+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ottawa Case Processing Centre applicants - Lets connect here.

neo44360

Feb 21, 2018
Hi everyone,
New to the forum, here is my application :

FSW-I
AOR: 21/12/17
MEP:09/01/18
IP1:09/01/18
NA2:08/02/18
Waiting for IP2...
VO : CPC Ottawa

Reactions: amug

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019
Hello,

Had a call with an agent who told me everything looks excellent while im under security screening lol sounds like a joke actually !!! My eligibility is passed and im under ss since december 18th :( and my meds are expiring in march 11th will surely have to re do them

Cheers

Allen14

Star Member
Jan 22, 2018
So today after having my file at CPC-Ottawa for quite sometime, i got to know that it has been transferred to New Delhi Visa Office. Anyboday any idea why would this would have happened? I was under the impression that the file would have been finalized at CPC-OTTAWA itself.

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019
So today after having my file at CPC-Ottawa for quite sometime, i got to know that it has been transferred to New Delhi Visa Office. Anyboday any idea why would this would have happened? I was under the impression that the file would have been finalized at CPC-OTTAWA itself.
Its a good sign i think you're on final stage !!! Best of luck

Susana0928

Star Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi Guys,

I was wondering if you guys think I have already cleared the R10?

Here is my timeline...

AOR: Dec 21 (day 0)
MEP: Jan 8 (day 19)
ADR Request (PCC): Jan 8 (day 19)
BGC (IP1): Jan 9 (day 20)
ADR Submitted: Jan 16 (day 27)
Found out case was being processed at CPC-Ottawa: Feb 9 (day 51)
GCMS Notes requested: Feb 19 (day 61)

As you can see, I'm technically still in IP1 stage, yet my case is at CPC-Ottawa (cases are assumed to be "transferred" from CIO to CPC after R10 is cleared). My profile also says Additional Documents Not Required. It is day 64.

Thoughts?

Thank you.

sidroy09

Jul 26, 2013
Hi Guys,

I was wondering if you guys think I have already cleared the R10?

Here is my timeline...

AOR: Dec 21 (day 0)
MEP: Jan 8 (day 19)
ADR Request (PCC): Jan 8 (day 19)
BGC (IP1): Jan 9 (day 20)
ADR Submitted: Jan 16 (day 27)
Found out case was being processed at CPC-Ottawa: Feb 9 (day 51)
GCMS Notes requested: Feb 19 (day 61)

As you can see, I'm technically still in IP1 stage, yet my case is at CPC-Ottawa (cases are assumed to be "transferred" from CIO to CPC after R10 is cleared). My profile also says Additional Documents Not Required. It is day 64.

Thoughts?

Thank you.
Many of us have similar case. Do you know when was your ADR status changed from under review to Not Required?
My application timeline is very much like yours. Just 2 days before. But my status is still Under Review. My case is also with CPC Ottawa.

Last edited:

Obiorah01

Feb 20, 2018
ITA: Dec 20
AOR: Jan 09
NA1: Jan 09
MEP: Jan 25
IP1: Jan 25
NA2: Jan 25
ADR status: Additional Documents You Provided are Being Reviewed

Feb 20: Inquiry to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca requesting to know Visa Office

Feb 21: Response from CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
"Please note that your application is being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization".

Is it possible that visa office may still change?

Is there a similar trend?

Reactions: sidroy09

amug

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017

"Please note that your application is being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization".

Well a lot of the people here are facing the exact trend ... I have a similar trend but I am in IP1 not Na2.

Regarding the visa office, I would like to see the opinions of the experts to avoid giving you inaccurate information.

Best of luck :)

Reactions: Obiorah01

harrys147

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Those who are still in IP1 after PCC upload (including me)... I asked Mr. legalfalcon about it and got his reply....

"After you submit the documents, it takes 2-3 weeks for them to add them to your file. Since this is a mandatory document, your file was put on hold. Now after the documents are complete, your R10 will be passed and eligibility will start. During this time your will not see any movement on your MyCIC page."

amug

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Those who are still in IP1 after PCC upload (including me)... I asked Mr. legalfalcon about it and got his reply....

"After you submit the documents, it takes 2-3 weeks for them to add them to your file. Since this is a mandatory document, your file was put on hold. Now after the documents are complete, your R10 will be passed and eligibility will start. During this time your will not see any movement on your MyCIC page."
It's been 32 days for me post PCC uploading on IP1 with no update ... what about you?

amug

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
17 days after uploading pcc.. no updates and still IP1.. thats why i asked that to legalfalcon.
This pattern is similar for most of the people who did not upload PCC upfront so its kinda "normal" I guess.

I hope you won't be having a long wait time my friend :).

Reactions: Koguiking

harrys147

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
This pattern is similar for most of the people who did not upload PCC upfront so its kinda "normal" I guess.

I hope you won't be having a long wait time my friend :).
Thank you for your wishes buddy... i also wish that your wait gets over soon...

Allen14

Star Member
Jan 22, 2018

YES! mine changed to NDVO after the review was complete and the status was no docs required.

Reactions: harrys147