+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Outland Sponsorship Online Application

Parmeet kaur67

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Hello everyone , I am a canadian pr , going bri apply for my spouse who is in India. For the documents needed, I know that we need to attach our pr card, do we need to attach the copr document as well? I am afraid as I don’t have one, lost somewhere. Your help would be appreciated. Thank you

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hello everyone , I am a canadian pr , going bri apply for my spouse who is in India. For the documents needed, I know that we need to attach our pr card, do we need to attach the copr document as well? I am afraid as I don’t have one, lost somewhere. Your help would be appreciated. Thank you
Read the instructions.

KaraAnne

Jan 15, 2022
Does anyone know if someone went through and deleted lines from the tracking sheet? It looks like that happened. My line was deleted, and I added it back in. It's super irritating because while some people probably do forget to update their line on the tracker after receiving AOR, many of us are just waiting longer than the rest, and we like to be able to see who else is waiting. Just don't touch other people's lines on the tracker, jeez. And don't assume that someone has forgotten to update their line. They may just still be waiting...

Here's that doc for anyone interested: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/192sbvjd4vJsEWY_B7w5DgFKBmIPNYo6TjlVWAk-xxxA/edit#gid=1703101860

minnie99

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
Ontario
Just an update to this. We initially applied Jan 19 2022 online but forgot to print, sign, and scan the forms. We withdrew the application by submitting a webform (as there was no Application Number yet, this was a "blind" withdrawal and they could not confirm it), and reapplied after a week, attached an LOE that this was a reapplication using the same RPRF receipt. Got AOR for our 2nd application after 70+ days.
Another update about this.

Context: We sent an application online, realized signatures were needed, sent a webform immediately to withdraw (without waiting for AR or AOR), resubmitted an application using the same payment receipt and hoped for the best, got AOR for the 2nd application.

While waiting for Pre-Arrival about 140+ days after AR, we received RTS of the first application (no application #). About a few hours later got a Request to submit IMM5332 for our 2nd application (we don't know why, we submitted all the required documents).

fashiontart

Nov 18, 2021
what is the meaning of AOR1 ?? IF YOU DONT MIND PLEAASE LET ME KNOW and did u got your actual AOR after that yet
AOR1 just means the first AOR. Some applicants receive a second AOR (AOR2) when the file gets transfered to the visa office, but not all (we didn't).

ramu_rokey

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPEC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-07-2016
Doc's Request.
01-24-2017
Nomination.....
16-11-2016
AOR Received.
01-12-2016
Med's Done....
24-01-2017
Passport Req..
22-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
25-03-2017
what is the meaning of AOR1 ?? IF YOU DONT MIND PLEAASE LET ME KNOW and did u got your actual AOR after that yet
The reason i said AOR1 because only sponsor got the email , PA did not receive any AOR so i was hoping she would be getting one too. But agree with @fashiontart , you might second AOR when files transferred too.

Flyingfast

Feb 9, 2022
My wife and I are applying in the next two weeks. We are just waiting on the Police certificate. We have both signed and uploaded IMM 1344, IMM 5532 and IMM 5416. Any idea on how long AOR1 is taking at the moment?

Cheers
Pete

Flyingfast

Feb 9, 2022
I'm acting as my wife's representative and we have both signed the required 5416 form. On form 0008 it asks Is Residential address same as mailing address? Since I am representing my wife should I put her mailing address as mine? I live in Canada and my wife is in another country.