+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Opportunity to immigrate to a small city in Manitoba

viharsurani

Jun 20, 2014
Sir,
My self vihar surani.
I am Diploma Mechanical Engineer(Total 13 years of education) & I have +12 years exp in manufacturing line.
I have 5.0 overall band in IELTS. (Reading-5.5, Listening-5.5, Speaking-5.0, Writing-4.5)
My spouse have 4.5 overall band in IELTS.
Really, I want migrate to canadian small city morden.
Can I eligible to apply ?

If yes so let me know process and consultant.

Regards,
Vihar Surani

lawrence2007

Jun 27, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
15-Oct-2012
AOR Received.
15-Jan-2013
File Transfer...
15-Jun-2013
Med's Request
15-Jul-2013
Med's Done....
15-Sep-2013
Passport Req..
10-Mar-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-Mar-2014
LANDED..........
29-Jul-2014
Read this link. It tells you all about Morden immigration:

mordenmb.com/business/immigrate-to-morden

Hamada abdo

Jan 7, 2014
Hi
I am new here and I am asking for the current target occupation in this city and what the link which I can find information about this occupation.
Thanks

La_LuNa

Star Member
Dec 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-12-2014 CIO Sydney
Nomination.....
23-9-2014
AOR Received.
27-4-2015
IELTS Request
already tested
Med's Request
20-7-2015
Med's Done....
RPRF 10-9-2015
Interview........
2-5-2014 in Winnipeg
Passport Req..
COPR 23-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2015
LANDED..........
23-10-2015
hi, people

everything you need to know is on Morden's website.
you have to:
- be 21 to 45
- have at least one year post secondary education
- have enough experience in your occupation
- Ielts is not mandatory for sending your application; it's mandatory if you're chosen for Exploratory visit; then you have to pass it! the same is with your proof of funds!
- be honest and serious in you intention to settle and live in Morden!

if you're not sure if your occupation is eligible or not, just fill out application form - it's free and it won't take you long to fill and send it.

Shelly's no longer active on this thread, so she won't see your inquiries.
just send your application, really, you have nothing to lose.

I'm still waiting for my MPNP nomination, but it should be soon now, status says "assessment in process"

premjindal

Sep 4, 2014
premjindal said:
Hello SVoth,

I will like to make an enquiry about my eligibility for the MORDEN CITY immigration scheme. I have degree bachelor of fine Arts and Bachelor of Education Degree and one year diploma in food Production Principles from American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute. I am teaching senior secondary classes as lecturer in textile design and printing for the last 22 Years. Instructor in Food Production (Part Time Volunteer work) for the last 2 years.
am I qualified to apply for the programme. and what is the age criteria. IELTS Band overall or individual.

Thanks

La_LuNa

Star Member
Dec 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-12-2014 CIO Sydney
Nomination.....
23-9-2014
AOR Received.
27-4-2015
IELTS Request
already tested
Med's Request
20-7-2015
Med's Done....
RPRF 10-9-2015
Interview........
2-5-2014 in Winnipeg
Passport Req..
COPR 23-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2015
LANDED..........
23-10-2015
what's the point in being a forum member and participating in threads if you won't even read ONE previous entry ::)

everything you've asked is answered in my last post or on Morden official site. Not to mention how many times it was written here, on this thread.

people, read!
when I applied for MDI, I've read this thread from the first post to the last one. It can only benefit you.
if you don't have time, just read one - two last pages!!

gaurav73

Jul 28, 2014
I had apply in 15 September 2014 and received reply on 16 September that we will review your application and reply in this month end and if we will not reply then try for another program.

Still I dont received any reply... now what to do..?

angel aure

Jun 7, 2013
Hamada abdo said:
Hi
I am new here and I am asking for the current target occupation in this city and what the link which I can find information about this occupation.
Thanks
Hi as far as I know their target occupation was from the manufacturing, construction, welding and sewing machine operators. And with what I heard according to shelly there is a small chance that they may be able to get some filipinos interviewed by MPNP in the Philippines in the very near future. this means that all applicant if given a chance may be able to go to canada without coming on an exploratory visit. But that was just a "Small chance". so i hope that this maybe really become possible. ;) ;D :)

sheald

Sep 19, 2014
Good day! My query goes directly to Mrs. Svoth. Madam me, I am Filipino citizen and thru a newsletter that one small town in Manitoba primarily in Modern is in Ned of migrant workers or who are capable of living and working in your Vincinity. To give you a brief backgroundof ouridentification and qualification. I am business administration's major in busines management graduate while my husband is a seaman security officer in a cruise ship. He is an avionics and Merchant Marine graduate and he was a former employee in our Airport there before joining the cruise ship. He is on board right now while your undersign current occupation is an executive assistant to the Executive Vice President in a Logistics company. As stated above does our qualification and present occupation are needed in your town? Our intention is for us to be able to raise our only child by being together and be able to live in a country where we both can work together and to start our family. We can send iurCv's toyiu email madame once you advise us to do so. We've already dreamt to live and work in your country because we are certain that it is in your country that we can reach that castle in the sky where we can fulfill our dreams together as a family most especially we were blessed by one child after 10 long years of waitin in this tegardMrs. Scott your utmost responsto my query is highly appreciated. Thank you.

La_LuNa

Star Member
Dec 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-12-2014 CIO Sydney
Nomination.....
23-9-2014
AOR Received.
27-4-2015
IELTS Request
already tested
Med's Request
20-7-2015
Med's Done....
RPRF 10-9-2015
Interview........
2-5-2014 in Winnipeg
Passport Req..
COPR 23-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2015
LANDED..........
23-10-2015
our letter of approval came this morning ;D
we're now officially Manitoba's Nominees :D

Ajay Kafle

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
La_LuNa said:
our letter of approval came this morning ;D
we're now officially Manitoba's Nominees :D
Hey La_LuNa, congrats. when & under which category did u applied ??? what is ur intended occupation and visa office ???

La_LuNa

Star Member
Dec 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-12-2014 CIO Sydney
Nomination.....
23-9-2014
AOR Received.
27-4-2015
IELTS Request
already tested
Med's Request
20-7-2015
Med's Done....
RPRF 10-9-2015
Interview........
2-5-2014 in Winnipeg
Passport Req..
COPR 23-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2015
LANDED..........
23-10-2015
Flying123 said:
Once I travel to morden will I be granted access to manitoba.
you have to be invited to Exploratory visit and you have to get Invitation to apply from MPNP on the interview. then you can apply to MPNP online.

for other questions... I sincerely consider not to participate on this forum anymore..
everything you ask has already been answered over and over again on this thread, last question Ajay Kafle asked is obvious not only in this thread but in my profile on the left..

is it SO hard to read? really?
if nothing else, people, keep in mind that your English skills are pretty important and the more you read, the more you learn. so, start by reading this thread, not only one last post.

I'm not saying this just to be rude, I'm saying this for your own good!

maria25

Sep 27, 2014
hi just new in the thread...my worry is one of the requirement is no connections in other part of Canada, because I have a sister-in-law in Alberta.

But our reasons are: we have no way to apply on the AINP because Family Stream is already suspended and later on close, while on FSW, we are also not eligible because our graduate diploma is not related with our experienced work.

Do you think we can still be eligible with all this circumstances?

Thanks...