+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Opportunity to immigrate to a small city in Manitoba

Goring

Star Member
Jul 19, 2013
Forza2013 said:
Here you go:

For Settlement Plan 1 form, you can download from the website when you apply.

Settlement Plan 1 - http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/how-to-immigrate/apply/
Settlement Plan 2 - http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/asset_library/2012/11/mpnp-manitoba-immigration-settlement-plan-2.pdf

Goodluck! :)

Hi Forza,

Thank you very much for your kindness.Much appreciated.

angel aure

Jun 7, 2013
erialc27 said:
hi angel, are you also an applicant of Morden? how long the processing time and have you ever read/heard about their interview?
Hi. My friend was the one who applied for Morden. As far as I know, he pass his resume last may and then after that interview with Ms. Shelly and Month of June when he got his invitation for exploratory visit and then he applied for tourist visa and luckily approved. and then last Sept. he went to canada for the visit. Oct. 11 was his interview with the MPNP and then after the interview luckily he has given an invitation. He is now completing his documents to apply directly to MPNP after given an invitation.

aami786pk

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
With application
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
INSHALLAH SOON
ho plz share ur knowledge , does invitation letter by morden help in getting tourist visa to manitoba.do w mention about our visit to morden for immigratin purpose.

lexis

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 15, 2014
Nomination.....
August 30, 2014
AOR Received.
April 17 - XEP & May 7 - EP and UCI
IELTS Request
none
Med's Request
May 22, 2015
Med's Done....
May 30, 2015
Interview........
na
Passport Req..
July 22, 2015
angel aure said:
Hi. My friend was the one who applied for Morden. As far as I know, he pass his resume last may and then after that interview with Ms. Shelly and Month of June when he got his invitation for exploratory visit and then he applied for tourist visa and luckily approved. and then last Sept. he went to canada for the visit. Oct. 11 was his interview with the MPNP and then after the interview luckily he has given an invitation. He is now completing his documents to apply directly to MPNP after given an invitation.

Profession po ng kaibigan mo angel?f u dnt mind.

rajimmigration

Star Member
Oct 28, 2013
angel aure said:
Dear Friend,

I applied under Morden, Mannitoba on 15th October'13 and got acknowledgment of my mail on 16th October'13.
What is the next step now?
How i will get to know that my application has been shortlisted?

Regards

j_sagz

May 11, 2010
Hello Everyone,

I am now completing the application form for this opportunity. As far as the requirements are concerned we are to provide these:

Application Form
C.V. or Resume for the principal applicant and spouse
Copy of passport
IELTS result if applicable

As I went through with the application form on page 7, there is this Authorization to disclose and we need to sign. Do we need to sign and send the scanned document via email? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

lexis

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 15, 2014
Nomination.....
August 30, 2014
AOR Received.
April 17 - XEP & May 7 - EP and UCI
IELTS Request
none
Med's Request
May 22, 2015
Med's Done....
May 30, 2015
Interview........
na
Passport Req..
July 22, 2015
j_sagz said:
Hello Everyone,

I am now completing the application form for this opportunity. As far as the requirements are concerned we are to provide these:

Application Form
C.V. or Resume for the principal applicant and spouse
Copy of passport
IELTS result if applicable

As I went through with the application form on page 7, there is this Authorization to disclose and we need to sign. Do we need to sign and send the scanned document via email? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Yes, you need to print it , sign it, scan and send it along with other necessary papers

shealvi

Jul 22, 2011
Hi Angel,

Do you think may chance to qualify ang mga applicants with accounting background?

angel aure said:

j_sagz

May 11, 2010
Hello Angel Aure,

How soon did Ms Shelly call your friend after he passed his resume? I already passed yesterday and she acknowledged the communication I sent her.

vattaluri

Oct 30, 2013
Mississippi USA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWYORK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2014
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
Hi Everybody I am new to this forum and glad to meet you all. I was doing a lot of research on internet to move to Manitoba in present situation (as of October 31, 2013). Is a positive result possible through Morden community Initiative program ? Anybody has information about the possibility of teaching profession in manitoba ? Please post replies. Thanks