+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ottawa Case Processing Centre applicants - Lets connect here.

NNamrata

Aug 23, 2020
AOR 20-12-2019
FSW-O
web form reply
"we verified the information on file and can confirm that:

- Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre (CPC-O) in Ottawa, Ontario.
- The criminal background verification is currently valid.
- The security background verification is currently valid. "
Hi. We appear to be in the same boat, with similar timeline. I have not received my PPR yet. How about you?

anirudh1996

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
Category........
FSW
Did your file went to CPC Ottawa in December?
Because i cant see anyone whose file moved there in december for spousal sponsorship processing.
It's been at Ottawa CPC since the beginning, till the last time I checked a month ago. Waiting for my GCMS notes, I think it's still at Ottawa office.

maou556

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
FSW-O
AOR: 12 AUG
MEP/BIL: 31 AUG
BIL SUBMITTED: 02 SEP
Eligibility Confirmed Pass: 17 SEP (i called IRCC, and they mentioned that my VO is CPC OTTAWA)

Good luck! (my timeline seems fast to me so i'm happy)

Reactions: anirudh1996

klksunny

Jun 30, 2017
FSW-O
AOR: 12 AUG
MEP/BIL: 31 AUG
BIL SUBMITTED: 02 SEP
Eligibility Confirmed Pass: 17 SEP (i called IRCC, and they mentioned that my VO is CPC OTTAWA)

Good luck! (my timeline seems fast to me so i'm happy)
Hi,can you please share your NOC?

unnipbvr

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
AOR April 4, 2020:
VO: Case Processing Centre - Ottawa, Ontario

Webform response said:
Security: Valid
Criminal Background verification: In process
Medical: In Process

Have been unable to provide biometrics. Any idea on pace of Ottawa processing?
I had raised GCMS on August 20, received on Sep 10
Notes on 7 July Says:
Officer Review: Application Pending - Biometric Assessments for PA & Spouse - MEDs reassessments for PA & dependent children
Eligibility has been marked pass
Criminality, Medical - In Progress
Security - No status mentioned

mknox

Aug 18, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-08-2020
Are there many inland applicants here?

Today I called IRCC and learnt that my application is at CPC-O now. It was at CIO-S earlier. Eligibility is not yet started. Wondering if anyone knows how long the eligibility stage typically takes if done at Ottawa. I heard that CPC-Ottawa has been quite slow and silent compared to CIO-Sydney during covid.

Kais767

Jun 22, 2013
Are there many inland applicants here?

Today I called IRCC and learnt that my application is at CPC-O now. It was at CIO-S earlier. Eligibility is not yet started. Wondering if anyone knows how long the eligibility stage typically takes if done at Ottawa. I heard that CPC-Ottawa has been quite slow and silent compared to CIO-Sydney during covid.
Another CPC-O victim here. I definitely think Ottawa is slower - if not the slowest around here. Some of June/July 2020 inland applicants processed by Sydney have already been approved.... Shall we stay in touch? I'm eager to hear from other CPC-O applicants.

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Another CPC-O victim here. I definitely think Ottawa is slower - if not the slowest around here. Some of June/July 2020 inland applicants processed by Sydney have already been approved.... Shall we stay in touch? I'm eager to hear from other CPC-O applicants.
I am a 2018 applicant whose file is at Ottawa; I recently called to check on the status. There is nothing much that can be done to push things forward with Ottawa, you will just need to wait it out.

My security has still not started, although my eligibility was finally passed in January 2020.

chopra.amit

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
I am a 2018 applicant whose file is at Ottawa; I recently called to check on the status. There is nothing much that can be done to push things forward with Ottawa, you will just need to wait it out.

My security has still not started, although my eligibility was finally passed in January 2020.
I am also stuck with security not started. Nov-2019 AOR. did you order GCMS? My file is assigned to office DM10032, eligibility was passed in March, and no movement since then.

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
I am also stuck with security not started. Nov-2019 AOR. did you order GCMS? My file is assigned to office DM10032, eligibility was passed in March, and no movement since then.
Not yet

mknox

Aug 18, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-08-2020
You guys are scaring me. Ugh, I had heard that Ottawa used to be a pretty fast office. Seems like it is no longer the case. :(

mknox

Aug 18, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-08-2020
Also, I don't get it. The Montreal VO thread has like 450+ pages. Ottawa is an older office, so why is this thread less active? Are relatively fewer cases processed here?