Med's Done....
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hello Guys, good to be here. I plan taking the NPPE exams soon. Please, can anyone assist me with past question papers. My email address is sebmyheart@yahoo.co.uk.

I'd also welcome any best strategy for preparation.

kaegon

Star Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi all,
Can you please help me with the timelines for APEGA application?
I have submitted my application on last week of December and current status is:
"Thank you for submitting the academic documentation required for your application for membership. Your application has now been placed in queue. You will receive communication from an Applications Coordinator when we begin processing your application."
Thank you.

kaegon

Star Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi all,
Can you please help me with the timelines for APEGA application?
I have submitted my application on last week of December and current status is:
"Thank you for submitting the academic documentation required for your application for membership. Your application has now been placed in queue. You will receive communication from an Applications Coordinator when we begin processing your application."
Thank you.

candadacalling

Star Member
Oct 27, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
NOC-2132
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2015
Doc's Request.
RFPR, PCC
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
19-12-2015
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
24-02-2015
Med's Done....
07-03-2015, Medicals received 17/03/2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12/5/2015 passport recvd by CPC-O 21-5-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25 May- 2015, Passport received 05 June-2015
LANDED..........
In calgary, on 30 july-2015
Anyone here who opted to be provisional Licensee with APEGA?
I just submitted my Work experience record for 1-year Canadian experience and was wondering what the timelines are for internal review and Board Decision.

z0mbie

Star Member
Jun 8, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
I started my application 15 Jan 2018 and all my documents and references received by APEGA and application went for “Internal Review” on 27 Feb 2018. Is anyone else who applied recently???

issac1990

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
Sharjah
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-09-2017
I started my application 15 Jan 2018 and all my documents and references received by APEGA and application went for “Internal Review” on 27 Feb 2018. Is anyone else who applied recently???
Yep. I also have a similar timeline. My application is in Academic Examiner review stage. Any idea about their timeline?

z0mbie

Star Member
Jun 8, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Yep. I also have a similar timeline. My application is in Academic Examiner review stage. Any idea about their timeline?
I have seen on different forums that time for each step of review is different and depends on number of pending applications ahead of you.
Review steps are Internal Review > Academic Examiner > Experience Assessment > Board of Examiners (Final decision).

How along did it take for you to move from internal review to academic examiner???

Last edited:

issac1990

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
Sharjah
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-09-2017
I have seen on different forums that time for each step of review is different and depends on number of pending applications ahead of you.
Review steps are Internal Review > Academic Examiner > Experience Assessment > Board of Examiners (Final decision).

How along did it take for you to move from internal review to academic examiner???
My application is for EIT. So i don't have experience examiner stage. It took lmost 2 months to change from internal review to academic examiner stage. I was looking for the expected time in Academic Examiner stage.

sahiut

Mar 20, 2018

Hello,

I am getting frustrated about the delay in processing my PEng application. My application was complete in October 2016. It moved to Internal review after they sent an email to me saying they received all documents and application was complete. That was around mid October 2016. My application moved to academic examiner stage in mid November 2016. Since then until now it is in academic examiner stage.

I have claimed for 1 yr post grad experience for my masters. I have heard that for the post grad experience claim it takes a unusual amount of time in academic review. Anyone applied recently or got their Peng who has similar profile like me (claimed post grad experience for Masters)?

Please share your timeline. I highly appreciate your assistance.

z0mbie

Star Member
Jun 8, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Hello,

I am getting frustrated about the delay in processing my PEng application. My application was complete in October 2016. It moved to Internal review after they sent an email to me saying they received all documents and application was complete. That was around mid October 2016. My application moved to academic examiner stage in mid November 2016. Since then until now it is in academic examiner stage.

I have claimed for 1 yr post grad experience for my masters. I have heard that for the post grad experience claim it takes a unusual amount of time in academic review. Anyone applied recently or got their Peng who has similar profile like me (claimed post grad experience for Masters)?

Did u call or email the application coordinator???
I have read somewhere in the forums about an application apparently been stuck for no reason with the academic reviewer.

issac1990

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
Sharjah
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-09-2017
Hello,

Is your application processed by APEGA?

sahiut

Mar 20, 2018
Did u call or email the application coordinator???
I have read somewhere in the forums about an application apparently been stuck for no reason with the academic reviewer.
Yes, I emailed to my application coordinator asking about the delay. She was kind of reluctant and told that it is usual to get 5-6 months delay in each stage. I have no clue. They didn't even ask for any additional documents. I dont know why they are taking this long time where I am already an EIT with APEGA and they already had this round of academic review at the time of EIT application 5 years ago. My academic credential didnt change after that.

sahiut

Mar 20, 2018

What is your current stage? Did you pass academic review? Also, did you claim post graduate experience such as Masters/PhD experience?

z0mbie

Star Member
Jun 8, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
What is your current stage? Did you pass academic review? Also, did you claim post graduate experience such as Masters/PhD experience?
My current status shows “Internal Review”. I guess the next step is Academic Review. I did not claim my masters as post grad experience since I already have 9+ years of experience.