02-09-2014
Med's Done....
22-09-2014
Passport Req..
08-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-10-2014
wendigo7 said:
It's amazing how a lot of people these days don't have the slightest courtesy. If I were the thread starter I would go AWOL too. Yes, she asked for your CV's and forms but sending your emails and your queries does not give anyone the right for a quick response. Patience is a virtue as the saying goes. Please consider that the thread starter has a life to live as well. You of all people, educated people, are incessantly demanding to the point of being obnoxious. More over, I am shamed that a lot of of you just don't understand what is required to apply for this scheme. I cannot fathom how some of you even got 5 on your IELTS. When it says no other ties it means none, zero, zip, null, nadda, etc... etc... Got it???? One more thing... Proper English!

OK... Enough said! Cheers...
I think that was a bit too brash.there are several ways to correct people without sounding so hard,otherwise you will begin to sound like the people you want to correct.At some point too,your own English was not so impressive and yet you talk about proper English and Ielts.
Lets mind our words pls
Thank you

SVoth

Jan 31, 2013
Good day to all,
I thank you all for your interest in Morden Manitoba.
Due to an overwhelming number of responses to the information I have posted in this and other venues, I will not be able to continue to respond to queries on this site.
Please note that we are a community that is able to grant "support" to chosen applicants for their applications to the provincial nominee program. The decisions of our community committee are based both on PNP standards and on qualities that we feel would best integrate into our community (ex. language ability, job skills and education, experiences, etc.).
Our basic qualifications required and the application process can be found on our website. We are currently targeting occupations relating to hands-on or supervisory manufacturing, health care, and construction related trades.
All the best in your endeavors,
Shelly

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
Thanks Shelly for sharing this opportunity it shows you are a good person. I think this settles it all, i advise you go through morden website, read and understand the requirements. Also google morden to read about the city,people,culture,job opportunity then you are sure is where u want to live.
She responded to my application that it will be reveiwed in March i will let you guys know their response. All the best
Kayb

Davidbest

Feb 15, 2012
Thanks for your comment.

Please, am i eligible to apply under Morden Immigration Initiatives? I'm presently occupying a position of Public Relation Officer in a company. And I have worked for 5 years of which 2 years is a post qualifying working experience.I studied Mass Communication, a 5 years programme. My IELTS result is 6. No contact / no connection to Manitoba or any other province in Canada.

Please I await your response. Many thanks.

SVoth said:
Good day to all,
I thank you all for your interest in Morden Manitoba.
Due to an overwhelming number of responses to the information I have posted in this and other venues, I will not be able to continue to respond to queries on this site.
Please note that we are a community that is able to grant "support" to chosen applicants for their applications to the provincial nominee program. The decisions of our community committee are based both on PNP standards and on qualities that we feel would best integrate into our community (ex. language ability, job skills and education, experiences, etc.).
Our basic qualifications required and the application process can be found on our website. We are currently targeting occupations relating to hands-on or supervisory manufacturing, health care, and construction related trades.
All the best in your endeavors,
Shelly

Loofy

Star Member
Feb 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-07-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
02-09-2014
Med's Done....
22-09-2014
Passport Req..
08-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-10-2014
Davidbest said:
Thanks for your comment.

Please, am i eligible to apply under Morden Immigration Initiatives? I'm presently occupying a position of Public Relation Officer in a company. And I have worked for 5 years of which 2 years is a post qualifying working experience.I studied Mass Communication, a 5 years programme. My IELTS result is 6. No contact / no connection to Manitoba or any other province in Canada.

Please I await your response. Many thanks.
Svoth just said she won't be able to respond to queries on this site anymore.She also went ahead to highlight the applicants being targeted.If you are in doubt,just apply and wait for the outcome.Afterall,the application process is free and simple

Teh Anomaly

Star Member
Apr 13, 2012
Kayb said:
Thanks Shelly for sharing this opportunity it shows you are a good person. I think this settles it all, i advise you go through morden website, read and understand the requirements. Also google morden to read about the city,people,culture,job opportunity then you are sure is where u want to live.
She responded to my application that it will be reveiwed in March i will let you guys know their response. All the best
Kayb
Wow! When did you email your application ang CV?

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
Davidbest i suggest you try ur luck by making ur cv look impressive and download d forms frm www.mordenmb.com fill it, scan ur cert/trainings, ielts attach ur cv n ur spouse cv then forward it to svoth@mordenmb.com,cdo@mordenmb.com. And hope 4 d best.
Wish u luck.
@TecAnomaly i sent it last week

Teh Anomaly

Star Member
Apr 13, 2012
Kayb said:
Davidbest i suggest you try ur luck by making ur cv look impressive and download d forms frm www.mordenmb.com fill it, scan ur cert/trainings, ielts attach ur cv n ur spouse cv then forward it to svoth @ mordenmb.com,cdo @ mordenmb.com. And hope 4 d best.
Wish u luck.
@ TecAnomaly i sent it last week
Sent our application last week too but our application will be reviewed on May. You attached your cert/trainings,IELTS etc when you sent your application? I thought it was just the application + CV.

solie

Jun 29, 2009
Kayb said:
Davidbest i suggest you try ur luck by making ur cv look impressive and download d forms frm www.mordenmb.com fill it, scan ur cert/trainings, ielts attach ur cv n ur spouse cv then forward it to svoth @ mordenmb.com,cdo @ mordenmb.com. And hope 4 d best.
Wish u luck.
@ TecAnomaly i sent it last week

Do we need to attach all documents and certificates at this stage?

oluwarantimi

Mar 4, 2013
I just heard about the city of Morden from a friend in Canada. i have downloaded the application form.
Can i send the necessary requested documents to cdo@mordenmb.com

i am so excited about this

Thank you

anthony16

Aug 28, 2011
oluwarantimi said:
I just heard about the city of Morden from a friend in Canada. i have downloaded the application form.
Can i send the necessary requested documents to cdo @ mordenmb.com

Thank you
Go through the site to see if u meet up with their requirements

Mar 6, 2013
Hello,
As seen in these threads , even i am planning to apply for Morden immigration. I am a Nurse by Profession and have scored 7 bands in Ielts.I have a total of 1.5 years experience in critical care unit. Could you please tell me how much minimum experience do we need to apply there and do tell me hows the job scope for nurses there? If you want i can email you my updated CV but unfortunately i am not able to get your email id. Do post your email id too.

Regards,
Bijo

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
Teh anomaly i sent what i feel might be useful to consider my aplication. If u have ur certs,ielts i dnt see reason why cant send since it was not stated it will disqualify u. Remember d committee reviewing ur application hv never met u b4, they only judge based on what they see.

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
oluwarantimi said:
Can i send the necessary requested documents to cdo @ mordenmb.com

Thank you
@oluwarantimi you can also copy svoth@mordenmb.com and if u didnt get response within a day, resend ur applicatn
all d best
Kayb