Star Member
Jul 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello everybody
hope all are doing well , except our PPR s , any news from ottawa guys ..........i emailed them a week ago regarding my file ,yet to get a reply from them ,,,,,,,,,nowadays they are taking sufficient time to give a one line reply.Any good news kindly share.

ultimate_mr_universe

Jan 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sept 2007
Doc's Request.
march 2010
File Transfer...
CPP-O, June 2010
Med's Request
SEPT-2010
Med's Done....
SEPT-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
23-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-05-2011
Thanks a lot OsamaR, Lina-Ida, SinceOct07.....and wish you all best of luck!

edupolo

Jun 24, 2009
Visa Office......
London (Ottawa)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2007
Doc's Request.
17-02-2010
Med's Request
17-07-2010
Med's Done....
27-07-2010
Passport Req..
10-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2011
LANDED..........
21-07-2011
hello
how are you all? has anyone received any reply from either Ottawa or London? I have sent them 2 emails each in the course of three weeks and they have not had the decency to reply yet. The last one was last Wednesday.
I would like to know if they are just ignoring me or everyone else too.

Thanks.

Lina-Ida

Star Member
Jan 14, 2011
No news yet.
Last time I sent enquiry in April and it took more than 23-24 days to get an answer.
Anyhow I have only 16 weeks till my Meds will expire.
Meanwhile, average processing time for us became 49 months and I can hardly beleive that
they will send PPRs during these 3-3,5 months.
I wonder, if they will ask to repeat Meds later, how could be arranged Meds for my son.
He will go to Toronto in late August, and all other family members will remain here, in Jeddah.
Or may be to get a chance and to accompany him as a parent, but it seems there are
very small chances to get temporary work permit for a student's mother.
Also I dont know what to do with daughter-- to register her for next year in Jeddah's school
or to wait for PPRs.
But to postpone registration till September is very risky, there may be no more vacant place
in English school.
Despite all these troubles and problems, let us stand more optimistic, may be with God help and mercy
wheels of immigration will start to turn and move more rapidly for all of us.

M+JM

Star Member
Apr 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,
just back from visiting our families in France, which was refreshing...
Lina-Ida, sorry to hear about your situation. I would hope they won't ask us to redo meds, so keep faith, there's still hope! As for London never replying, this is beginning to bother me seriously, too!
Anyway, after the reply we got from the ministry saying that London would contact us in the following month (they still haven't), I emailed them again today explaining the situation. It is also 16 weeks until our medicals expire and the panic/stress/fear are becoming unbearable. But things are BOUND to move now!
Good luck to all still waiting, keep us posted, good news are on their way!

edupolo

Jun 24, 2009
Visa Office......
London (Ottawa)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2007
Doc's Request.
17-02-2010
Med's Request
17-07-2010
Med's Done....
27-07-2010
Passport Req..
10-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2011
LANDED..........
21-07-2011
Hello,
I wish I still had 16 weeks hehe everything is relative I know, for me 16 weeks is a long time now, since I only have 8 weeks left, which in reality means I only have 5 weeks for them to request PPR, then go to High Commission, wait two weeks to collect passports, and quickly fly to Canada with a 4 day notice... so unfair!!!

newcomer

Dec 3, 2007
Middle East
Hi edupolo,

Not an CPPO applicant but still thought it necessary to inform you that recently one applicant(Maryam1979)got her PP stamped only in 3 days from London office as her medicals were expiring soon.So hold on and hope for the best.

Good Luck

M+JM

Star Member
Apr 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You mean she got her PP back with stamp 3 days after dropping it? If that's the case it sure brings hope to us-and especially Edupolo! Sure would be handy for us and save us a second trip to London.
When I researched QA some people suggested London might even be able to issue visa the day of the interview, but I'm taking that one with a pinch of maple-flavour salt...

newcomer

Dec 3, 2007
Middle East
M+JM said:
You mean she got her PP back with stamp 3 days after dropping it? If that's the case it sure brings hope to us-and especially Edupolo! Sure would be handy for us and save us a second trip to London.
When I researched QA some people suggested London might even be able to issue visa the day of the interview, but I'm taking that one with a pinch of maple-flavour salt...
Hi,

Well according to her post ,as she received her PPR , a few days before the expiry of her medicals so London office send her email regarding an early stamping of PP and told her to bring the copy of email ,as her case was of immediate nature ,at the time of stamping, she did so and all her process was completed in 3 days.

