+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Opportunity to immigrate to a small city in Manitoba

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
@bijo u need 2 years exp out of d last 5yrs. Well since you are in medical profession u might be given an exemption but there is no crime in trying. Apply and leave d rest to God. Goodluck
Kayb

ExploreWinnipeg

Star Member
Nov 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2012
Doc's Request.
12-10-2012
Nomination.....
12-11-2012
AOR Received.
CIO March 11,2013
IELTS Request
Submitted during mpnp application
File Transfer...
March 11, 2013
Med's Request
April 12, 2013
Med's Done....
May 2, 2013,ECAS medical results have been received on June 21,2013, ECAS Status In proces on October 15, 2013
Interview........
July 26,2012 during exploratory visits in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada
Passport Req..
November 15, 2013/ Decision made on November 25,2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 2, 2013-Visa Received on Dec. 5, 2013
LANDED..........
13-03-2014
Kayb said:
Teh anomaly i sent what i feel might be useful to consider my aplication. If u have ur certs,ielts i dnt see reason why cant send since it was not stated it will disqualify u. Remember d committee reviewing ur application hv never met u b4, they only judge based on what they see.
You are right. Sending your résumé along with Certificate of employment, ielts result and training is advantageous and easier for the interviewer to decide on your application. It is even better if you will also include you spouse credentials. That is what I did last year thru mpnp exploratory visit. I sent them my request and they responded immediately positively by accepting my request to complete the exploratory visit. No further questions asked and no additional docs requested. They simply told me to give my schedule for the visit. Did my exploratory in July 2012 and received my loa dated
nov. 12, 2012.

My application is now in CIO. Good luck all. May The Lord grant our hearts desire.

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
Thanx ExploreWinnipeg for ur encouragement and wish u God's speed in d remaining process. For those about to apply i think u shd tk a cue from he said. Include ur certs,trainings,ielts etc.

Teh Anomaly

Star Member
Apr 13, 2012
Kayb said:
Teh anomaly i sent what i feel might be useful to consider my aplication. If u have ur certs,ielts i dnt see reason why cant send since it was not stated it will disqualify u. Remember d committee reviewing ur application hv never met u b4, they only judge based on what they see.
Indeed. Wife already sent the attachments to them, didn't receive a reply yet though. I advise my wife to resend today. Thank you for the reply and God bless our applications! :)

@ ExploreWinnipeg Thanks for the advise.

flydoc

Feb 23, 2013
Hi Im interested to immigrate in city of morden.

however will my ielts still be valid if im going to submit my application now?
my ielts is valid until may 7, 2013? score is 6.5

work experience: travels & hosptality

thank you

regards,
flydoc

Mar 6, 2013
@kayb

Going to send my application tomorrow. Really tensed as well as excited. Don know what will happen. I hope i get selected. Do pray for me.

Bijo

Freebird_76

Jun 5, 2012
Cairo
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,

My advice is, if you send anything to them and they don't reply to you, so probably they didn't receive the email. So check the attachments, don't make them too large (this is what happened to me). don't let them exceed 2 MB and resend them, hopefully you will get an answer ASAP telling you when your application will be reviewed (i don't think it can be before May)... Good Luck for you all :)

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
flydoc said:
Hi Im interested to immigrate in city of morden.

however will my ielts still be valid if im going to submit my application now?
my ielts is valid until may 7, 2013? score is 6.5

work experience: travels & hosptality

thank you

regards,
flydoc
Your ielts has expired but you can still attach it and inform them you'll be sending a new one as soon as u sit for it. D old one u sent is just to show you can use English but for your final MPNP application to sail through u need a valid ielts result.
Cheers
Kayb

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
bijopunnoose02 said:
@ kayb

Going to send my application tomorrow. Really tensed as well as excited. Don know what will happen. I hope i get selected. Do pray for me.

Bijo
Bijo i wish u all d best, if you send it and no response within a day please check d size of your attachment and resend it. Dont wait for more than 24hours they acknowledge receipt of applications same day.
Cheers
Kayb

man807

Mar 11, 2013
Hi all been busy searching for new opportunities to settle in manitoba and came accross these forum. would like to ask SVOTH if she could help us. my wife and i have tried to migrate and actually lodged a application wayback in 2010 for the FSW but unfortunately got 2 points short on the passing. we have put manitoba as our final destination in our application and since been looking for a way to be able to migrate there until now. my wife recently last january applied for an exploratory visit which we came to know in our research and until now we have not receive any feedback but our patience is still intact after all these is for our family. i would like to know if we can also be able to apply in morden if in case our application for exploratory visit would be approved and we would love to come and explore morden. we are now staying and working in a small island in the pacific and would love to give my family a better life specially my kids education and health.

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
@Man807 i suggest you try it out since u have no response yet from MPNP exploratory visit, if they didnt send u a questionnaire when u sent d request that means ur application is not in process yet.MPNP hv stoped EV for now, i will advice u download morden forms www.mordenmb.com and fill, include ur ielts,cv,cert. Ur FSW application is as good as you never applied cos ur application was returned. Wish u luck, svoth hv stopped answering queries here. Read old pages and you see all her post.

Rockopc

Mar 13, 2013
Hello dear Svoth,

I have sent a mail to you with some questions I have and also attached my CV for your evaluation.

I will look forward to hearing from you as I am very interested in migrating to morden with my family.

Thank you.

tseve

Feb 5, 2013
Hi all
I sent my application in February to Ms Svoth. She replied back to me going to review on March
Is there anybody approved form Ms Svoth to do exploratory visit to Morden?

Good luck to you all

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
Hi all pls anyone with update yet? I was given march and as soon as i get feedback i will let d house know.
Goodluck