+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ottawa Case Processing Centre applicants - Lets connect here.

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Anyone with a 2018 AOR here still waiting to hear from CPC-O?

Mauriss

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
Hello peeps! Any update for Jan 2020 AORs with Eligibility still met? It just seems Ottawa has become one of the worst Visa offices!

Ree89

Star Member
Apr 3, 2020
Trinidad
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Hello peeps! Any update for Jan 2020 AORs with Eligibility still met? It just seems Ottawa has become one of the worst Visa offices!
Hey Jan 2020 aor here. My eligibility has been met since May but no movement after that. I seems to be stuck in security. My vac in my country has been open since June. I have seen a few ppr sent from that Ottawa office but I don’t know what is happening now

Mauriss

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
Hey Jan 2020 aor here. My eligibility has been met since May but no movement after that. I seems to be stuck in security. My vac in my country has been open since June. I have seen a few ppr sent from that Ottawa office but I don’t know what is happening now
I just wish they could tell us what's really happening with those of us held at eligibility met. It's just frustrating because most people with review required can find solutions to move their stuck application.

Ree89

Star Member
Apr 3, 2020
Trinidad
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
I just wish they could tell us what's really happening with those of us held at eligibility met. It's just frustrating because most people with review required can find solutions to move their stuck application.
Same here. My application is very straightforward so I don’t really have anything that needs to be fixed. I just figure that when my meds expire I might see some movement again because that would probably be the only time someone would decide to open it again. But I agree with you wholeheartedly it is very frustrating. All we really ask for is some sort of direction

mknox

Aug 18, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-08-2020
Do you know if you are under security screening (additional security screen required)?

Ree89

Star Member
Apr 3, 2020
Trinidad
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Do you know if you are under security screening (additional security screen required)?
I know I’m under security screening as I have the s.15 in the top right hand corner. I can’t say if it went into additional screening as the notes didn’t say much beyond that. They haven’t requested anything of me and I ordered notes and received them again in September. When I asked through webform they indicated that my security background verification is currently valid. I’m tempted to get the cbsa notes to see if it did go into additional security check but I figured due to covid it is just idling more than anything else

Reactions: mknox

mknox

Aug 18, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-08-2020
I know I’m under security screening as I have the s.15 in the top right hand corner. I can’t say if it went into additional screening as the notes didn’t say much beyond that. They haven’t requested anything of me and I ordered notes and received them again in September. When I asked through webform they indicated that my security background verification is currently valid. I’m tempted to get the cbsa notes to see if it did go into additional security check but I figured due to covid it is just idling more than anything else
Gah! Well, you might be in a "covid-pace" group. I think a lot of outlanders are.

mknox

Aug 18, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-08-2020
Someone in the June AOR thread just got their pr approved from Ottawa. Let's hope this sets off a trend and Ottawa decides to wake up to try and reduce its backlog before year-end.

Ree89

Star Member
Apr 3, 2020
Trinidad
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Gah! Well, you might be in a "covid-pace" group. I think a lot of outlanders are.
Oh I most definitely am. I’m Outland and I have covid pace written on my application. If you’re inland then you stand a way better chance than I do at getting ppr.

Sadia95

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
This CPC ottawa agents take sleeping pills maybe ! Mine is March 17 Aor CEC inland, no updates..

Femcold

May 28, 2020
I got COPR before March 18th, we wanted to fly by March ending covid 19 came and I had a new born in May 25 which has been added like after two weeks and he’s showing on my profile..Up until now, I have not received any update..Don’t knw why this is taking too long, am just looking my mind..I have raised webform countless times and all I get is a generic mail, requested GCMS notes but for nothing, lemme add that am an Outland applicant..Pls what more can I do anyone..Thanks for your help

mknox

Aug 18, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-08-2020
I got COPR before March 18th, we wanted to fly by March ending covid 19 came and I had a new born in May 25 which has been added like after two weeks and he’s showing on my profile..Up until now, I have not received any update..Don’t knw why this is taking too long, am just looking my mind..I have raised webform countless times and all I get is a generic mail, requested GCMS notes but for nothing, lemme add that am an Outland applicant..Pls what more can I do anyone..Thanks for your help
Have you tried calling IRCC and talking to the agent in person? Can you email CPC-Ottawa separately on their email?

mknox

Aug 18, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-08-2020
Today I was told that my file is at Montreal, which means it moved from Ottawa. Honestly, I am not even sure the call centre is accurate about anything. Why would it move to Montreal. On the plus side, some PPRs from Ottawa have been trickling out slowly this week. Hope you all hear soon.