada or i will take signed and sealed envelop from them and send it myself. Secondly do i have to get equivalence of my wife degrees also like i am doing for mine. Are there extra points for that? Secondly my wife has her masters from UK so does she still need to do IELTS.