Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Opportunity to immigrate to a small city in Manitoba

Dear Svoth,

This sounds to be a great opportunity.

Please note My spouse is principal applicant under FSW application, but somehow we have not heard back. I am a co- applicant in that application.

I meet all the required criteria,as mentioned on the given link, to immigrate to Manitoba. Please advise if I can apply under this category.

Regards

fresher_2013

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Opportunity to immigrate to a small city in Manitoba

Dear Svoth,

This sounds to be a great opportunity.

Please note My spouse is principal applicant under FSW application, but somehow we have not heard back. I am a co- applicant in that application.

I meet all the required criteria,as mentioned on the given link, to immigrate to Manitoba. Please advise if I can apply under this category.

Regards

mani780

Nov 7, 2012
hello everyone,
am studying at humber toronto.
I need to get my co-op visa for my internship. i need to get the visa within this week. pls share your ideas to me .

Ricardoc

Jul 23, 2013
ankitbnl406 said:
HI B-canada,

Please send me the gmail request then only i can add you or send your gmail ID.
Please let me know if you find any problem.

Please open following website and send me request.

Please here please share your application status and we will get get to know each other and can track the status and will be helpful for Ms. Shelly Voth too.

Regards,
Ankit
Hi,

My Name is Ricardo and I did apply to Morden about 4 weeks ago. Just received an information that my application will be check by August.

I just sent also the gmail request.

Is there anyone else from Brazil there trying to go to Morden?

Best Regards,

Whizz

Jul 23, 2013
Please there is a slight issue that I have been thinking about concerning the immigration to Manitoba:

How long does the $10,000 CAD has to stay in the applicant's account before printing statement of account and applying?

Can someone please explain how this works?

Thank you.

101raul

Jul 23, 2013
Hello,
My wife is a Health care Assistant in London and I live in India.
Is it possible to get a Job or possible work permit?
Can you please guide us on that?

honesty_12

Aug 27, 2012
SVoth said:
Do you enjoy the life of a small city? Morden, Manitoba, Canada is accepting applications for its Community Driven Immigration Initiative. To see if you qualify for this unique opportunity, go to Morden Manitoba's website and look for the "Immigrate to Morden - How to Get here" link.
HI Shelly, i have my relative living in some other province in Canada, can i still apply through Morden ???

Ricardoc

Jul 23, 2013
Whizz said:
Please there is a slight issue that I have been thinking about concerning the immigration to Manitoba:

How long does the $10,000 CAD has to stay in the applicant's account before printing statement of account and applying?

Can someone please explain how this works?

Thank you.
Hi,

I really don't know the correct answer for you question. But after a few researches I found out that you just have to have the money on your account and have the possibility to spend it. If they distrust the information of where did the money came from or why is in your account for so shor, they'll probably ask you.

Like me, I don't have that money right away! But, after approval, I will raise for sure. Somehow..... ;D

Ricardoc

Jul 23, 2013
101raul said:
Hello,
My wife is a Health care Assistant in London and I live in India.
Is it possible to get a Job or possible work permit?
Can you please guide us on that?
Hi 101raul,

unfortunately, Mrs. Voth is no longer seeing this forum due to the large number of inquires. However, to help you with your information, please follow the website below that contents information on how to apply to Morden.

mordenmb.com/business/immigrate-to-morden/how-to-get-here

Now, about you and your wife getting a job, I think that may be possible, but not through Morden at first. You may want to look over the SFW - Skilled Foreign Workers - program from Canada.

Hope I could help.

Ricardoc

Jul 23, 2013
honesty_12 said:
HI Shelly, i have my relative living in some other province in Canada, can i still apply through Morden ???
Hi Honesty_12,

As far as I know, knowing someone in other province (even friends) my not qualify you to apply to Morden. To apply to Morden, you have to know "anything" about Canada. Relatives in other places may disqualify you. I guess they might consider the possibilty of you moving to another city after coming through Morden.

However, I would suggest you to look over the Sponsor Family Program. Having relatives living in Canada may help you much better to moving there.

Hope I could help.

Ricardoc

Jul 23, 2013
find.asif said:
hi,

I am planning to send my application to the email address given. I want to know what else do i need to send along with the application ? and when is the last date for submitting the application ?

Thank you
Hello Find.asif

I guess all the documents that you have to send along the application are written on the form. Whithin question 14/15 and 16. What you have to send along are:

- CV (Resume)
- Copy of principal applicant's IELTS result
- Copy of principal applicant't passport

Guess there isn't an expiry date to apply, but the further you apply the longer it will take to be selected. ;D

Hope I could help.

Ricardoc

Jul 23, 2013
sperony said:
Has anybody heard from morden in the last 2 months? Let us know how your exploratory visit went
Hello Sperony,

As far as I know, the applications will be review by August. So we still have 2 weeks until. Hold your horses (and I know it is hard! hahaha) ;)

Whizz

Jul 23, 2013
Ricardoc said:
Hi,

I really don't know the correct answer for you question. But after a few researches I found out that you just have to have the money on your account and have the possibility to spend it. If they distrust the information of where did the money came from or why is in your account for so shor, they'll probably ask you.

Like me, I don't have that money right away! But, after approval, I will raise for sure. Somehow..... ;D
Ok Cool

Thanks a lot Ricardoc!

raomwasim

Jun 28, 2013
Hi..

I have applied to morden 1 week ago and i did not recieve any response from the SVOTH.
Can anyone guide me in this.

sperony

Jun 15, 2013
I noticed that nobody has come back to tell us he/she got a response or invation from morden. Please if you did kindly share your ev experience.