You check her posts with the name of Maryam1979 at the same forum.

edupolo

Jun 24, 2009
Visa Office......
London (Ottawa)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2007
Doc's Request.
17-02-2010
Med's Request
17-07-2010
Med's Done....
27-07-2010
Passport Req..
10-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2011
LANDED..........
21-07-2011
thanks newcomer,

I checked her thread and wrote to her to see if she can tell me how it went once she went to the embassy. It would not surprise me if I end up in the same situation.

newcomer

Dec 3, 2007
Middle East
You are welcome edupolo.

You can check her other posts at the thread created by anwar77m (London applicants who have done their medicals within the past 6 months) where she has discussed in more detail.

edupolo

Jun 24, 2009
Visa Office......
London (Ottawa)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2007
Doc's Request.
17-02-2010
Med's Request
17-07-2010
Med's Done....
27-07-2010
Passport Req..
10-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2011
LANDED..........
21-07-2011
I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!!!
just got an email from ottawa asking for my additional tests... this is after one month of them being received by the london office and about 4 emails to both london and ottawa to ask for acknowledgement of receipt... and no answer at all... and today i got this email which is not even in response to mine... the same thing happened to my original medicals and two months later they asked for them and they were with them all along... they are so unprofessional... thank god i am keeping all emails (sent and recieved) in case i need to take this further.
i will email them back now to tell them how incompetent they are and that I want it to be expedite because it is not fair that i am suffering for their lack of respect toward me and my case.

M+JM

Star Member
Apr 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Man, a week to organise her flight and everything... Although I must say I'd take that anytime rather than let my meds expire and wait for goodness knows what new deadline...

Ed, only 2 things to say:

- Option 1: email the ministry itself (Minister@cic.gc.ca). They've been quick in replying to us the first time, and they can certainly pass a message to London and get answers to their question, it's worked for us. Now whether London will actually do anything useful, that's another story...

- Option 2: Like you say, these people are so unprofessional... And we paid them 1000$? And they say they need us in their country? Should we even bother when we're being treated like....? How about a mass protest, all 1 000 000 applicants in backlog demand an immediate refund and apply somewhere decent... Australia, Belize, Mongolia anyone? :eek:

Gotta say option 2 does sound quite tempting at times... But let's be patient! Email them again with confirmation, I'm sure your meds will turn up miraculously in their office, as usual.

We're with you buddy.

Was in London 2 days ago, maybe I should have camped out outside Canada House and protest. "Visas for our brothers!"

kur761

Feb 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
PILLOT OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-09-2007
Doc's Request.
11-03-2010
AOR Received.
22-10-2007
IELTS Request
11-03-2010
File Transfer...
11-03-2010
Med's Request
14-07-2011
Med's Done....
19-07-2011 & CHC London office rvd. on 25-07-2011
Interview........
Waive
Passport Req..
PPR RVD ON 08-03-2012 PPs. SENT 12/03/12 CHC RVD 13/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
Status has been changed to "DM" & Canadian address has also been updated.
LANDED..........
11-06-2012
Dear All,

After almost 12 days , I got the following reply from CPPO which is really frustating.............

==========================================******************==========================****************===

May 25, 2011

Your application is in process. The officer in carriage of your file will contact you in due course.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa | Centre de Traitement Pilote – Ottawa - 9
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
219 Laurier Avenue West, 7th floor, Section B, Ottawa Ontario K1A 1L1, Canada

Fax 613-946-6059; Website: www.cic.gc.ca

E-mail: OttPilot-immigration@cic.gc.ca

Disclaimer: By supplying your email address, you are initiating an email communication with CIC and thereby authorizing CIC to use your email address for communication with you including the transmission of personal information on your file/case.

+++++++++++++++

Désistement : En fournissant votre adresse électronique, vous établissez une communication par voie électronique avec CIC et, par conséquent, CIC est autorisé à utiliser l'adresse électronique fournie à cette fin, y compris pour la transmission de renseignements personnels au sujet de votre dossier/cas.

edupolo

Jun 24, 2009
Visa Office......
London (Ottawa)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2007
Doc's Request.
17-02-2010
Med's Request
17-07-2010
Med's Done....
27-07-2010
Passport Req..
10-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2011
LANDED..........
21-07-2011
Hello,

I sent an email back to them to let them know that I was not satisfied with their responses due to the fact that they showed very little respect towards me and my family after adhering to all their deadlines ourselves and spending considerable amounts of money to meet those deadlines.

They replied today to say that since our additional tests were sent to London 'only' 5 weeks ago, they will wait 2 more weeks before following up with them. I have the feeling that they said this to keep us quiet for to weeks at least. We are continously reminding them that today is exactly 2 months before the medicals expire. Flights to Canada from London in July are about £620 per person and they keep going up! We will see what happens in two weeks, and then I will email them again.

If I get my visa at some point, I am going to feel like I totally deserve it after all the effort.