8-Feb-2010
Interview........
10-Aug-2010
Passport Req..
16-Dec-2010
LANDED..........
12-05-2011
Hi everyone, sorry I've had a crazy few days
I'm happy to report that I had my oath today. I received my oath invitation letter by mail on feb 4 (dated February 2). My ecas changed to "decision made" on the evening of Feb 4, then the 5th line about the oath invitation showed up a couple days after that

I am surprised (actually shocked) that I didn't get a FP request.

I hope that you will each have your oath ASAP. It was a FULL room of 90 people, and not enough ro for guests.

I'll keep following your progress. Good luck to all

nncs

Mar 9, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-Jan-2010
AOR Received.
26-Jan-2010
File Transfer...
8-Feb-2010
Interview........
10-Aug-2010
Passport Req..
16-Dec-2010
LANDED..........
12-05-2011
Fortheloveofcanada said:
Hiiii nncs i am really really happy for u congratulations!!! This is the best news everrr u gave me hope!
Thank you! It will definitely happen. Just a matter of time. Stay patient and jump the hoops.

Just note that ecas updates may not mean much. I remained "in process until I received my oath letter

betoherman

Star Member
Apr 10, 2015
Fortheloveofcanada said:
Unfortunatly i don't have any news to share i submitted my fingerprints on february 1st.. And i am still in process.. Anyone who was requested the same after making the test could share? Thanks
Hello There

Yeah I got fingerprints request on November last year and it took exactly 3 months for my ecas to change to DM. Finger crossed so it wouldn't take other 3 months for my oath letter.
Nice day today. Nothing like yesterday. PS. My test was in october last year and after a month i got the FP request.

Fortheloveofcanada

Star Member
Nov 25, 2015
@betoherman
Thanks a lot for sharing..
So u got ur decision made this month? And now waiting for the oath?
R u also an otawa applicant?
If yes was ur letter mentioning the fingerprints to b sent to st. Claire toronto??
Thanks for ur help..
Bedt of luck

betoherman

Star Member
Apr 10, 2015
Fortheloveofcanada said:
@betoherman
Thanks a lot for sharing..
So u got ur decision made this month? And now waiting for the oath?
R u also an otawa applicant?
If yes was ur letter mentioning the fingerprints to b sent to st. Claire toronto??
Thanks for ur help..
Bedt of luck
Hello Canada lover,
I got DM on tuesday last week, Im still waiting for an Oath letter.
Im from Ottawa, my application was here before but for some reason the fingerprints are sent to St Clair office.
It seems you are on the same boat as I am. Good luck we just need to be patient. Best.

betoherman

Star Member
Apr 10, 2015
Finally good news. After fingerprints and waiting my ceremony will be held next month..March 14. Ottawa. THANKS AND GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

nncs

Mar 9, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-Jan-2010
AOR Received.
26-Jan-2010
File Transfer...
8-Feb-2010
Interview........
10-Aug-2010
Passport Req..
16-Dec-2010
LANDED..........
12-05-2011
betoherman said:
Finally good news. After fingerprints and waiting my ceremony will be held next month..March 14. Ottawa. THANKS AND GOOD LUCK EVERYONE
Congrats!!!!! Great news. You're next fortheloveofcanada!!

shaon31

Aug 16, 2013
Got my oath request on April 8th... it has been scheduled on May 4th. I had my test on September 2, 2015 and after that no response from CIC. On March 31st, I called the CIC call center and asked them about the status of my application. They said "We are not sure why you didn't get the oath request yet, but your application has been approved on the date you took the exam". They also said that they are sending a note to the Ottawa office and I should be getting my oath request pretty soon.

Finally....the journey is going to an end. ;D