+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants for Express Entry, Let's Network Here

hariskhan

Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Depends on what immigration program you are applying for.

If your applying for FSW under EE, after you receive ITA from CIC, they'll ask you to either upload filled immigration forms + your docs (scanned) or they will ask you for your docs in shape of paper. At that stage, they will require your complete personal, educational, marital history, plus professional history for the immediate past 10 years.

farhanmazhari

Sep 18, 2014
Hi Haris,

Yes I am going for EE for FSW, is this sure shot that they will ask for matric/inter or you are guessing. Is there any document checklist which mentioned these points.

Regards,

hariskhan

Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I haven't gone through the EE system of submitting docs. I'm "guessing" or "speculating" based on information which was relevant for FSW till end of 2014. Those who have received ITAs in 2015, can answer better on this question.

Please review the FSW forms available on CIC's website. Document checklist is provided with FSW forms.

One mentions their education from secondary to Ph.D level in FSW forms. Naturally, CIC requires one to attach attested/verified copies of one's docs with the immigration application to confirm one's "claim".

P.S. One thing I forgot to mention is one's ECA report. They will require that.

NadeemRajput

Feb 10, 2015
Can anybody share how to opt for PNP?

Secondly, discussion would be more good when all of us would include his/her category of application for FSW.
My question here is, how to increase the points, my IELTS is 6.5 and my spouse has scored 5.0?

BR//

hariskhan

Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There are multiple threads on PNP here. There's a dedicated forum for PNP also.

Forum: Provincial Nomination Program Immigration

Thread: PNP Information and Links - Check this for Information on PNP

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I'm applying for FSW under EE in 2015. I'm also looking at PNP programs. I'm currently *waiting* for my ECA report.

mzubair.syed

Sep 1, 2014
Hi Members and Superiors,

I would like to ask, has anyone applied for ECA of PIMSAT. What agency I should use CES or ICAS, I am MBA from PIMSAT.

Thanks in advance..

Nina2112

Feb 23, 2015
DesireCA said:
Mine is not yet received, Expected in Mid February. You can see my timeline below my posts.
I am Pakistani , working as Physiotherapist. I am so new here but learning how to apply. I already have WES report and IELTS as per their requirement. I also understand from this forum not to waste time and money with consultants. But i really need help to get a start with this process.

sarmadnadeem

Jan 25, 2015
Just go through this forum. You will find answers to most of your questions

Score good in Ielts

Get your ECA

Identify the category in which you want to apply (NOC)

Prepare your EE profile

Then hope for the Best

Nina2112

Feb 23, 2015
sarmadnadeem said:
Just go through this forum. You will find answers to most of your questions

Score good in Ielts

Get your ECA

Identify the category in which you want to apply (NOC)

Prepare your EE profile

Then hope for the Best

Mahroo Aamir

Feb 25, 2015
Please can somebody guide me regarding ECA, is it compulsory to attest my matriculation certificate also with my intermediate and bechelors degree???

hariskhan

Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please confirm your qualification ?

It depends on;

(1) your qualification
(2) the ECA authority "you choose" or "you have to choose"
(3) whether the ECA authority accepts docs from your "organization of study"

If WES, then yes, you'll need to send matriculation/intermediate docs as well. If ICAS or CES, and have post-secondary qualification, then you "might" not need to send matriculation/intermediate docs. Please check "required docs" page on each of the ECA authority's website.

Reference;
(1) Have your education assessed - Skilled immigrants (Express Entry)

Mahroo Aamir

Feb 25, 2015
I am an Architect from University of Engineering & technology,Lahore.

And yes I am doing through WES, so better to attest matriculation certificate also??

Auone

Aug 20, 2013
London, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP_Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, this is a very useful and informative thread. thanks for keeping this alive.

I have a question: My BE degree transcript spans two pages, as in Page 1/2, Page 2/2. HEC put the attestation stamp only on the second page, and said that is the normal practice. I just want to make sure if that is true? Has any1 else been in a similar situation?

Additional Information: I am using WES for my ECA.