+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ottawa Case Processing Centre applicants - Lets connect here.

GerhardR

Star Member
Jun 4, 2020
So what does it mean if your application is a t CPC Ottawa? Is that the final destination for "final review/decision making"

allencc1989

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
So what does it mean if your application is a t CPC Ottawa? Is that the final destination for "final review/decision making"
It means you passed R10 and medical check and your case is asseted for eligibility and background. If your.case passed eligibility l, criminality and seurity, your case will be sent to local VO for final review.

GerhardR

Star Member
Jun 4, 2020
Okay thanks. Yes apart from the webform response above we phoned in around the 12th June and they said eligibility, criminality and security were all passed. So I guess its not too far to go anymore.

anirudh1996

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
Category........
FSW
AOR 20-12-2019
FSW-O
web form reply
"we verified the information on file and can confirm that:

- Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre (CPC-O) in Ottawa, Ontario.
- The criminal background verification is currently valid.
- The security background verification is currently valid. "

JTPr

May 15, 2020
Dear all,

Please kindly read my below information and advise...

My aor: Feb 7, 2020
CEC-INLAND

My pr case is not considered as straight forward. I was told that i have completed everything except for one - criminal check/background verification.

I have studied in South Korean for a year and thus I need to submit police certificate. HOWEVER, the police certificate CIC requested can not be obtained from South Korean government/embassy/national police stations as it has been considered against their laws. I have included my explanation letter in my original PR submission along with official response stating they can't provide that police certificate as it is illegal etc.

I give CIC a call this June regarding my application and the agent told me: "pending background check due to South Korean Police Certificate"

And this Monday I gave them a call again and was told my case is in OTTAWA now (i have no idea where my case was) and criminal check is under process.

Can anyone kindly let me know if everything looks ok??? and seems like it is a good sign that your case is in OTTAWA???

Murtuza90

Star Member
Apr 4, 2018
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your permanent residence application under the Canadian Experience Class.

• Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.
  • The background verifications are in process.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is in process.
  • The medical examination results on file are valid
  • I got the following reply from last week web form. They asked me to submit RCMP and got BIL on 18 August AOR 21st may 2020. How fast is Ottawa processing center can seniors shed some lights on this thank you

anirudh1996

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
Category........
FSW
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your permanent residence application under the Canadian Experience Class.

• Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.
  • The background verifications are in process.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is in process.
  • The medical examination results on file are valid
  • I got the following reply from last week web form. They asked me to submit RCMP and got BIL on 18 August AOR 21st may 2020. How fast is Ottawa processing center can seniors shed some lights on this thank you
I got this
"
1. Your file is currently located at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.
2. The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,"

In webforms earlier they said background verifications valid and eligibility met, but this webform reply was like this. So, I called IRCC yesterday, the agent's speech was hard to comprehend, he was talking really really really fast and sounded like he was in a hurry.

Frustrated with this, I have applied for GCMS notes today.

unnipbvr

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
AOR April 4, 2020:
VO: Case Processing Centre - Ottawa, Ontario

Webform response said:
Security: Valid
Criminal Background verification: In process
Medical: In Process

Have been unable to provide biometrics. Any idea on pace of Ottawa processing?

anirudh1996

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
Category........
FSW
AOR April 4, 2020:
VO: Case Processing Centre - Ottawa, Ontario

Webform response said:
Security: Valid
Criminal Background verification: In process
Medical: In Process

Have been unable to provide biometrics. Any idea on pace of Ottawa processing?
Pretty snail paced after covid-19 in March. There have been updates from CIO Sydney Nova Scotia, but not much from Ottawa.

ArchitB

Sep 1, 2020
Okay thanks. Yes apart from the webform response above we phoned in around the 12th June and they said eligibility, criminality and security were all passed. So I guess its not too far to go anymore.
At what number did you called? can we dial the number from INDIA?

vinamra2402

Aug 1, 2020
hie guys,
yesterday my file get moved to ottawa visa office and i em from India Outland applicant.
Do anyone know at what pace they work on files??

anirudh1996

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
Category........
FSW
hie guys,
yesterday my file get moved to ottawa visa office and i em from India Outland applicant.
Do anyone know at what pace they work on files??
File stuck there from AOR in December (outland)

Final decision pending last time I checked, waiting for GCMS notes.

NNamrata

Aug 23, 2020
AOR dez 22, 2019
Unique updated occurred on January 2020 with passed medical exam and biometrics request.

did not receive any ghost update until it was transferred to Ottawa in the end of May 2020.

everything was updated at once last Wednesday with an approval.
Hi. I have somewhat a very similar timeline. AOR 18th Dec 2019. File transferred to CPC - O in May, after everything was passed. However have not received PPR yet. I am FSW-O. How about you?