+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OWP and PR application January 2012

richmondhill

Star Member
Feb 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
job_seeker said:
Yes just keep your old passport and present together with your new passport and owp.
thank you jobseeker and god bless.

i pray that you'll always in good health, so you can gave more advice and help to us.

thanks again.

neng23

Star Member
Oct 24, 2011
Vancouver,B.C.
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 6, 2015 (Passport, Appendix A)
AOR Received.
June 26, 2015
File Transfer...
July 20, 2015 (SA email)
Med's Request
(Upfront)
Med's Done....
May 4,2015
Passport Req..
August 6, 2015 e-cas updated to "In Process" but started processing on July 20, 2015 August 8, 2015 Passport received by CEM August 10
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
very soon
singlemom said:
Congrtas to all who got their OWP.........!

I'd like to ask, how can I check my application status on-line? I submit my application for OWP and PR last January 19 and received by CIC January 20 I checked thru post canada....... please tell me...... thank you guys.......
hi singlemom
browse cic website and check application status...if u will see application received it means they already open ur application...then check 127 too if answering machine will say ur application recieved ..... then its gonna be a good news...just wait in ur mail box its gonna be ur OWP :) as for my case i counted 109 days since they received my application until i got my OWP :) just keep on praying u will get urs very soon :) Godbless

singlemom

Star Member
May 9, 2011
Hello Neng23,

I did browse on the website but still showing that they cannot find any information about the detail I entered....... Is that mean that even for OWP they never open yet my paper? I called CIC regarding different matter not on my application because they told me before that they don't have any idea about it. But I try to ask still about the application process, he said that the 17 - 18 months was for the 1st stage (correct me if I'm wrong) for PR application, and then I ask about the OWP he said, there is no exact time or period on how will it takes.

O please......... my employer was asking about it too....cos they don't need a nanny anymore....... they need to plan ahead about those activities that they will enroll the kids......

killjoy06

Apr 24, 2012
Sent my OWP/PR application august 17, they started processesing it on Sept 13, 2011 and my OWP was issued dec 3, 2011 and i received it dec 11 i guess... Some friends that i know only took 3weeks for their OWP but some of them hasnt received OWP until now and its been 1 yr since their application was submitted.... Processing times in cic is like different in every applicant...

killjoy06

Apr 24, 2012
ANYBODY HERE WHO ALREADY TRIED APPLYING FOR A TRV IN FORT ERIE.? I JUST ANTED TO KNOW IF HOW LONG WILL TAKE BEFORE I CAN RECEIVED MY TRV.. THEY JUST RECEIVED MY APPLICATION TODAY ANYBODY KNOWS THE TIME FRAME FOR THE APPLICATION OF TRV IN FORT ERIE? Thanks so much

killjoy06

Apr 24, 2012
singlemom said:
hi killjoy06,

I got mine after 2 weeks.....
Hi singlemom!
Thanks for the info.. That was fast.. Hope mine will be as fast as yours... Thanks so much again! God bless

singlemom

Star Member
May 9, 2011
killjoy06,

you're welcome.....

as of now, i haven't received yet my OWP.... anybody who can tell me which number to call? because on the number I called last time he can't tell anything about OWP and his not nice to talk. Even on web..... there's no record about my application..... please guys.....

riaivy1980

Jun 2, 2010
singlemom said:
Hello everyone,

Just wanna asked what is the latest news about processing the OWP of a caregiver? A friend of mine told me 3 weeks, I file my application last January 19, 2012 but never received any yet. And I keep checking my application status on net, but it says can't found anything about the information I entered. If this news real I should have it right? I'm going for vacation on March 15 to April 2, hopefully before I leave I'll have it in my hand. Godspeed........... Thanks to all of you guys.
hi! Just went on to page 1. U sent January 19, and I think someone posted on the other thread that Cic is already handling January 13, 2012 applicants. Just wait a little more and maybe try calling their hotline on Monday. The 188242-2100 #. It'll come. :D

lilay123

Star Member
Apr 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2014
AOR Received.
10-12-2014
File Transfer...
12-03-2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
24-06-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-04-2015 In Process: 06-05-2015
neng23 said:
hi singlemom
browse cic website and check application status...if u will see application received it means they already open ur application...then check 127 too if answering machine will say ur application recieved ..... then its gonna be a good news...just wait in ur mail box its gonna be ur OWP :) as for my case i counted 109 days since they received my application until i got my OWP :) just keep on praying u will get urs very soon :) Godbless
what is 127?

riaivy1980

Jun 2, 2010
lilay123 said:
what is 127?
these are just the numbers u have to type in when u call Cic hotline to inquire about the status of your wp/owp And after u have to enter ur client ID number and ur birth year and the automated machine will answer ur query or it'll lead u to an agent.

riaivy1980

Jun 2, 2010
riaivy1980 said:
hi! Just went on to page 1. U sent January 19, and I think someone posted on the other thread that Cic is already handling January 13, 2012 applicants. Just wait a little more and maybe try calling their hotline on Monday. The 188242-2100 #. It'll come. :D
sorry, it's 1-888. ;D

lilay123

Star Member
Apr 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2014
AOR Received.
10-12-2014
File Transfer...
12-03-2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
24-06-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-04-2015 In Process: 06-05-2015
riaivy1980 said:
these are just the numbers u have to type in when u call Cic hotline to inquire about the status of your wp/owp And after u have to enter ur client ID number and ur birth year and the automated machine will answer ur query or it'll lead u to an agent.
thank you

singlemom

Star Member
May 9, 2011
hi to all.....

Is there any problem if I forgot to put PR application in the envelope?

I have read some thread and asking about Ms. Christine Karazub who received some application since November 2011 but never heard anything yet? Even on on-line checking status. I'm afraid because my application was also received by Ms. Christine. Hope to hear from you guys?

riaivy1980

Jun 2, 2010
singlemom said:
hi to all.....

Is there any problem if I forgot to put PR application in the envelope?

I have read some thread and asking about Ms. Christine Karazub who received some application since November 2011 but never heard anything yet? Even on on-line checking status. I'm afraid because my application was also received by Ms. Christine. Hope to hear from you guys?
how did u know that ur application was received by this person? On my ECAS it would only say my name and application received.