+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ottawa Case Processing Centre applicants - Lets connect here.

Nimrod

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
I just received my CSC response, the usual generic thing.
"... currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements"
"... background verifications are currently not in process yet ..."
"... Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre (CPC-O) in Ottawa, Ontario"
I guess they'll just wait till we're few days to 180 days before initiating background check at the Ottawa VO.

gizkule

Feb 14, 2019
I am waiting for a CSE response too. I have no hopes for a useful reply but tried it anyway. So eager to hear that eligibility is started :(

Nimrod

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
I am waiting for a CSE response too. I have no hopes for a useful reply but tried it anyway. So eager to hear that eligibility is started :(
I think eligibility is started for all applicants the very moment you click the submit button and get AoR.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
CSE responses are genetic.

Two months since AOR they kept responding my eligibility is in progress but as per my gcms notes my file was untouched. My file was only picked on April 18 and that's when the eligibility check actually began.

gizkule

Feb 14, 2019
I think eligibility is started for all applicants the very moment you click the submit button and get AoR.
A11.2 not started for me yet. They have not start verifying my employment records, which is the most important check. I don’t have anything to do but wait. 142th day since AOR today :(

gizkule

Feb 14, 2019
CSE responses are genetic.

Two months since AOR they kept responding my eligibility is in progress but as per my gcms notes my file was untouched. My file was only picked on April 18 and that's when the eligibility check actually began.
Yeah considering your case, i expect a movement in 2 weeks :) I don’t expect any useful info from cse. I am over it :)

gizkule

Feb 14, 2019
When RPRF was triggered I expected to recieve PPR in a week. A month later, I'm still waiting...
3 of my friends got ppr this week. They all got a ghost update with no change in profile and received ppr in 2 days. Maybe that’s what we should look for ;)
We paid everything upfront. I really hope ottawa starts to process applications.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
3 of my friends got ppr this week. They all got a ghost update with no change in profile and received ppr in 2 days. Maybe that’s what we should look for ;)
We paid everything upfront. I really hope ottawa starts to process applications.
I haven't logged into my Cic account for over a week. Just frustrated to stare at the same black hole.

They need to make up their mind already on a decision. Accept or refuse and allow us to move on.

Nimrod

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
I
When RPRF was triggered I expected to recieve PPR in a week. A month later, I'm still waiting...
The delay could be due to the ADRs. I'm still wondering, what were they doing all the while for them to just just pick up file 5 months after AoR, while some files are treated even in 2 months?
I'm beginning to wonder, does the city we select or our noc have any impact on the prioritizing of our applications? For example, does choosing a rural town in Canada or having noc in high demand occupation brings an application ahead of the queue?

Reactions: SithLord

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I

The delay could be due to the ADRs. I'm still wondering, what were they doing all the while for them to just just pick up file 5 months after AoR, while some files are treated even in 2 months?
I'm beginning to wonder, does the city we select or our noc have any impact on the prioritizing of our applications? For example, does choosing a rural town in Canada or having noc in high demand occupation brings an application ahead of the queue?
Even I was wondering about the same.

There has to be some kind of a pattern by how they prioritizing applicants. After all this is economic migration. But the processing seems random so it's just confusing.

I'm not sure if ADRs cause a month's delay? People who were requested for similar ADRs have been processed in a day or two. This is all just confusing.

vienvy

Feb 4, 2019
United Arab Emirates
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Guys, the wait doesn't end at receiving PPR for me. I submitted my passport a month back (after receiving PPR) but am yet to hear from the Canadian consulate. The only way they entertain correspondence is through cic web forms where timeline for response is up to 28 days. Since I live in the UAE, this is all the more difficult as I am on my employer's visa, where I'm serving my notice period, which gets over next week :(