+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Opportunity to immigrate to a small city in Manitoba

gaurav73

Jul 28, 2014
mordenvillage said:
hi gaurav, it is still open and they didn't mentioned any where in their website about express entry.And for exploratory visit they had given time upto march 1 for review.

regards
kittu
Thanks kittu for prompt reply
Inform me for any updates.

rpoliveira

Feb 12, 2015
Hi SVoth,

How are you?

Could you please tell me if there is any chance for me to be accepted?
I hold a technologist degree in telecommunications, I have 5 years of professional experience, most of it as a Computer Developer, I got 7 in IELTS and I have enough settlement funds. Do you think there are future prospects for my field of experience in Morden and would you recommend me to apply? I am really interested in the process.

Thank you very much!

Regards,

R. Olivera

raman_com2005

Feb 18, 2015
Hi SVoth,

I am Raman Kumar from India & Seeking immigration to Canada (Modern city Manitoba). Can you pl. suggest my on my below mentioned credential :-

My Education qualification is graduation in Commerce and PGDBM in Finance. My IELTS score is 5.5 each module. My total work experience is around 10 year in Finance & accounts.
I will be waiting your valuable suggestion for apply to Canada (Manitoba)

Regards,
Raman

mordenvillage

Feb 4, 2015
hi, raman

send your resume,ielts, funds,passport copy,application.if they consider your application send an aor next day or same day

raman_com2005

Feb 18, 2015
Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Pl. confirm the detail to send these required documents. have you also applied under this category.

Regards,
Raman

mordenvillage said:
hi, raman

send your resume,ielts, funds,passport copy,application.if they consider your application send an aor next day or same day

mordenvillage

Feb 4, 2015
hi raman

i sent all above mentioned documents on 21 jan 2014 got aor same day.

one thing, have you had your occupation in targeted occupations mentioned in morden website?

my occupation is electrical assembly supervisor

Andy Yolo

Oct 12, 2014
Morden city immigration accepts 5% of total applications received per year. They receive around 1000 applications in a year, out of which, they select, 50 applicants per year whereas they may not respond to 950 i.e. 95% of applicants. The applicants who do not receive a response within 1 month are advised by the Morden city immigration to apply under other programs.

Andy Yolo

Oct 12, 2014
Morden city processing time for eligible high demand occupations is one month however, If you have not been notified by the end of the indicated time, we encourage you to seek other immigration categories. Further time is required for Manitoba provincial nomination and federal government processing. See this link for further information:

http://www.mordenimmigration.com/#!answers/c21kz

mod2014

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014
Please let me know how to apply for MANITOBA Provincial Nominee Program(Small city) and whether I will qualify or not, my particulars are as follows:-

IELTS: L=6.5, S=6.5, R=7 & W=6.5

Age= 40

job= Manager Insurance Claims & Underwriter.

Qualifications: Two Insurance Diplomas and Master degree in Computer science.

Experience = 20 years.

Your help and quick and quality advices will highly be appreciated.

Thank you

gaurav73

Jul 28, 2014
received reply from Morden community’s Immigration Initiative.

Thank you for your interest in immigrating to Morden through our community’s Immigration Initiative. Your application was reviewed and compared to others who have also applied during the time period ending March 1, 2015.
Please note that we receive a very large number of qualified applications, and only approximately 5% of the applicants can be selected for further processing. We choose applications that will be the best fit for our employers based on their current needs.

Unfortunately your application was not chosen for further processing in Morden’s Immigration Initiative.

There are other ways you may research of immigrating to Canada including the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (another stream), temporary foreign worker programs, and the Citizenship and Immigration Federal programs including the new express entry program.

Unless our target occupations or your circumstances change, please wait at least 6 months before reapplication to our program.

We hope that one of these other methods will be successful for you.

Kind regards,

Shelly Voth, CHRP

cyas33

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
:D ;D :'( :'( :'( :'( :eek: :eek: :eek:
HEADS UP PEOPLE.....SHELLY IS NOT ON THIS FORUM!!!!!!! I DO NOT MEAN TO BE RUDE, BUT IT IS APPLICATIONS LIKE YOURS THAT CLOG UP THE SYSTEM...TOO MUCH CRAP TO FILTER THROUGH TO FIND ELIGIBLE APPLICATIONS

HAVE A GOOD DAY!

mod2014

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014
hi gaurav
Please let me know how to apply for MANITOBA Provincial Nominee Program(Small city) and whether I will qualify or not, my particulars are as follows:-

IELTS: L=6.5, S=6.5, R=7 & W=6.5

Age= 40

job= Manager Insurance Claims & Underwriter.

Qualifications: Two Insurance Diplomas and Master degree in Computer science.

Experience = 20 years.

Your help and quick and quality advices will highly be appreciated.

Please let me know would I suitable / successful for your program

Thank you
gaurav73 said:
received reply from Morden community's Immigration Initiative.

Thank you for your interest in immigrating to Morden through our community's Immigration Initiative. Your application was reviewed and compared to others who have also applied during the time period ending March 1, 2015.
Please note that we receive a very large number of qualified applications, and only approximately 5% of the applicants can be selected for further processing. We choose applications that will be the best fit for our employers based on their current needs.

Unfortunately your application was not chosen for further processing in Morden's Immigration Initiative.

There are other ways you may research of immigrating to Canada including the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (another stream), temporary foreign worker programs, and the Citizenship and Immigration Federal programs including the new express entry program.

Unless our target occupations or your circumstances change, please wait at least 6 months before reapplication to our program.

We hope that one of these other methods will be successful for you.

Kind regards,

Shelly Voth, CHRP