+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ottawa Case Processing Centre applicants - Lets connect here.

AaronHo

Feb 23, 2020
Just wait. I got my PR approved last Wednesday! All steps were updated at once.
Thanks for your reply! Therefore, it seems that vo transferring to Ottawa is a good sign! Lol... Hope I will get the good news soon.
Moreover it is kind weird i renewed my work permit in May and get approved within 20 days!!! ( Sooooo Fast)

Congratulations to you : ) You are CEC inland or ?

leo.rpa

Aug 13, 2019
Thanks for your reply! Therefore, it seems that vo transferring to Ottawa is a good sign! Lol... Hope I will get the good news soon.
Moreover it is kind weird i renewed my work permit in May and get approved within 20 days!!! ( Sooooo Fast)

Congratulations to you : ) You are CEC inland or ?
It’s a good sign for sure.

Yes, in land CEC.

Thank you!

hope you get yours soon. It’s a relief!

Nneoma.muna

Dec 13, 2018
SK
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Nomination.....
Sk
AOR Received.
06-04-2019
Med's Request
10-09-2019
Med's Done....
26-10-2019
Passport Req..
26-04-2021
LANDED..........
30-04-2021
Just wait. I got my PR approved last Wednesday! All steps were updated at once.
please, how many months interval between the updates.

leo.rpa

Aug 13, 2019
What is your Aor?
AOR dez 22, 2019
Unique updated occurred on January 2020 with passed medical exam and biometrics request.

did not receive any ghost update until it was transferred to Ottawa in the end of May 2020.

everything was updated at once last Wednesday with an approval.

ersabine

Star Member
Feb 15, 2018
CEC- inland
AOR- Feb 26
Medical passed- March 5
Biometric -March 13
GU- March 5 after medical passed, no update since
Today I got the following response,

• Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.
  • The responsible office is not currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if you meet the eligibility requirements. We may contact you if additional information is required.
    • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is in process.

Nneoma.muna

Dec 13, 2018
SK
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Nomination.....
Sk
AOR Received.
06-04-2019
Med's Request
10-09-2019
Med's Done....
26-10-2019
Passport Req..
26-04-2021
LANDED..........
30-04-2021
CEC- inland
AOR- Feb 26
Medical passed- March 5
Biometric -March 13
GU- March 5 after medical passed, no update since
Today I got the following response,

• Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.
  • The responsible office is not currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if you meet the eligibility requirements. We may contact you if additional information is required.
    • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is in process.
this mean your application has been transferred to CPC-O that will be your visa issuing office and where most of your processes will take place. Your application is in the queue to be assigned to an officer for processing. your security is not started bcos it will be the last thing before final review. you are on the right track and your progress is consistent giving this current world situation.

Reactions: ersabine

nyiable

Jun 18, 2018
Update of my application:
1. Case is in CPC-O Ottawa
2. Application is determined to meet the eligibility
3. Background verifications are in process

AOR 28rd March inland

allencc1989

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
Update of my application:
1. Case is in CPC-O Ottawa
2. Application is determined to meet the eligibility
3. Background verifications are in process

AOR 28rd March inland
I also got Application is determined to meet the eligibility, Criminality background in progress and Security background not initiated.

GerhardR

Star Member
Jun 4, 2020
I got this last week thursday from webform submission. So it Otttawa the last stop for applications or how does it work. Here is the response I got. Any thoughts?
-----------
AOR 19 Dec
CEC Inland
---------------
Case Processing Center - Ottawa

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process in the Case Processing Center in Ottawa.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Furthermore, we verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the/your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

------------

allencc1989

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
I got this last week thursday from webform submission. So it Otttawa the last stop for applications or how does it work. Here is the response I got. Any thoughts?
-----------
AOR 19 Dec
CEC Inland
---------------
Case Processing Center - Ottawa

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process in the Case Processing Center in Ottawa.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Furthermore, we verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the/your application as soon as possible.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

------------
Congrats, I think you are ready to get PPR soon

GerhardR

Star Member
Jun 4, 2020
Congrats, I think you are ready to get PPR soon
Thanks. I hope so. 2nd application this one. First one was rejected due to incomplete work documentation, so went through a lawyer this time and made sure of everything documentation wise. So its basically been a year since we submitted 1st time. Holding thumbs.