+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ottawa Case Processing Centre applicants - Lets connect here.

Susana0928

Star Member
Jun 23, 2017
Many of us have similar case. Do you know when was your ADR status changed from under review to Not Required?
My application timeline is very much like yours. Just 2 days before. But my status is still Under Review. My case is also with CPC Ottawa.
It changed either the same day or the day after I submitted the ADR

Susana0928

Star Member
Jun 23, 2017
Those who are still in IP1 after PCC upload (including me)... I asked Mr. legalfalcon about it and got his reply....

"After you submit the documents, it takes 2-3 weeks for them to add them to your file. Since this is a mandatory document, your file was put on hold. Now after the documents are complete, your R10 will be passed and eligibility will start. During this time your will not see any movement on your MyCIC page."

But most of us have been in IP1 for longer than 3 weeks. Its been 7 weeks for me, so I doubt this is whats happening to us.

sidroy09

Jul 26, 2013
I requested IRCC for information on my application via online portal. They replied in about 4-5 days.

[
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with the application. It is still within the regular processing times.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

]

summerxx

Jun 12, 2016
I requested IRCC for information on my application via online portal. They replied in about 4-5 days.

[
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with the application. It is still within the regular processing times.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

]
How did you do the request? through case specific Enquiry?

harrys147

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
But most of us have been in IP1 for longer than 3 weeks. Its been 7 weeks for me, so I doubt this is whats happening to us.
2-3 weeks just to process PCC after that additional time for R10 and Eligibility.....if i am not wrong your application may be under eligibility process. hope for the best..

Reactions: sidroy09

Has this happened to anyone?

Before today, my additional docs read: "The additional documents you have provided are being reviewed."
Today it now reads: "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided."

What does the change in sentence structure signify? My timeline in signature. Still on IP1.

amug

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Has this happened to anyone?

Before today, my additional docs read: "The additional documents you have provided are being reviewed."
Today it now reads: "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided."

What does the change in sentence structure signify? My timeline in signature. Still on IP1.
Me too. Same thing and happened today. I would love to believe that this is progress. But I don't think so mate :)

Me too. Same thing and happened today. I would love to believe that this is progress. But I don't think so mate :)
Haha. You're right. We're probably reading too much into it. Maybe all it means is that our GCMS notes have been extracted, lol.

Reactions: amug

Haha. You're right. We're probably reading too much into it. Maybe all it means is that our GCMS notes have been extracted, lol.
I stand corrected. This is nothing to do with our GCMS orders. I confirmed with reports of people in IP1 (December AORs) who never ordered notes, but are seeing this sentence structure change today as well. So, the mystery is still on. :)

Reactions: Koguiking and amug

amug

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
I stand corrected. This is nothing to do with our GCMS orders. I confirmed with reports of people in IP1 (December AORs) who never ordered notes, but are seeing this sentence structure change. So, the mystery is still on. :)
Now you are starting to give me hope :D the queeeeeestion is, did everyone see this update or not ... if everyone, I think its meanigless if only some ppl see it, we might have discovered a new status update my friend :D I will start my investigation now and come back to you :D

Reactions: 8494193

Now you are starting to give me hope :D the queeeeeestion is, did everyone see this update or not ... if everyone, I think its meanigless if only some ppl see it, we might have discovered a new status update my friend :D I will start my investigation now and come back to you :D
LOL. Also, I've seen threads with this unusual AD status, but nobody is reporting the peculiarity around the change in it per se. So, a huge question mark at this point.

Susana0928

Star Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi guys,

My Review of additional documents section changed today from "We do not need additional documents" to "Not Applicable"

I have been in IP1 stage for 7 weeks now.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Thanks!

Reactions: harrys147