+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Outland Sponsorship Online Application

SLCtoYEG

Oct 1, 2021
Category........
FAM
Online Inland. 154 days and no AOR.

When does your tracker say your application was received?
I can't get on any tracker because I was born here and my husband is American so has never needed a TRV to enter the country.

minnie99

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
Ontario
Hope that works out for you. In our case (missing signatures), we just withdrew the application and will reapply shortly after.
Just an update to this. We initially applied Jan 19 2022 online but forgot to print, sign, and scan the forms. We withdrew the application by submitting a webform (as there was no Application Number yet, this was a "blind" withdrawal and they could not confirm it), and reapplied after a week, attached an LOE that this was a reapplication using the same RPRF receipt. Got AOR for our 2nd application after 70+ days.

@dasha0609

Star Member
Aug 24, 2019
Just an update to this. We initially applied Jan 19 2022 online but forgot to print, sign, and scan the forms. We withdrew the application by submitting a webform (as there was no Application Number yet, this was a "blind" withdrawal and they could not confirm it), and reapplied after a week, attached an LOE that this was a reapplication using the same RPRF receipt. Got AOR for our 2nd application after 70+ days.
How long does it take to withdraw the application?
Or have you just blindly reapplied because they didn't confirm?

minnie99

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
Ontario
How long does it take to withdraw the application?
Or have you just blindly reapplied because they didn't confirm?
I believe they responded to our webform submission in 1-2 days, but it went something like, they can't find the application we are talking about (because we don't have an Application Number). We just reapplied despite this as it seems we would have had to wait for an AOR before we could withdraw OR be asked to submit the signed forms.

@dasha0609

Star Member
Aug 24, 2019
I believe they responded to our webform submission in 1-2 days, but it went something like, they can't find the application we are talking about (because we don't have an Application Number). We just reapplied despite this as it seems we would have had to wait for an AOR before we could withdraw OR be asked to submit the signed forms.
did you have to redo the whole application online? Or was able to just attached what was missing?

KaraAnne

Jan 15, 2022
I went ahead and submitted signed 1344 and 5532 forms via the webform, and I will give an update here if/when I hear something back. Like you said, nothing to lose. Fingers crossed!
Not much of an update, but we got a response to our webform submission that basically just said "We can't connect these documents to your file because we haven't started processing your application yet." Sigh. It has been 92 days, and most people who submitted in mid-Jan got their AOR around 75 days (according to the spreadsheet). I am expecting for our application to be returned as incomplete... Does anyone know if it typically takes longer when they're returning your app instead of sending AOR? Is it just unlucky that it's taking longer than average for us to hear back?