+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

P.Eng APEGA (Professional Engineers of Alberta) review timeline

Raykatme

Sep 10, 2019
Guys anyone knows how many question from 110 should be correct to pass the NPPE exam? I had the exam today and it was very tough! I am not sure if I’ll pass
I believe you need 65% to pass. Have you received your result?

Skomer

Sep 23, 2019
I believe you need 65% to pass. Have you received your result?
Sort of. You need to get 65 graded questions correct. The exam has 110 questions, but only 100 or so are actually graded. So you need to get at least 75 questions correct to guarantee passing, but could pass with as few as 65 questions correct.

Reactions: Raykatme

ersar

Star Member
Nov 27, 2017
How long do I need to wait. There is only one step left one of the experience examiner sitting on it for almost 2 months. APEGA is very slow I wished applied from other provinces. I sent my appl in January but they say it takes 6 to 12 month. But they don’t count when they receive but when they actually start to review which is 4 month after they receive an application.

Raykatme

Sep 10, 2019
How long do I need to wait. There is only one step left one of the experience examiner sitting on it for almost 2 months. APEGA is very slow I wished applied from other provinces. I sent my appl in January but they say it takes 6 to 12 month. But they don’t count when they receive but when they actually start to review which is 4 month after they receive an application.
Interesting, I’m not sure honestly.

Skomer

Sep 23, 2019
I don’t imagine it hurts to reach out to APEGA and ask for an update. Based on what I’ve seen on this forum, two months is a long time for experience review.

Skomer

Sep 23, 2019
I contacted APEGA the other day to ask for the status of my application which has been showing as in internal review for 3 months. As per their response they are currently processing applications sent to review in May. So the current wait period is 4-5 months before they even start the review.

Raykatme

Sep 10, 2019
I contacted APEGA the other day to ask for the status of my application which has been showing as in internal review for 3 months. As per their response they are currently processing applications sent to review in May. So the current wait period is 4-5 months before they even start the review.
Wow, this is crazy!!!

Reactions: Skomer

roberto_gm

Oct 7, 2019
Hi!!!!!

Anyone did the process for a civil engineering degree? I want to start the process but I'm confuse with which one I have to go for. I have over 7 years of experience (outside Canada), graduated outside Canada as well. Currently, I have a study permit here but I would like to start the process ASAP. I believe that because I'm not PR, the only option that I have is a licensee, correct? Thank you so much for your comments!