+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ottawa Case Processing Centre applicants - Lets connect here.

benson9189

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
CEC inland
AOR : Feb 20,2020
VO : CPC-Ottawa ( wasCPC-Edmonton)
Eligibility : passed
Criminality : passed
Medical: passed
Security : Valid

Waiting on my CoPR ......

leo.rpa

Aug 13, 2019
Hi guys,

I did not even sleep last night.

I would like to share a weird situation you might help me somehow.

I submitted my PR application last December, 2019.

It was originally being processed in Edmonton.

However, it’s been transferred to Ottawa this week. According to response on webform, the eligibility and criminality have not been initiated; and they are reviewing background check.

I’m sad because all application’s timeline I saw here they have received passed regarding eligibility and criminality before the application was transferred to Ottawa.

Any experience in this regard? Should I be worried why it was transferred without eligibility and criminality passed?

Thank you
I got an update on my file from OTTAWA office. That part where is said WE ARE REVIEWING THE ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS YOU PROVIDED has been updated to NOT APPLICABLE

I hope this is a good sign.

thank you for your answers guys.

Kamalgill123

Star Member
May 19, 2020
I got an update on my file from OTTAWA office. That part where is said WE ARE REVIEWING THE ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS YOU PROVIDED has been updated to NOT APPLICABLE

I hope this is a good sign.

thank you for your answers guys.
Yes it is , what is your Aor and stream?

leo.rpa

Aug 13, 2019
Hey did anyone receive any update from Ottawa office today?
you need to call to CIC.

just called today and got an info that everything is passed. Just waiting final decision from the officer

Looks like it is a good sign when an application is transferred to Ottawa.

Kamalgill123

Star Member
May 19, 2020
you need to call to CIC.

just called today and got an info that everything is passed. Just waiting final decision from the officer

Looks like it is a good sign when an application is transferred to Ottawa.
I called last Monday and just criminality was in process and nothing else started.

AaronHo

Feb 23, 2020
My status is same as well transferred from Edmonton to Ottawa in May and criminality still in progress others has not started
I have the same situation with you. VO transferred from Edmonton to Ottawa, and criminality is still in progress, others are not started : ( (Eligibility was in process when the vo was in Edmonton)

leo.rpa

Aug 13, 2019
I have the same situation with you. VO transferred from Edmonton to Ottawa, and criminality is still in progress, others are not started : ( (Eligibility was in process when the vo was in Edmonton)
Just wait. I got my PR approved last Wednesday! All steps were updated at once.