+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ottawa applicants

GO4444

Oct 29, 2015
applicant361 said:
start off by telling us when you applied, when your application was in process and when you got a test invitation :D :D
when April 2, in process june 25 and invitation last week by mail test Nov 4
waiting for your answers lol ;D

ottawanboy

Star Member
Nov 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Folks,

Check your E-cas. I've got the test invite today on the E-CAS today for November 13. I have updated the spreadsheet as well.

Cheers,
Ottawanboy

nncs

Mar 9, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-Jan-2010
AOR Received.
26-Jan-2010
File Transfer...
8-Feb-2010
Interview........
10-Aug-2010
Passport Req..
16-Dec-2010
LANDED..........
12-05-2011
ottawanboy said:
Folks,

Check your E-cas. I've got the test invite today on the E-CAS today for November 13. I have updated the spreadsheet as well.

Cheers,
Ottawanboy
Ottawa office is waking up!!!!! Congrats that's awesome.

Nothing for me yet. Although my application went in process earlier than yours.

Anyone else receive anything???

betoherman

Star Member
Apr 10, 2015
Not Yet... I am going to reach 20 days since I did the test. nothing yet. it is the worst time in my life, spending time checking my Ecas status.... probably the officers make fun of us....

cprak0

May 25, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21-05-2011
betoherman said:
Not Yet... I am going to reach 20 days since I did the test. nothing yet. it is the worst time in my life, spending time checking my Ecas status.... probably the officers make fun of us....
It's a month now for us no DM, no eCAS updates about any doc being requested, nothing in mail either. Have ordered ATIP, the last ATIP wasn't very informative. I doubt if this one would be any help, but anyway. There's a warning that CIC is inundated with ATIP requests!! Somebody needs to tell them to get either their eCAS or call center agents to give some real updates on the status of the files. At the interview we were told everything:s fine and to expect oath in 2 months...which probably means nothing either...Not over until the oath's done...

Wadood

Star Member
Jul 13, 2009
Monreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2011
Nomination.....
20-09-2011
I had my test on Oct 14 and status changed to DM couple of days after. No oath invite yet, I know few people who got invite a month after test.
On the other hand, Officer told me it will take 2-3 months.

We can't do anything other than wait. It will be good to forget about it and you will get a pleasant surprise soon :)

hgn

Feb 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wadood said:
I had my test on Oct 14 and status changed to DM couple of days after. No oath invite yet, I know few people who got invite a month after test.
On the other hand, Officer told me it will take 2-3 days.

We can't do anything other than wait. It will be good to forget about it and you will get a pleasant surprise soon :)
Your oath will take 2-3 days????!!!!

applicant361

Star Member
Mar 19, 2015
But what I meant was when you received a test invitation, did your ecas update to show a fourth line? Or you just got a letter on the mail?

cprak0

May 25, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21-05-2011
applicant361 said:
But what I meant was when you received a test invitation, did your ecas update to show a fourth line? Or you just got a letter on the mail?
For most ppl eCAS updates first... There are ppl who have had the oath invitation and the eCAS still says in process and no change after LOT!!

cprak0

May 25, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21-05-2011
Yes, that's what I meant. For a few ppl right here on this forum, there have been no eCAS updates after the LOT line, but these ppl have got test invites and even oaths, though there have been no eCAS updates.
But for most ppl, eCAS updates first before ppl receive the TEST invites.
Bottom line. Keep checking mailboxes and eCAS.