+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Opportunity to immigrate to a small city in Manitoba

pawan*82

Jul 3, 2014
hello all

i m new in this forum and i want to apply for morden city, i have done B.com and MBA and have experience of 7 years in administration and accounts. Please suggest is their any chance of selection.

NAMO2014

May 22, 2014
La_LuNa said:
If I got your question right, you're asking can your wifes account or an asset be a proof of funds?

Yes, it can, but: it has to be on her name only!! for example, if your wife has money account, it has to be on her name only, or if it's shared account, it can only be shared with persons who are coming with you to Manitoba. same goes for houses, lands, shares or other things you can use as proof of funds.
I hope this helps.
Hi La_Luna

Hope you are doing good. Any update from Your side? I am selected for EV, I applied for TRV.

Thank you

shofiul72

Star Member
Nov 6, 2009
Copenhagen
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I sent my application package on June 28 and replied that I will be notified through Skype interview at the end of august. I am a Bangladeshi citizen and presently resides having Green Card Scheme in Denmark.

Any one applied within the same time frame pls share experience

caind8714

Jul 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
will morden also stop the intaking of applications as MPNP will stop accepting applications from 1st august from skilled overseas applications.

Faizan baig

Sep 14, 2013
Hi

i am "kitchen Helper" and i have six years experience in food industry can i apply for MPNP immigration to a small city in Manitoba from Pakistan ?

Faizan baig

Sep 14, 2013
La_LuNa

best of luck for your PR visa.

could you please tell me my ielts band is 5.0 can i apply and can i show my house property as funds settlement please reply thank you

sekhon1hardip

Dec 10, 2012
Greeting,
SVOTH,
i have read all the information about modern city & eligibility factors to immigrate wherein manufacturing is the prime focus.
WE are the manufacturer of clothing label & Lace under small scale factory catagory of textile owned my dad itself so looking to migrate to modern city.
i am designated as factory supervisor currently and worked as label machine operator with total 7-8 Years of experience.
Got overall 6 Band in IELTS .
GRADUATE.

So requesting you to please help me out whether i can apply or not ?
initially want to apply alone first & want to get my family later on.
please help.

sekhon1hardip

Dec 10, 2012
Greeting,
SVOTH,
i have read all the information about modern city & eligibility factors to immigrate wherein manufacturing is the prime focus.
WE are the manufacturer of clothing label & Lace under small scale factory catagory of textile owned my dad itself so looking to migrate to modern city.
i am designated as factory supervisor currently and worked as label machine operator with total 7-8 Years of experience.
Got overall 6 Band in IELTS .
GRADUATE.

So requesting you to please help me out whether i can apply or not ?
initially want to apply alone first & want to get my family later on.
please help.

premjindal

Sep 4, 2014
Hello SVoth,

I will like to make an enquiry about my eligibility for the MORDEN CITY immigration scheme. I have degree bachelor of fine Arts and Bachelor of Education Degree and one year diploma in food Production Principles from American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute. I am teaching senior secondary classes as lecturer in textile design and printing. Instructor in Food Production (Part Time Volunteer work).
am I qualified to apply for the programme. and what is the age criteria. IELTS Band overall or individual.

Thanks

sameer21

Sep 5, 2014
it is still open till the date

hi swoth

i am belong to india and doing my own business of painting & decoration ( restauration ) art work

it is possible for me to apply for morden program please give me response

thanx

Sep 7, 2014
I am Pawan Kumar I am a computer teacher in school. My wife is a ICU staff nurse in an esteemed hospital in india.My ielts score is 6.5. Ihave house in india which is of $35000 . Am i eligible for morden city .My qualification is b.tech..diploma in computer engineering .Wife 's qualification is diploma in General nursing and midwifry.
Waiting for your kind reply.
Thanks .

nikhillsharma

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Dear Svoth,

I would like to know about the job opportunity of Early childcare educator or daycare teacher, as My wife he would be the main applicant and she would like to apply for this opportunity available in morden city of Manitoba.

We have all the documents ready the only document is left for funds and it will take some time.
over all score in IELTS is 7.00 Bands,
current she is working as ART educator
Previous she was working as daycare teacher.

Regards

CaptRkoSim

Jan 20, 2014
hey guys hows it going.. actually am very much interested in applying for this program in the city of Morden.. am 24 and currently have more than 3 years of experience as a cook for an esteemed organization.. but currently i dont have ielts general.. i have given ielts academic exam last month only and scored overall 8 bands ( L8.5, R8.5, W 6.5, S7.5).. can i apply to mcdc by attaching my ielts academic report and on the side note i can mention that i will be taking up ielts general exam if nominated.. thanks in advance.. cheers guys