+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Opportunity to immigrate to a small city in Manitoba

Hsha

Jul 25, 2013
Hi SVoth,

This opportunity interests me but I was wondering if I am eligible for this stream of immigration. I am a Lecturer in Applied Linguistics.

Ricardoc

Jul 23, 2013
raomwasim said:
Hi..

I have applied to morden 1 week ago and i did not recieve any response from the SVOTH.
Can anyone guide me in this.
Hi raomwasim,

I would suggest you to read a few messages back in this forum. However, the applications will be checked by August as like Mrs. Voth implied before.

All that we can do is wait for a response. Also, only the eligible ones will be contact.

Ricardoc

Jul 23, 2013
Hsha said:
Hi SVoth,

This opportunity interests me but I was wondering if I am eligible for this stream of immigration. I am a Lecturer in Applied Linguistics.
Hi Hsha,

I do not work for City of Morden Immigration Centre, but I may help you with your question. Also, I would suggest you to read some messages sent before in this forum, it will answer a lot of questions that you may have in the future.

To find if you a eligible for the immigration, you may check the website below.

mordenmb.com/business/immigrate-to-morden/how-to-get-here

Hope I could help. :)

Ps: By the way, Mrs. Voth, unfortunately, is not participating anymore of this forum due to the increase of questions and interested people. :(

Hsha

Jul 25, 2013
Thanks very much for your quick response. But I am still confused though in a note it says, July and August are for mechanics, welders etc.

Ricardoc

Jul 23, 2013
Hsha said:
Thanks very much for your quick response. But I am still confused though in a note it says, July and August are for mechanics, welders etc.
It means that right now, on July and August they will be giving preference to those professions and skilled people on those areas. All the applications sent on June and July, will probably be checked by August. So, by that they will be looking for those specifics.

It is important to check the site once in a while to see if the professions change.

That was I understood. :) Hope I could help.

sperony

Jun 15, 2013
Was anybody selected for ev in may and june ? I read on earlier post some people were waiting for response

thomasuk

Star Member
Jul 25, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In regards to this immigration process of Opportunity to immigrate in Morden. The key factors are job priority areas which are manufacturing, machine operations, and welding. Also other factor will be consider in order to get the selection process. It might be a very strategic selection process it will not be a straight forward process.

Hope for the best and think for the worst. Good luck all. :)

ankitbnl406

Jan 2, 2013
Hi All,

For the "Morden Community Driven Immigration Initiative" Program.

I have made an excel sheet to track the status of each individual. So please check the following link and send me your information to fill that form or send me your email id so that i can add you and then you can fill your data yourself.

By this way, we can see each individual where they are in the list and can help to each other.

This would also be helpful for Shelly Voth – Immigration Coordinator, she can easily see the information of each individual (Where he/she is) and She can also update the status of each individual if required.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqqMuTtRQOCMdFJodzNTYUVUNlUyQ3dfRk9wX3ZsekE&usp=sharing

If you find any problem or query, please let me know.

Please try to fill the data who ever wants to immigrate to Morden asap.

Regards,
Ankit

seesamad

Mar 11, 2009
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SVoth said:
mordenmb.com/business/immigrate-to-morden/how-to-get-here
Good Morning SVoth, Thanks a ton for advise about great option to open horizons of professional and family development in Morden city,MAnitoba. My question is that i have 19 yrs of qualification and a Finance professional (NOC-0111) with 11 yrs of experience. Am i also eligible to be consider for support letter from MCDC. Kindly reply soon !

Thanks,
abdul

seesamad

Mar 11, 2009
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Group,
while filling form for 'Morden community development center' there are couple of questions for which i need your valuable inputs .These are :
Q#12-Please indicate the reasons why you would like to live and work in Morden.
Q#13 What additional information, if any would you like the Review Committee to know about you and your family?

kindly reply soon wht sort of information i should provide while answering!!!!
Thanks
Abdul,

angel aure

Jun 7, 2013
Hi everyone. I saw lots of people inquiring about the opportunity in morden. But the thing is there any applicant who has been chosen by morden community to do the exploratory visit has do it successfully? And the other question is have you heard of those people who are done with their visit has been nominated by MPNP? Is the program was really true? Because if you will be doing the exploratory visit and then you will not be nominated then i think that' s waste of money. Better to look for a direct employer who can help you to surely go to canada. Im just stating my opinion. Tanx

qsw

Star Member
Nov 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
nd
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
19may2011
please what are the exct answers to these questions ?

8. Please indicate the services, characteristics, facilities, and other qualities that are important to have in a new community to meet the needs of you and your family.
9. What type of employment would you be most interested in gaining in Morden and area?

12. Please indicate the reasons why you would like to live and work in Morden?

13. What additional information, if any would you like the Review Committee to know about you and your family?

waiting for help.

seesamad

Mar 11, 2009
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Qsw , may answers for these questions. First just explore what Morden can provide to you and your family and then elaborate these statements in these questions.

All the best

qsw

Star Member
Nov 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
nd
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
19may2011
thanks seesamad
please u can give me some hints .

harsh76

Dec 16, 2012
angel aure said:
Hi everyone. I saw lots of people inquiring about the opportunity in morden. But the thing is there any applicant who has been chosen by morden community to do the exploratory visit has do it successfully? And the other question is have you heard of those people who are done with their visit has been nominated by MPNP? Is the program was really true? Because if you will be doing the exploratory visit and then you will not be nominated then i think that' s waste of money. Better to look for a direct employer who can help you to surely go to canada. Im just stating my opinion. Tanx
Your very right ,

Is any one got success to apply for MNPN ? Can you please share your timeline if you get little success in this stream ?