+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OTTAWA Case Pilot Office - for 2007 London Applicants only

unfairsystem

May 11, 2011
kur761 said:
I have the same experience and after completing 10 months I sent an e-mail to CPPO and they replied as usual that "your application is in process and officer in carriage will contact you if it needs".

My time line was finished on March 10,2011 and after my e mail they updated my e case and mentioned that "we started processing of your file on March 11,2011".

After one month that is April 11,2011 again I sent an e mail for update and got the same reply.

Regards,

kur761, if you have got MR when did you get it?

godwilling

Oct 21, 2010
DUBAI
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-10-2007
Doc's Request.
11-03-2010
AOR Received.
03-07-2010
Med's Done....
31 oct 2010
Interview........
28 july 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29 july 2011
I am also waiting for PPR after medicals. 10 months have passed on 2nd may. Have already written a mail to CPPO Ottawa and waitng for the reply. best wishes to all .
ss2can_Oman said:
As I see it, 12 of us i.e. Edupolo, M+JM , marvstin, grouvy, Lina-Ida, ericznet, godwilling , Psychosibes ,Ramuk, Camerwell, canada74 and I are awaiting PPR after Medicals. But it is sometime since grouvy, ericznet, godwilling, psychosibes, Ramuk, Camerwell and canada74 communicated in discussion. Plz update your status.

Best wishes to all

ramuk

Star Member
Jul 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hai everbody
my status still remains the same , medicals done on 07/12/2010 ,reached on 14/12/10 .......waiting for PPR then onwards, nothing has changed , hope good things to happen to all the ottawa applicants very soon.really the waiting game is testing our patience, i beleive we all will suceed at one point of time.

bye

ss2can_Oman

Dec 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you both for your prompt replies !! My "10 months" were also up on May 2nd and yesterday I mailed CPPO. It now occurs to me that all of CPPO applicants should be completing the 10 months anytime now and CPPO getting a lot of reminder mails !! Hope more CPPO applicants come forward with status updates.

My ecas as well as Lina-Ida's ecas have been showing "Medical Results have been received" since Apr 25th and May 2nd respectively. Although 3 weeks are elapsing today for me and 2 weeks for Lina-Ida, we are yet to receive the magic email ??? Can u confirm if ur ecas also shows this ?

Best Wishes to all.

ramuk

Star Member
Jul 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hai
from last week onwards in my e-cas the line "Medical Results have been received ,has been added.

ss2can_Oman

Dec 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

Just now, we received a reply from CPPO saying that " The preliminary processing of your application has been completed at this office. Your file was transferred to our visa office in London for Quality Assurance Review. The visa office will contact you when it is ready to proceed. " :eek:

So, M+JM, this seems to be the rule, rather than the exception !

Best Wishes to all.

M+JM

Star Member
Apr 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So... it looks like most of those CPPO applicants that have done Meds but are still waiting for PR have been transferred to London for QA... I think that's 3 or 4 of us now, and my guess is that those still waiting for PR after Meds might be in the same case (hopefully I'm wrong!).

But wait... Isn't QA supposed to be, like, mega rare? So rare in fact that you can't find any thread or info on it? 3-4 or more of us does seem like an awful lot for our "small group" of applicants (20-30 on this thread, that would make it 10-20%?!?). Looks like London doesn't trust this Pilot project enough and really needs to check that they've done their homework correctly. Shoot!

But the news that there's more of us gives me hope: they might ignore (or more likely lose) an isolated file, but 3 you just can't pretend you haven't seen them!
Anyway after we were told on April 14 by the Ministry that a reply would come "next month", we emailed London again last week. We're going away for a week, but when we come back we'll make sure to write to London again, and we'll keep alterning email/letter until someone has the decency to give us more details on the QA process. As per what little info I've gleaned here and there, this usually involves an interview in which they simply verify our documentation...
We'll be sure to let you guys know as soon as we have news! I still hope know they will respect our Med expiry date (10 September)....

godwilling

Oct 21, 2010
DUBAI
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-10-2007
Doc's Request.
11-03-2010
AOR Received.
03-07-2010
Med's Done....
31 oct 2010
Interview........
28 july 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29 july 2011
ss2can_Oman said:
Thank you both for your prompt replies !! My "10 months" were also up on May 2nd and yesterday I mailed CPPO. It now occurs to me that all of CPPO applicants should be completing the 10 months anytime now and CPPO getting a lot of reminder mails !! Hope more CPPO applicants come forward with status updates.

