Interview........
10-Aug-2010
Passport Req..
16-Dec-2010
LANDED..........
12-05-2011
cprak0 said:
@applicant
You will get your test soon. Wait for another couple of weeks...if you haven't received it until then order an ATIP. I want to believe that our oath invite just all of a sudden was coz of an ATIP request. While everybody's eCAS turned to DM a day/2 after test ours did not for over a month and then when it did change, it was with an oath invite.
What does the ATIP request really show? What kind of information does it provide?
And any idea if it may have a negative effect or further delay the process?

cprak0

May 25, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21-05-2011
ATIP report as such may not show much this early in a routine application. But if the file was on a wrong pile, just the request might nudge it along and you may get the test and oath invites... I have ordered 2 ATIP just coz I had no idea of the status while others were getting tests and after tests getting DM right away.
Again, as I said no way to know if it helped, I believe it did, but surely no delays coz of ordering one. Yes, may be not everyone should order and stress the resources of CIC which might delay processing eventually for all... But if CIC don't have a clear way for us to know the status, even one line saying in the line for test/ oath, all clear... Then may be ppl won't order ATIP or call CIC so often.

betoherman

Star Member
Apr 10, 2015
Anyone received DM update on ecas or oath invitation for december 9, 14, 15 or 16??? Please let us know. Good luck.

nncs

Mar 9, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-Jan-2010
AOR Received.
26-Jan-2010
File Transfer...
8-Feb-2010
Interview........
10-Aug-2010
Passport Req..
16-Dec-2010
LANDED..........
12-05-2011
e-cas updated for test on Dec 3 as well
what a big relief

applicant361

Star Member
Mar 19, 2015
nncs said:
e-cas updated for test on Dec 3 as well
what a big relief

Excellent!! we were just a couple of weeks behind. Let me know via a PM if you get the actual invitation in the mail.

Good luck!

boltz

Jul 30, 2009
betoherman said:
Anyone received DM update on ecas or oath invitation for december 9, 14, 15 or 16??? Please let us know. Good luck.
Betoherman:

Do you know the test dates of Oct and Nov? The guess could be pretty accurate from there. See my post in 'Ottawa oath' thread...

betoherman

Star Member
Apr 10, 2015
boltz said:
Betoherman:

Do you know the test dates of Oct and Nov? The guess could be pretty accurate from there. See my post in 'Ottawa oath' thread...
Hey boltz. I know there were in october 14 and 15
I think there were no more in october that i am aware. Nobody reported any other date for october. For nov. i know one was on nov. 4. I didn't hear anyother one but I believe there were more.

betoherman

Star Member
Apr 10, 2015
What's going on with Ottawa applicants?

Don't get sleep guys. Anybody has good news? Somebody is shedules for the February ceremonies? Let's talk guys.
I got desicion made on my case. Just waiting for letter. Yupiiiiiii

Fortheloveofcanada

Star Member
Nov 25, 2015
Unfortunatly i don't have any news to share i submitted my fingerprints on february 1st.. And i am still in process.. Anyone who was requested the same after making the test could share? Thanks