+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani applicants applying study permit for Jan intake gather here.

Aqyaan

Aug 10, 2018
But i guess applying by yourself is much better then agent. Coz you can better explain your situation to visa officer then agent. This is what i have learned
I think applying with agent in your own country is much better cuz u have better chance of explaining your situation in person

alistair23

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Hello everyone,

I am applying for my student visa (Master's student). Thinking of going with online application instead of paper based. Could anyone please tell me what exact forms am I supposed to submit for my visa application. I'm thinking of doing medical after their request. Will they also send me an email to go for biometrics or do I need to do that upfront?

I got my matric and intermediate marksheets and certificates attested from IBCC. I got my university degree and transcript verified and signed by the university. Is HEC attention required for visa or can I just get notary public attestation and upload the scanned documents online?

Your help will be highly appreciated!!!

AstronomyNut

Jan 24, 2018
Hello everyone,

I am applying for my student visa (Master's student). Thinking of going with online application instead of paper based. Could anyone please tell me what exact forms am I supposed to submit for my visa application. I'm thinking of doing medical after their request. Will they also send me an email to go for biometrics or do I need to do that upfront?

I got my matric and intermediate marksheets and certificates attested from IBCC. I got my university degree and transcript verified and signed by the university. Is HEC attention required for visa or can I just get notary public attestation and upload the scanned documents online?

Your help will be highly appreciated!!!
1. Search this thread. You'll find list of forms/documents.
2. Medical after request is fine.
3. Biometrics email will arrive in a day after you submit application.

I don't know about HEC. I'll let others answer.

zammy1032

May 9, 2018
Hi Guys-

Back again to update you on my process.

Application submitted:- April 16th 2018
Biometric completed:- April 30th 2018
Request for Medical Received:- 4th of August 2018 (After 3 months..)

So my classes are starting from 6th of September. Is there any chance I can get the visa before that?

How long does it take for Medical to become cleared? Assuming I get a slot at 7th of August.
Furthermore, they havent requested police certificate for background clearance (should i get one made before hand ?)
Update:-
Medical Data:- 10th of August
Medical Status Updated on portal:- 13th of August

Submitted police clearance certificate through email. No idea how much longer I have to wait.

Reactions: Muzzi6191

itsomar9000

Jul 29, 2018
Update:-
Medical Data:- 10th of August
Medical Status Updated on portal:- 13th of August

Submitted police clearance certificate through email. No idea how much longer I have to wait.
Did you apply online or paper based?

alistair23

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
1. Search this thread. You'll find list of forms/documents.
2. Medical after request is fine.
3. Biometrics email will arrive in a day after you submit application.

I don't know about HEC. I'll let others answer.
Thanks for your response. Which is better and faster? Online or paper based? In both I just have to get the documents attested by notary public?

Irfan Mustafa

May 9, 2018
Thanks for your response. Which is better and faster? Online or paper based? In both I just have to get the documents attested by notary public?
Well one cant say which is better and faster Online is easier to apply than paper and in paper based some say we can attach more supporting docs. I myself applied offline because after research I came to a conclusion that offline is better and faster but now it seems online is better as its processing qucikly. In online you dont need notarization of photocopies as you can upload original docs on portal. So it doesn't really matter online or offline.

pomeeri

Sep 22, 2016
I am applying from Qatar, having offer for two years certificate program in International Business from Seneca College. Please if someone can let me know the possibility of getting study permit as I have two bachelors (ACCA and BSc. Honors from UK) and I am resuming studies after 6 years.