+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani applicants applying study permit for Jan intake gather here.

itsomar9000

Jul 29, 2018
Hi. Buddy i called IRCC at this +16139444000. Since i applied through immigration lawyer cannot check online account. Upon entring application number and date of birth. The automatic system told me my application was refused. I dont know now is it really refused. I sent email to lawyer yesterday but so far he did not reply.
Sorry to hear that, man. I hope that isn't true.
Also, I called on the number you mentioned above.

After dialing in my details the recording went something like this; Applications that were applied online after 22nd June 2018 have not yet been processed. Approximate processing time is 36 days. I submitted mine on 9th July, do you think that the 36 days are for applications sent before the 22nd of June or after? I'm guessing a lot of applications were rejected if the processing time dropped to 36days. What do you think?

comeflywithme

Jul 2, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi Online
App. Filed.......
25-06-2018
Sorry to hear that, man. I hope that isn't true.
Also, I called on the number you mentioned above.

After dialing in my details the recording went something like this; Applications that were applied online after 22nd June 2018 have not yet been processed. Approximate processing time is 36 days. I submitted mine on 9th July, do you think that the 36 days are for applications sent before the 22nd of June or after? I'm guessing a lot of applications were rejected if the processing time dropped to 36days. What do you think?
Well keep your hopes high. At this point i really cant say at what basis they are rejecting. Mine was rejected i received the refusal last night. The major reason was i applied with family. No other objections
  • You could not satisfy me that you would leave canad after authorized duration of stay.
  • Family ties in canada and country of residence.

AstronomyNut

Jan 24, 2018
Well keep your hopes high. At this point i really cant say at what basis they are rejecting. Mine was rejected i received the refusal last night. The major reason was i applied with family. No other objections
  • You could not satisfy me that you would leave canad after authorized duration of stay.
Sorry to hear this! if you decide to try again, you can post your profile here and I'll try to help as much as I can.

itsomar9000

Jul 29, 2018

Sorry to hear that, man. Hope you'll try again and the result will be different next time around, IA.

Muzzi6191

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
Sorry to hear that ..can u share ur profile plz..

Saadi007

Jul 16, 2018
Hello everyone. After a month or so i got the decision and was refused based on the reason that:

1.You have not satisfied me that you’ll leave canada at the end of your stay.
2.Employment prospects in country of residence.
3. Other reasons,under complete review, previous academic and employment history and the reasonableness of undertaking proposed study in canada i am not satisfied you are a bonafide student and would depart canada at the end of authorized stay.

I applied for open source web dev diploma after my bachelors in software engineering. Did my internship as well from a software house and was working as a telesales rep, but have now quit the job. Any ideas how to reapply and how to write my sop? Help will be appreciated

AstronomyNut

Jan 24, 2018
Hello everyone. After a month or so i got the decision and was refused based on the reason that:

1.You have not satisfied me that you’ll leave canada at the end of your stay.
2.Employment prospects in country of residence.
3. Other reasons,under complete review, previous academic and employment history and the reasonableness of undertaking proposed study in canada i am not satisfied you are a bonafide student and would depart canada at the end of authorized stay.

I applied for open source web dev diploma after my bachelors in software engineering. Did my internship as well from a software house and was working as a telesales rep, but have now quit the job. Any ideas how to reapply and how to write my sop? Help will be appreciated
1. You shouldn't have gone for diploma. Consider Masters. It is exceedingly rare that diploma applicants get a permit.
2. You shouldn't have quit job. Unemployed makes it appear that you want to go to Canada to work as you weren't happy with your job here. Khair, this isn't not as big of a problem as #1. Go for masters.

It is very difficult, if not impossible, to clear points 1 and 2 through SOP.

Saadi007

Jul 16, 2018
I
1. You shouldn't have gone for diploma. Consider Masters. It is exceedingly rare that diploma applicants get a permit.
2. You shouldn't have quit job. Unemployed makes it appear that you want to go to Canada to work as you weren't happy with your job here. Khair, this isn't not as big of a problem as #1. Go for masters.

It is very difficult, if not impossible, to clear points 1 and 2 through SOP.
i quit my job after i had applied for tha visa but i tried to get admission in Masters but couldnt secure admission. Guess ill have to try again from scratch! Thanks for the help

Aqyaan

Aug 10, 2018
Hey there,
I'm currently living in Saudi Arabia but I'm from Pakistan so in which country there is a better chance of me getting a study permit?

comeflywithme

Jul 2, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi Online
App. Filed.......
25-06-2018
Hey there,
I'm currently living in Saudi Arabia but I'm from Pakistan so in which country there is a better chance of me getting a study permit?
Same question for me. I am from saudia but applied from pakistan. Got refused. Better to apply from saudia coz application goes to riyad instead of Abu Dhabi

comeflywithme

Jul 2, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi Online
App. Filed.......
25-06-2018
I have one question. If i submit my application again from pakistan (online) and upon receiving passport submission request can I submit my passport from saudi arabia ??