My ecas as well as Lina-Ida's ecas have been showing "Medical Results have been received" since Apr 25th and May 2nd respectively. Although 3 weeks are elapsing today for me and 2 weeks for Lina-Ida, we are yet to receive the magic email ??? Can u confirm if ur ecas also shows this ?

Best Wishes to all.

my e-cas status is showing "medical results have been received " since faburary though address bar was showing blank but it has come back 2 weeks ago.

canada74

Jun 22, 2010
ss2can_Oman said:
As I see it, 12 of us i.e. Edupolo, M+JM , marvstin, grouvy, Lina-Ida, ericznet, godwilling , Psychosibes ,Ramuk, Camerwell, canada74 and I are awaiting PPR after Medicals. But it is sometime since grouvy, ericznet, godwilling, psychosibes, Ramuk, Camerwell and canada74 communicated in discussion. Plz update your status.

Best wishes to all

That's true oman, I'm still waiting for the PPR.

kur761

Feb 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
PILLOT OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-09-2007
Doc's Request.
11-03-2010
AOR Received.
22-10-2007
IELTS Request
11-03-2010
File Transfer...
11-03-2010
Med's Request
14-07-2011
Med's Done....
19-07-2011 & CHC London office rvd. on 25-07-2011
Interview........
Waive
Passport Req..
PPR RVD ON 08-03-2012 PPs. SENT 12/03/12 CHC RVD 13/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
Status has been changed to "DM" & Canadian address has also been updated.
LANDED..........
11-06-2012
unfairsystem said:
kur761 said:
I have the same experience and after completing 10 months I sent an e-mail to CPPO and they replied as usual that "your application is in process and officer in carriage will contact you if it needs".

My time line was finished on March 10,2011 and after my e mail they updated my e case and mentioned that "we started processing of your file on March 11,2011".

After one month that is April 11,2011 again I sent an e mail for update and got the same reply.

Regards,

kur761, if you have got MR when did you get it?
No, I have not received MR yet. But, again I sent an e-mail to CPPO regarding the latest status of my case and surprised they didn't reply me because they use to reply me immediately in past. Let's see what happens.

Regards,

tahirksa

Star Member
Feb 5, 2011
Hi Everyone.

I am OCT.2007 applicant waiting for MR., want to add my 7 months old son in my apllication,which forms or documents i have to submit again. Is there someone has idea about this particular matter?

ericnzet

Sep 26, 2010
This is what exactly we got from OTTAWA same day after sending our queries on Wednesday (11-May).

Dear Sir,

We have completed processing at this office. Your file was transferred to our visa office in London for Quality Assurance review. The visa office will contact you when it is ready to proceed.

:(
Our medical was recived by them on 05-October-2010

Sorry, I forgot to say Hi to Everyone!

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
hi all, I am back. Reading all your replies making me think that this Ottawa thing is getting insane. This quality review is something that no one understands and i take as an excuse to prolong or delay procesing on your files. I hope everything works out for you guys.

I landed here in Toronto on 2nd May.... it was smooth landing and no problems what so ever. Finding Canada lot beautiful and parking and driving here isn't a big problem. I have written my detailed landing experience in new thread. I'll copy that here too soon. Good luck to all those waiting.

ahaboubi

Star Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep-2007
Doc's Request.
Mar-2010
Med's Done....
Nov-2010
Passport Req..
Mar-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Apr-2011
LANDED..........
Jun-2011
ahmadtajwer said:
guys, here is my landing experience.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/my-landing-experience-t71661.0.html
Congratulations for a successful landing and thanks for sharing your experience. I hope you'll find a job soon.

Thanks