Jul 12, 2011
My Timeline:
Online application submitted: Jan 15, 2018
Application complete with all references: Feb 27, 2018
Internal Review completed/Academic Review Start: May 09, 2018
Academic Review Completed/Experience Review Start: May 21, 2018
Experience Review Completed/Case to Board: June 7, 2018

Since APEGA Board does not meet in July, my case will be reviewed in August
Dear Z0mbie, your application went thru the Experience Review stage ? my status changed to Internal Review after academic ,I am wondering why

z0mbie

Star Member
Jun 8, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Dear Z0mbie, your application went thru the Experience Review stage ? my status changed to Internal Review after academic ,I am wondering why
When they are reviewing academic or experience....online status shows as Internal Review....

You are currently in Experience review stage....once it is done....Internal Review will change to “Expereince Review - Completed”

Reactions: alimzlm

alimzlm

Star Member
Jul 12, 2011
Today I got update on my status:
Internal Review -Complete
Academic Examiner - Complete
Internal Review -Complete //* 11-June
Experience Review - In progress.//* 11-June

Reactions: z0mbie

issac1990

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
Sharjah
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-09-2017
i wonder why my academic review is taking so long... it has been over 5 months in the academic review stage.. :(

issac1990

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
Sharjah
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-09-2017
i wonder why my academic review is taking so long... it has been over 5 months in the academic review stage.. :(

raaz23

Apr 29, 2012
Hello Everyone,

I am and EIT member with APEGA and planning to appear in NPPE exam in a couple of months. I have not started preparing for the exam yet. Has anyone on this forum recently appeared in the exam and can guide me through the process. I will also appreciate if anyone can direct/share useful study material in order to prepare for the exam.

Thanks,
Hi
what is your email, i can send you some material

syed1214

Jul 7, 2018
Hi there,

I am also the potential candidate for P.eng application with APEGA. My references were completed in March 15, 2018. Internal review is also completed and Academic review is in progress for almost a month. Just wondering how long does it take to complete the Academic review. Also Does anybody know whats the probability of getting FE exam. I have 7 years of experience in manufacturing, project management and maintenance.

vibin2018

Jul 19, 2018
Hi All,
I am also an applicant for APEGA provisional license and have landed in Calgary recently. I completed my reference check by 28th March and the application was in internal review till 14th June. After that the application status changed to academic review in progress and haven't charged till now.
I am a non CEAB candidate with masters degree and I am not claiming experience credits for my masters degree since I have over 9 years experience. Can anybody advise how long will be the academic review take. Will the process be slow during the month of july.

syed1214

Jul 7, 2018
Looks like we have same timeline. Lets stay connected and share our status as we move forward.

Hi All,
I am also an applicant for APEGA provisional license and have landed in Calgary recently. I completed my reference check by 28th March and the application was in internal review till 14th June. After that the application status changed to academic review in progress and haven't charged till now.
I am a non CEAB candidate with masters degree and I am not claiming experience credits for my masters degree since I have over 9 years experience. Can anybody advise how long will be the academic review take. Will the process be slow during the month of july.

Mario_AB

Star Member
Jun 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Has anyone recently submitted P.Eng application to Apega. It appears that APEGA has changed the experience format. Now applicant is required to submit a competency based questionnaire.

Please post your timelines.

vibin2018

Jul 19, 2018
Has anyone recently submitted P.Eng application to Apega. It appears that APEGA has changed the experience format. Now applicant is required to submit a competency based questionnaire.

Please post your timelines.
Have you already submitted the application. If so whats the type of your application and present status . Mine is in academic review stage.

Mario_AB

Star Member
Jun 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Have you already submitted the application. If so whats the type of your application and present status . Mine is in academic review stage.
Hey when did you submit your application.
I submitted my application for P.Eng in mid july and its still waiting in queue for processing. I am an EIT with APEGA, probably i won't need academic review as my educational documents have been reviewed during EIT processing.