+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants for Express Entry, Let's Network Here

hariskhan

Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HEC attests originals on the back (or last page), and photocopies on the front (first page).

Auone

Aug 20, 2013
London, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP_Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hariskhan said:
HEC attests originals on the back (or last page), and photocopies on the front (first page).
No thats not the issue. My transcript consists of two sheets (front and back). And HEC has attested only the second sheet. That's my concern. So first sheet mentions the results of Semester 1-7 while the second sheet shows the 8th semester and final degree classification. The back of both sheets contains the university marking structure.

hariskhan

Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I haven't had 2 page credentials (transcripts, etc etc). Even then, I believe your OK.

WES will look at the date on the credentials and check up on HEC's online system for verification of attestation. WES shouldn't cause problems with how HEC has attested those docs.

Auone

Aug 20, 2013
London, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP_Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hariskhan said:
I haven't had 2 page credentials (transcripts, etc etc). Even then, I believe your OK.

WES will look at the date on the credentials and check up on HEC's online system for verification of attestation. WES shouldn't cause problems with how HEC has attested those docs.
Ok great. Thanks for your input Haris.

mbakhan

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can this Pakistani Applicants forum get rid of ECA thing and be specific for EE? There are other topics for ECA, lets discuss about EE and score guys !

Auone

Aug 20, 2013
London, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP_Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mbakhan said:
Can this Pakistani Applicants forum get rid of ECA thing and be specific for EE? There are other topics for ECA, lets discuss about EE and score guys !
Dude, chill! ECA is an important aspect of EE. Going by your argument, there are other topics for EE , why have this thread at all then?

hsn005

Star Member
Nov 29, 2014
hello friends,

i want to ask few things ?

1- according to my calculations i m getting 72 score for FSW category, is 72 score enough to get selected as immigrant?

2-this fee structure of WES is confusing can anyone please guide me about it ? i cant figure out how much should i pay for it?

3- my dependent's MSC Engg degree is from Sweden. should Attested photocopy of his Sweden msc degree be sent directly from the Swedish university to WES Canada? help me please OR can we ask for a sealed attested copy of degree from Swedish university and courier it to WES by our self.??

4- if my BISE will send the docs on a date different to date of courier of my hec attested docs, WES will receive the docs of same candidate at different days... will it affect the application???

hariskhan

Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For us, who are applying for FSW under EE, we have to;

(a) first look at our score in 6 selection factors for FSW, and score 67 or above
(b) (after the above) calculate our score on CRS for EE pool, for our chances on getting ITA

olgaiovita

Feb 28, 2015
Hi we got a ITA and start to do application form but in email is not says nothing about medical exam I know is obligation to do. We need special email for medical exam.????? Or we or ready should go a doctors who are specified in website. Thanks

hsn005

Star Member
Nov 29, 2014
hariskhan said:
For us, who are applying for FSW under EE, we have to;

(a) first look at our score in 6 selection factors for FSW, and score 67 or above
(b) (after the above) calculate our score on CRS for EE pool, for our chances on getting ITA
i got 72 marks for 6 selection factors, but on CRS i got round about 300 marks, what should i do now? should i apply for for immigration ??

hariskhan

Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Under the current system, I note the following options;

(1) Find "areas", where one can make improvements (feasibly), to achieve an improved score
(2) find ways to get;
--> job offer with LMIA, or
--> PNP nomination

which will give 600 points out of the 1200 on CRS.

raffan

Star Member
Apr 17, 2014
Hi! Can anyone plz guide me how I pay to CES through card, since I have no account no of CED. Your. Suggestion is highly appreciable. Regards

Ammar30

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Hi Dear All,
I am new at this forum and want to apply in express entry....
Please answer my question that does WES want our SSC Certificate mandatory along with HSSC because i have some issues of my SSC ceritificate as i am outside Pakistan? i have my original HSSC certificate attested and verified from IBCC but it becomes difficult for me now to verify SSC certificate. Please those who have send documents to WES explain this. Will appreciate your cooperation...
Regards,
Ammar

mraheel83

Feb 19, 2015
Hi Dear All,

Anybody has information about MPNP Program? Please guide me what type of credential assessment is required and once I'll get IELTS & assessment then what would be next step?

Thanks