+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Outland Sponsorship Online Application

seth007

Apr 23, 2018

Huntingwhale

Star Member
Jun 5, 2021
Hi

I(sponsor) and my wife(principal applicant) are putting together an application for Outland Spousal Sponsorship.

Has anyone tried out online application?

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/how-to-apply-online.html

I want to give it a try, hoping that application might get processed faster since this is in testing phase!

Please let me know.
TIA!
Cool. Where was this a couple months ago before doing ours by hand lol.

Must be nice to not have to sign anything by hand (all electronic signatures) and not have to worry about missing a signature and getting your application returned like how it is for the hand forms. IRCC must be allocating some staff to handle these, so I'm assuming these applications get moved ahead of the queue?

Heard this was in the works, but neat to see it being tested. Just wish this was up and running a couple years ago! Please update to let us know your experience @seth007.

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
Cool. Where was this a couple months ago before doing ours by hand lol.

Must be nice to not have to sign anything by hand (all electronic signatures) and not have to worry about missing a signature and getting your application returned like how it is for the hand forms. IRCC must be allocating some staff to handle these, so I'm assuming these applications get moved ahead of the queue?

Heard this was in the works, but neat to see it being tested. Just wish this was up and running a couple years ago! Please update to let us know your experience @seth007.
Wow sounds good, just hope it is neat from beginning because normally systems setup and initiation tend to have minor errors and codes. These errors can never be known until the system is initiated so I just pray for the first applicants. Fingers crossed. Am sure in the beginning they won't rush the files and hence work on them one by one to make sure they can track and correct any mistakes and not bulk files on hold. Would take a while to be perfect but surely in years to come would be great.

Otherwise if its perfect then surely it would be even lesser than the 12months estimated. My only prayer is that they appoint majority of their staff to attend to the previous files.

Reactions: seth007

Iwantout90

Jan 27, 2018
Hi

I(sponsor) and my wife(principal applicant) are putting together an application for Outland Spousal Sponsorship.

Has anyone tried out online application?

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/how-to-apply-online.html

I want to give it a try, hoping that application might get processed faster since this is in testing phase!

Please let me know.
TIA!
Did you already apply online after it is rolled out? If so, is everyone able to apply or does it selects few people to apply online?

Galaxy21

Mar 23, 2021
What about all the backlogged Spousal Sponsorship Applications from 2018, 2019 ??
Will they be able to upload Online for faster processing ?
Or will they be pushed back even further ?

Reactions: aneic_B

joash9292

May 29, 2017
When creating the account online. Do we need to register with the Sponsor or Principal Applicant's e-mail address?

seth007

Apr 23, 2018
I have my application ready to go.. need to land in Canada now! August 15th is when I'll be submitting the application. Wish me luck! :) Thanks for all the support.. and looking forward to share my experience.

Reactions: miguelca

esam99

Nov 4, 2020
I have my application ready to go.. need to land in Canada now! August 15th is when I'll be submitting the application. Wish me luck! :) Thanks for all the support.. and looking forward to share my experience.
i dont think u can land NOW tho