+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ottawa applicants

applicant361

Star Member
Mar 19, 2015
israazoweil said:
Hi dear members,
My exam will be on November 18,2015 and I wonder if my two children 15 and 17 have to attend the exam too or there is no exam for them. When i received the invitation letter, I read that if you are between 14 and seventeen you may be accompanied by your parent. Please note that parents are not permitted to provide assistance during the test session?
Are they going to be test?
Q 2
Do I have to translate the stamps in their passports too or only for me and my husband?
Thank you very much for your help
Hello, could i ask your timeline? particularly when you applied and when your application went in process and when did you hear about the test?

betoherman

Star Member
Apr 10, 2015
Buddha1906 said:
Did test in august 2015 and passed. Submit fingerprrint in September 2015 anybody in similar situation please share
Got my test on October 15 and fingerprints this week. FP are in transit right now from RCMP to St. clair. Hopefully I don't have to wait 3 months. Hopefully you get your invitation in Dec. if they have one after Christmas. My guess is I have to wait to Next year. Good luck.

hgn

Feb 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ecas updated - Oath on Nov 26 for my family...Nice!

nncs

Mar 9, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-Jan-2010
AOR Received.
26-Jan-2010
File Transfer...
8-Feb-2010
Interview........
10-Aug-2010
Passport Req..
16-Dec-2010
LANDED..........
12-05-2011
applicant361 said:
was your cease updated on a sunday or you just checked it then?
applicant361: my curiosity is out the roof as to why you and I haven't heard anything about our tests yet! Can you share your timeline again? did you have a lot of trips? and what's your Nationality? -- just wondering if it's a security clearance issue that's taking so long? or the multiple trips? or anything else in common?

applicant361

Star Member
Mar 19, 2015
nncs said:
applicant361: my curiosity is out the roof as to why you and I haven't heard anything about our tests yet! Can you share your timeline again? did you have a lot of trips? and what's your Nationality? -- just wondering if it's a security clearance issue that's taking so long? or the multiple trips? or anything else in common?
Do we know if "Sam" is also waiting or just inactive? if he has it also, and we are the only ones waiting I would be very worried. If not, it may be that May and June were really busy in anticipation of law change. my timeline is in the spreadsheet, a couple of weeks behind you.

cprak0

May 25, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21-05-2011
@hgn Congrats! What time on Nov 26?

Just checked our eCAS and surprised to find DM and oath invite for Nov 26 10:30 am... Happy!!
So eCAS may not update to DM right away yet you may still get the oath invite within 2 months as
told at the interview...

hgn

Feb 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
applicant361 said:
was your cease updated on a sunday or you just checked it then?
I check ecas more than 2-3 times a day. I checked ecas Sunday morning, my wife checked it just before 3pm EST and the update was there.

hgn

Feb 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pan1234 said:
Congratulation!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mine is on 23rd Nov, have you gotten the Oath letter?
Nope, we haven't gotten the oath letter yet. Its funny that they sent the letter on a Thursday, did not arrive on a Friday. Hopefully it will be in the mailbox by end of today.

applicant361

Star Member
Mar 19, 2015
nnccs i think you and I are the only ones left. I just confirmed with KKMMAA from tune he did his test already.

something is wrong :-(

cprak0

May 25, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21-05-2011
@applicant
You will get your test soon. Wait for another couple of weeks...if you haven't received it until then order an ATIP. I want to believe that our oath invite just all of a sudden was coz of an ATIP request. While everybody's eCAS turned to DM a day/2 after test ours did not for over a month and then when it did change, it was with an oath invite.

applicant361

Star Member
Mar 19, 2015
cprak0 said:
@applicant
You will get your test soon. Wait for another couple of weeks...if you haven't received it until then order an ATIP. I want to believe that our oath invite just all of a sudden was coz of an ATIP request. While everybody's eCAS turned to DM a day/2 after test ours did not for over a month and then when it did change, it was with an oath invite.
Thank you, this is good advice!

ama912

Apr 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm from April too, processing since mid july. Still no test..
Though I heard there was a test in Ottawa around Dec 3rd or 4th. I wonder if anyone on this forum has been invited to write the test in Ottawa in December already