Passport Req..
COPR 23-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2015
LANDED..........
23-10-2015
hisaca said:
Hello,

I am sorry to ask these question - Is EV compulsory for one to be nominated by Morden or the Skype interview is all they do and if successful, they write MPNP to nominate such applicant.

Thanks
although they say sometimes it's not compulsory, I believe it's a "must" in 99% of cases.. It would be great if that's not correct, it would save time and money, at least for me :D
I'm still waiting for cometee to decide about me, but I think the best answer I can expect is "You can come for EV".. I'm lucky 'cause my country doesn't need TRV for visit, but at the same time, I have an obligation to my employer and I simply can't come before summer :( so yeah, it would be super duper if skype interview could be enough... but... I'm afraid thats a long shot :( and honestly, i didn't hear of anybody who got their nomination based only on skype interview.

SURESHPALAKKAD

Feb 8, 2013
Applied on 20th and got reply today that they will contact me by the end of feb, if not contacted then I can think of other options for migration........waiting begins.............

La_LuNa

Star Member
Dec 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-12-2014 CIO Sydney
Nomination.....
23-9-2014
AOR Received.
27-4-2015
IELTS Request
already tested
Med's Request
20-7-2015
Med's Done....
RPRF 10-9-2015
Interview........
2-5-2014 in Winnipeg
Passport Req..
COPR 23-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2015
LANDED..........
23-10-2015
SURESHPALAKKAD said:
Applied on 20th and got reply today that they will contact me by the end of feb, if not contacted then I can think of other options for migration........waiting begins.............
good luck!!!
maybe if you give us some informations, where you're from, what's your occupation, so we can monitor what profile they're looking for exactly?

thazhandl

Jan 21, 2014
Hello! I was interested in applying for Modern, but I have a doubt, my English is still not very sharp and I'm doing college Analytics and System Development. If I improve the English get a good score in IELTS. I can already apply or is it better to finish college?
missing only 2 years for completion.

SURESHPALAKKAD

Feb 8, 2013
La_LuNa said:
good luck!!!
maybe if you give us some informations, where you're from, what's your occupation, so we can monitor what profile they're looking for exactly?
Thank you .I am an insurance agent with 20 years of experience from India. Let us hope for the best

agha zahoor

Jul 29, 2010
La_LuNa said:
well, I'm not that sure being from Europe is my biggest advantage 'cause I know for sure (other forums) there are Philippinos and Indian people who got their EV invitation already..
i really do believe it's not where you are from, but what you do for living and how much did you prove you're serious about Morden in your application.

and, yeah, spell check in application is mandatory ;)
Hello La_LuNa..

I have one question with can tell me what is question with you on Skype interview can you share with me? Because I was applied city of Morden and I still am waiting response , but recently I have received email from Morden immigration office he told me that send your settlement plan. So I am confused what is the means of settlement plan so how can I fill settlement plan please advise me .......

mkashif

Jan 27, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
agha zahoor said:
Hello La_LuNa..

I have one question with can tell me what is question with you on Skype interview can you share with me? Because I was applied city of Morden and I still am waiting response , but recently I have received email from Morden immigration office he told me that send your settlement plan. So I am confused what is the means of settlement plan so how can I fill settlement plan please advise me .......
agha sahab, i think ur from karachi, give ur cell number also check ur email inbox.

dmitry_t

Jan 25, 2014
SVoth said:
Do you enjoy the life of a small city? Morden, Manitoba, Canada is accepting applications for its Community Driven Immigration Initiative. To see if you qualify for this unique opportunity, go to Morden Manitoba's website and look for the "Immigrate to Morden - How to Get here" link.
Hello! I'd like to move to Morden. I'm living in Israel. I'm a 42 years old.
My occupation is electronic technician. My wife is technician too and she has experience at electronic manufacturing
I have experiece for 20 years in following fields: repearing and service of electronical and electrical devices and equipment in the laboratory and assembling and maintenance in the customers place.
I'm corresponding with MNPN government about my Exploratory visit to Manitoba. I have sent there all filling forms. I have IELTS score of 4.
Tell me pl, have I chance to immigrate and live in Morden and what can I do to be invited to Exploratory Visit?

gaurav2571

Nov 23, 2013
Dear Svoth,

I am Indian and working at Dubai UAE since 1999 as accountant. I have done my MBA Finance from university of leicester UK. I am 42 years old now and wish to immigrate at morden. Are there any opportunites in finance, operation, administration, sales etc at morden as i can work in many areas and not just finance. Do I have to do EV before applying for the immigration.

Kindly reply at the earliest.

Regards,
Gaurang

bennyson

Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SURESHPALAKKAD said:
Hi Suresh,

I would like to know more little bit about your application. I am too from Kerala and now working in KSA for the last 5 years as an IT admin.In my case, my wife will be the primary applicant. She is BSc nurse and having more than 6 years of exp in India and middle east. She is preparing for IELTS now and will write the exam soon.I am new to immigration and have lots of doubts. Is this program still open ? If it is still open what are our chances ? Please spend some time to reply....

MR. SIDHU

Jan 30, 2014
LAND OF FIVE RIVERS
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/02/2012
AOR Received.
23/06/2013
File Transfer...
18/01/2014 to NDVO & 03/03/2014 to COLOMBO
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hello Friends !!

Any December 2012 MPNP applicants in this thread?
Please get in touch !!

SURESHPALAKKAD

Feb 8, 2013
bennyson said:
Hi Suresh,

I would like to know more little bit about your application. I am too from Kerala and now working in KSA for the last 5 years as an IT admin.In my case, my wife will be the primary applicant. She is BSc nurse and having more than 6 years of exp in India and middle east. She is preparing for IELTS now and will write the exam soon.I am new to immigration and have lots of doubts. Is this program still open ? If it is still open what are our chances ? Please spend some time to reply....
Don't know becoz just filed it as I saw it will know by FEB last .Once I know then definitely will give information to you. Any way best of luck for IETS the first step.

SVoth

Jan 31, 2013
Hi all,
Thank you for your interest in Morden. I am sorry that I do not have the time to respond to individual inquiries, but I will give some information that will be helpful.

First, please visit www.mordenmb.com under the "immigrate to Morden" tab.

All applicants must meet minimum criteria. These criteria can be found on our website, on page 7 of the application form.
Due to the small size of our program, we are only able to choose a small percentage of qualified applicants for participation in our program. You have a higher chance to be chosen if:
- You have experience in our targeted occupations (see website for this list). Our highest needs are for those able to work in "hands-on", physical work.
- You have genuine interest in living in a small community. Experience in living in a small community or rural area is an advantage. Experience with a colder climate is also an advantage.
- You have no other connections to anywhere else in Canada. All connections to Canada must be declared on the application, as not declaring a connection to Canada would have consequences on this and any future application.
- The higher your English ability, the higher your chance of selection.

Hopefully this information is useful to you as you consider whether Morden is the right destination for you and your family.